GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

MLB All Star Game moved from Atlanta

professional sports needs to stay out of politics. Atlanta just lost millions in tourist money. The workers just lost huge money. All because professional sports,  Tv advertisers, billionaire owners , and $100 million prima donna athletes wanted to become political activists. The working class person got screwed again.

How I love MLB!  BUT, not as much as I love the USA. Good bye MLB along with all other professional sports who are participating in this idiocy that is going on in America. Good bye Delta, Coca Cola and anyone else on this bandwagon. How laughable that you think we value your opinions. The last time I flew, it was Delta. Never again. 

25 minutes ago, Farmersdaughter said:

How I love MLB!  BUT, not as much as I love the USA. Good bye MLB along with all other professional sports who are participating in this idiocy that is going on in America. Good bye Delta, Coca Cola and anyone else on this bandwagon. How laughable that you think we value your opinions. The last time I flew, it was Delta. Never again. 

And the next time you have see somebody from Delta, tell them.

Ted Cruz posts a video of his daughter hitting an inside the park HR and the unhinged left unhinges

Posted by 

Shore News NetworkShore News Network

1 day ago

Nothing is sacred on Twitter, even after proud dad, U.S. Senator Ted Cruz watched his 10-year-old daughter Catherine hit an inside the park home run and posted the proud daddy moment on Twitter.

What would normally be met with comments like, “Great hit”, “You must be so proud” and “Way to go Catherine” by the sane folks in America, Cruz’s video was met instead with vile hatred and anger that is the trademark of the unhinged liberal left in America.A

As Cruz was jumping out of his shoes as his daughter rounded the bases in what is one of the most pure moments of American life, the left used the video to attack the Senator.

Posting videos of his daughter, mocking his policy and posting memes, the left continues their endless war in the Twitterverse against Cruz as if any of it is anything more than a waste of their time…but it makes them feel good inside, so they keep going, hoping it gets under the skin of the Senator.

That’s how it works…but it doesn’t work.

We say, “Great hit Catherine” and continue playing hard and follow your dreams!

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2196606086913/ted-cruz-posts-a-video-of-his-daughter-hitting-an-inside-the-park-hr-and-the-unhinged-left-unhinges

1 hour ago, fedup said:

Ted Cruz posts a video of his daughter hitting an inside the park HR and the unhinged left unhinges

Posted by 

Shore News NetworkShore News Network

1 day ago

Nothing is sacred on Twitter, even after proud dad, U.S. Senator Ted Cruz watched his 10-year-old daughter Catherine hit an inside the park home run and posted the proud daddy moment on Twitter.

What would normally be met with comments like, “Great hit”, “You must be so proud” and “Way to go Catherine” by the sane folks in America, Cruz’s video was met instead with vile hatred and anger that is the trademark of the unhinged liberal left in America.A

As Cruz was jumping out of his shoes as his daughter rounded the bases in what is one of the most pure moments of American life, the left used the video to attack the Senator.

Posting videos of his daughter, mocking his policy and posting memes, the left continues their endless war in the Twitterverse against Cruz as if any of it is anything more than a waste of their time…but it makes them feel good inside, so they keep going, hoping it gets under the skin of the Senator.

That’s how it works…but it doesn’t work.

We say, “Great hit Catherine” and continue playing hard and follow your dreams!

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2196606086913/ted-cruz-posts-a-video-of-his-daughter-hitting-an-inside-the-park-hr-and-the-unhinged-left-unhinges

The left are extremely hypocritical. They preach one thing and do another all the time.   Kids are fair game with the left. Remember baron?   

Are the braves NOT playing any home games....lol what a joke....I quit watching BB a long time ago...now,  more will join me.......when the contracts went to 2,3,4 hundred mill, that was enough for me  GOOD LUCK MLB you didnt learn a thing from NFL/NBA...how much did their viewership drop...ENJOY

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Here is a did you know.... the MLB is moving partly because of the voting ID requirement but yet the MLB requires a ID to pick up will call tickets! 

Also since they are moving the All Star game did you see who wants it? Los Angeles, New York, and.............Pittsburgh. All Liberal cities. Chuck Schumer is throwing his weight around to have it in New York. Which proves, it has nothing to do with voting rights.