Jump to content
GoDuBois.com

Where is Hunter?????


Recommended Posts

Hunter Biden says in memoir he wouldn’t take Burisma job again but insists it wasn’t ‘unethical’

Says he grabbed the huge salary partly to spend more time with his brother Beau, who had brain cancer

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-wouldnt-take-burisma-job-again-insists-it-wasnt-unethical

 

So this piece of Liberal scum used his brother's sickness as an excuse to be crooked. Then he started boinking his dead brothers wife while boinking a stripper and getting her pregnant.  

 

What a P O S.  The apple does not fall far from the tree. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fedup said:

Hunter Biden says in memoir he wouldn’t take Burisma job again but insists it wasn’t ‘unethical’

Says he grabbed the huge salary partly to spend more time with his brother Beau, who had brain cancer

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-wouldnt-take-burisma-job-again-insists-it-wasnt-unethical

 

So this piece of Liberal scum used his brother's sickness as an excuse to be crooked. Then he started boinking his dead brothers wife while boinking a stripper and getting her pregnant.  

 

What a P O S.  The apple does not fall far from the tree. 

he took it so he had more time to bang his brother's wife.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Published

Hunter Biden convinced 'reluctant' Joe to publicly support his relationship with Beau's widow Hallie

'Dad,' I told him, 'if people find out, but they think you're not approving of this, it makes it seem wrong'

By Keith Koffler | Fox News

Hunter Biden’s laptop confusion

Tells CBS he’s not sure it’s his computer.

Hunter Biden convinced his father Joe in early 2017 to put out a statement approving of the affair he was having with his deceased brother Beau's widow, Hallie Biden, telling Joe that if he didn't, the relationship would "seem wrong."

"'Dad,' I told him, 'if people find out, but they think you're not approving of this, it makes it seem wrong," Hunter Biden wrote in his book, "Beautiful Things," to be released April 6. A copy of the book was obtained by Fox News.

He approached his father only after he was put "in a box" by a reporter calling to confirm or deny the relationship. Biden had left the vice presidency only a month before, according to Hunter Biden. He told his father he and Hallie were "incredibly lucky" to have found each other.

He suggested Biden's grandchildren would pay the price emotionally if the former vice president didn't make a positive statement about the affair. "'The kids have to know there's nothing wrong with this, and the one person who can tell them that is you,'" Hunter pleaded.

The senior Biden was reluctant but finally agreed to put out a statement:

"We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness. They have mine and Jill's full and complete support and we are happy for them."

HUNTER BIDEN SAYS IN MEMOIR HE WOULDN’T TAKE BURISMA JOB AGAIN BUT INSISTS IT WASN’T ‘UNETHICAL’

The next day the news broke, and according to Hunter, "it was the beginning of the end."

In fact, rather than putting their lives back together, Hunter says he and Hallie were living "lives of quiet desperation" that were now on "full display" for the public and noted he was continuing his long history of substance abuse after "backsliding" following rehab. 

"I was madly trying to hold on to a slice of my brother, and I think Hallie was doing the same," Hunter wrote.

Neither had planned on a long-term relationship, but now they felt they needed to try to make it stick.

"If we weren't all in, we worried, the relationship would be perceived as a salacious fling," he wrote. "So we tried to make something work that, in hindsight, was never in the cards."

A series of catastrophes ensued, as "fallout rained down everywhere." Hunter's daughters were "devastated." His business endeavors "evaporated."

He admitted he "might have dealt with all this more effectively" had he been "clean and sober."                                                                             SEE VIDEO REPORT      ;    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-convinced-reluctant-joe-to-publicly-support-his-relationship-with-beaus-widow-hallie

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only is this creep living free, he is on TV lyin' out his azz and laughing about it.

Throwing it right in your face and flippin' you the bird at the same time.  Can't touch creepy daddy's creep of a son. 

Be proud of your first family.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fedup said:

Not only is this creep living free, he is on TV lyin' out his azz and laughing about it.

Throwing it right in your face and flippin' you the bird at the same time.  Can't touch creepy daddy's creep of a son. 

Be proud of your first family.  

And he gets TAXPAYER PAID security.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 10:47 AM, Pompeii said:

2021-04-06_10-46-42.jpg

Im waiting for the Malia Obama and Hunter video and pictures. Even though Obama's have to already know and covered up,  when they are published Barrack will come out and support the removal of Biden and install his handpicked endorsed candidate-Laughing Harris.   Pelosi is being very quiet. After Saying AFT 9 times. She is preparing the 25 th Amendment papers just in case.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jaman said:

Im waiting for the Malia Obama and Hunter video and pictures. Even though Obama's have to already know and covered up,  when they are published Barrack will come out and support the removal of Biden and install his handpicked endorsed candidate-Laughing Harris.   Pelosi is being very quiet. After Saying AFT 9 times. She is preparing the 25 th Amendment papers just in case.

If that is Obama's daughter (and if anyone knows the truth, he would) and he plays politics over his daughter, he is scum. 

Black lives matter.

 

Or NOT?

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, fedup said:

If that is Obama's daughter (and if anyone knows the truth, he would) and he plays politics over his daughter, he is scum. 

Black lives matter.

 

Or NOT?

The Credit Card gives it away. Hun ter was too cheap to buy the room.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...