GoDuBois.com

Shanna Carlson: 18 months later

Guest Lorraine

Guest Lorraine

18 months ago in broad daylight with people outside, a murder occurs right in the middle of downtown Clearfield. 18 months later no arrests, no suspects, and the case is cold.  Very sad.

6 hours ago, Guest Lorraine said:

18 months ago in broad daylight with people outside, a murder occurs right in the middle of downtown Clearfield. 18 months later no arrests, no suspects, and the case is cold.  Very sad.

You stating these things over and over and over, as a coward, means nothing.  I wish there was a way to turn "guests" off or block them.  If you can't take 1 minute to register, or use your actual username, why should you be taken seriously?  You've been told repeatedly how things work.  Do you have pertinent information?  Perhaps you know something?  Insinuating yourself into things to keep reliving it?

Investigations don't happen publicly.  For multiple reasons people don't talk. Evidence is necessary.  Anything else you need repeated again?

9 hours ago, allboys said:

You stating these things over and over and over, as a coward, means nothing.  I wish there was a way to turn "guests" off or block them.  If you can't take 1 minute to register, or use your actual username, why should you be taken seriously?  You've been told repeatedly how things work.  Do you have pertinent information?  Perhaps you know something?  Insinuating yourself into things to keep reliving it?

Investigations don't happen publicly.  For multiple reasons people don't talk. Evidence is necessary.  Anything else you need repeated again?

Calm down. Maybe they don't understand how to do those things. Maybe just fishing for details or something someone might say. Maybe someone who wants answers but are afraid to be anything but a guest.

11 hours ago, jt85 said:

Calm down. Maybe they don't understand how to do those things. Maybe just fishing for details or something someone might say. Maybe someone who wants answers but are afraid to be anything but a guest.

Anything but a guest?  Real names aren't used on here anyway.  It is pointless, lazy, or both to do the guest route.

Guest Lorraine
On 3/28/2021 at 8:09 PM, buschpounder said:

How do you know there are no suspects?

How do you know there are suspects? Link?

2 hours ago, allboys said:

Anything but a guest?  Real names aren't used on here anyway.  It is pointless, lazy, or both to do the guest route.

Or someone that doesn't understand computers or phones very well..  I just don't understand why something so small bothers u. Trust me it doesn't get anywhere ever. I've calmed down a hell of a lot.if it bothers u so much just look at the name as Ted and not guest.. heck half the time I don't even look who I'm typing to. Godubois forum is like the voices in my head. U have the nice ones the grumpy ones the ones that talk a bunch of crap and then disappear.  And ones who just want to be a guest. Their scared. Or maybe its u arguing with yourself. Lmao sorry I'm an idiot one hahaha.

4 hours ago, jt85 said:

Or someone that doesn't understand computers or phones very well..  I just don't understand why something so small bothers u. Trust me it doesn't get anywhere ever. I've calmed down a hell of a lot.if it bothers u so much just look at the name as Ted and not guest.. heck half the time I don't even look who I'm typing to. Godubois forum is like the voices in my head. U have the nice ones the grumpy ones the ones that talk a bunch of crap and then disappear.  And ones who just want to be a guest. Their scared. Or maybe its u arguing with yourself. Lmao sorry I'm an idiot one hahaha.

Mr Pompeii the owner of GoDubois has told this person/s multiple times to register like everyone else. He has made it aware the multiple "guest" names on these Clearfield posts are coming from the same IP address. Should they not follow the rules and wishes of the website owner??

9 hours ago, jt85 said:

Trust me...not understanding isn't the issue.  

On 3/28/2021 at 3:52 PM, Guest Lorraine said:

On 3/28/2021 at 8:09 PM, buschpounder said:

How do you know there are no suspects?

There may, there may not be - if they do have suspect(s), they may not be announcing such to keep them from running until there is evidence enough to arrest them.

Arresting a person too soon, without evidence, can result in the charges getting tossed permanently. 

6 hours ago, NikonSniper said:

Mr Pompeii the owner of GoDubois has told this person/s multiple times to register like everyone else. He has made it aware the multiple "guest" names on these Clearfield posts are coming from the same IP address. Should they not follow the rules and wishes of the website owner??

If he doesn't want guest accounts then he needs to remove that option then. Why provide something u don't want people to use?

Sometimes law enforcement can use places like this and FB, etc., to look for info.  Signing on as a guest from an unknown computer can perhaps glean info that may be out there.  I have seen some cases broken open in this way first hand.  Seems to me that using a guest name and just planting a statement may get some info that could be helpful or provide another avenue to go down in the search.  You just never know!  There's always someone out there that knows something.  I hope they find out what happened in this woman's case.  I'm sure the family would like to have some sort of closure.

37 minutes ago, Polo said:

Sometimes law enforcement can use places like this and FB, etc., to look for info.  Signing on as a guest from an unknown computer can perhaps glean info that may be out there.  I have seen some cases broken open in this way first hand.  Seems to me that using a guest name and just planting a statement may get some info that could be helpful or provide another avenue to go down in the search.  You just never know!  There's always someone out there that knows something.  I hope they find out what happened in this woman's case.  I'm sure the family would like to have some sort of closure.

Perps have used it too to try to divert attention.

• 1 month later...
Guest James

Instead of ganging up on someone who wants an answer to why people are being murdered and vanishing in your county, maybe you should be wondering about why their loved ones are being forgotten while every case after case goes cold?

On the news the other day there was someone in old case the police was still looking for details about. Checking some leads but could not release any more information on the on going case so they did not jeopardize the case. Making sure all their information is solid and not hearsay.

14 hours ago, Guest James said:

Instead of ganging up on someone who wants an answer to why people are being murdered and vanishing in your county, maybe you should be wondering about why their loved ones are being forgotten while every case after case goes cold?

Instead of whining and bitching on a message board about things they know nothing about, why don't they ask investigators what is going on with the case?  OMG, common sense! Ask someone who could answer them.

Guest James
14 hours ago, mr.d said:

On the news the other day there was someone in old case the police was still looking for details about. Checking some leads but could not release any more information on the on going case so they did not jeopardize the case. Making sure all their information is solid and not hearsay.

This might be something, which news was it and how old?

Guest James
14 minutes ago, mr.d said:

Guest James --  It was given on Channel 6 or 10 this past few days by police and D.A. office. Don't

know which case talking about since I just caught tail end of interview.

But, it was one of those cases, correct?