GoDuBois.com

Remember back when a President could speak coherently?

We can all b**** and complain about this robot but not anyone of us will attempt to get him out of office. The hush money really works. If everyone would put even a 1/4 of energy into getting him out of office instead of 100% complaining about him he would be out and then the next one would go in and the same repeated story would happen. Every president we have there is always something wrong with them. Maybe stop looking at the goat and start looking at the real problem. The ones that pull the strings and change might start happenening..

1 hour ago, MIM307 said:

The last President that could speak coherently was Obama.  Love him or hate him...he was a good public speaker.  

Biden is about as clear as Trump was when we went off teleprompter.  

Sad but that's the only good thing you can say about him! Dem's are on the fast track to destroy what little freedom that is left of what this country was built on!

1 hour ago, MIM307 said:

The last President that could speak coherently was Obama.  Love him or hate him...he was a good public speaker.  

Biden is about as clear as Trump was when we went off teleprompter.  

I wasn't a fan of Obama, but he was a good speaker and he took the high road which was very Presidential and what any President should do.

I wouldn't compare Biden to Trump, though.  Biden is not a good speaker most of the time.  He clearly has some health issues.  That is not his fault.  I'm not his fan, either, but I do think he is doing well with trying to conquer the pandemic.  I don't give him a good rating as far as the border and I think he hands way too much money out.    'Nuff said on that.  I'm sure you don't agree.  It's OK.

Trump, to me, was a good speaker.  Although, he spoke more like the average every day American, not like a politician.  It was easy to understand, I think.   I feel he really cared about this country and its people.  He was being attacked constantly, and no one really gave him a chance.  However, he got some good stuff done.  I will say, though, that his big fault was getting on social media and making an ass of himself.  If he could have taken the high road like Obama and acted more classy, he might still be in office.

1 minute ago, fedup said:

The last good speaker was St Ronnie. He got rich by talking.

Obama sucked.  UMMMMM AAAWWEEE  always searching for feel good words. Nothing from the heart. Pure polly through and through. 

Never done anything in his life except say what certain people wanted to hear.

Ross Perot. he was a genius and witty with his words. His charts were incredible. He was 20 years ahead of his time and some people thought he was a goof because he was ahead of his time. 

7 hours ago, Polo said:

I wasn't a fan of Obama, but he was a good speaker and he took the high road which was very Presidential and what any President should do.

I wouldn't compare Biden to Trump, though.  Biden is not a good speaker most of the time.  He clearly has some health issues.  That is not his fault.  I'm not his fan, either, but I do think he is doing well with trying to conquer the pandemic.  I don't give him a good rating as far as the border and I think he hands way too much money out.    'Nuff said on that.  I'm sure you don't agree.  It's OK.

Trump, to me, was a good speaker.  Although, he spoke more like the average every day American, not like a politician.  It was easy to understand, I think.   I feel he really cared about this country and its people.  He was being attacked constantly, and no one really gave him a chance.  However, he got some good stuff done.  I will say, though, that his big fault was getting on social media and making an ass of himself.  If he could have taken the high road like Obama and acted more classy, he might still be in office.

To me, Trump was a good talker but not a good public speaker. In saying this,  I mean that he could talk well about a variety of topics but struggled to convey a message clearly and concisely.  I often was lost in his rambling explanations or answers to questions.  

I a 100000% agree with you about Trump and social media. He slit his own throat there.  I know many moderates that simply couldn't stomach voting for him after his social media performances.  They voted Jorgensen or didn't vote. 

And now we are tanking as a country.  Because  they didnt like an attitude.  His policies worked.  We havent seen anything yet.  Putin and Xi Xipeng havent even started to play with Biden and Laughing Harris.  Biden and Harris will fold.  I pray not to, but Ukraine and Taiwan soon may have a problem.

How many here who were against trump have you taken in any illegals immigrants?

13 hours ago, jt85 said:

We can all b**** and complain about this robot but not anyone of us will attempt to get him out of office. The hush money really works. If everyone would put even a 1/4 of energy into getting him out of office instead of 100% complaining about him he would be out and then the next one would go in and the same repeated story would happen. Every president we have there is always something wrong with them. Maybe stop looking at the goat and start looking at the real problem. The ones that pull the strings and change might start happenening..

I don't think he is truly in office, especially since he has shown the entire world that he can't even take care of himself.  There has to be people behind the scenes keeping everything going in spite of him.  His reception by the military and Pentagon is proof of that.

Remember that God controls everything but we humans refuse to let it happen.  That will soon be coming to an end, so sit back and have a good laugh when Biden and his cronies THINK they've had the last laugh.  It's set up that they have walked into face first.

10 hours ago, Petee said:

I don't think he is truly in office, especially since he has shown the entire world that he can't even take care of himself.  There has to be people behind the scenes keeping everything going in spite of him.  His reception by the military and Pentagon is proof of that.

Remember that God controls everything but we humans refuse to let it happen.  That will soon be coming to an end, so sit back and have a good laugh when Biden and his cronies THINK they've had the last laugh.  It's set up that they have walked into face first.

I don't think God really cares.  I think this is his comedy hour. He needs a good laugh also. Now if Vladimir pussy and Joe b**** face decide to hit the red button then maybe he will rain fire on all. But not happening anytime in my life. 

15 hours ago, fedup said:

The last good speaker was St Ronnie. He got rich by talking.

Obama sucked.  UMMMMM AAAWWEEE  always searching for feel good words. Nothing from the heart. Pure polly through and through. 

Never done anything in his life except say what certain people wanted to hear.

Hey now he started Obama care and and ummm .... yea I don't know what else hahaha. 

12 hours ago, Petee said:

The problem is this damage may last a decade or 2. After watching the Chauvin verdict this week. Regardless of which side people we are on. I got a chuckle of all the people said they were praying to GOd. God is forgiving. Is a punishment warranted? Yes. Not saying a little jail time may be.  I dont think GOD is appreciating all these people praying for revenge justice. I get a kick out of all these people praying for condemnation. especially all these so called reverends like Sharpton and Jackson and others.  Sharpton didnt come for free. He got paid from the Floyd $27 million.   When judgement day comes, I think people are going to be surprised. 

2 hours ago, fedup said:

The man has a sickness that he will die from. He is not capable of doing his job. It's time people quit making silly excuses. 

His job is to important.

Stuttering or not, he has at least Stage 2 dementia. I know. Ive dealt with the diagnosis with  someone for the last 3 years. Even the White House doctor is covering up.

6 hours ago, jt85 said:

I don't think God really cares.  I think this is his comedy hour. He needs a good laugh also. Now if Vladimir pussy and Joe b**** face decide to hit the red button then maybe he will rain fire on all. But not happening anytime in my life. 

You need to learn about prophecy and then learn to be patient.  Everything is falling into place.  When Obama came into office, all I could hear from his mouth and see in his face was Satan and waste.  I wondered if he was the Anti Christ, and it now appears that there may be a basis for that thought.  

No one is going to hit you in the face and do Closed Captioning so you know what's going on.  Keep your eyes open and your mouth shut.   Then you will be able to hear what's really going on behind the scenes. You'll learn more that way.  Just because you're not listening doesn't mean it's not happening.

1 hour ago, Petee said:

You need to learn about prophecy and then learn to be patient.  Everything is falling into place.  When Obama came into office, all I could hear from his mouth and see in his face was Satan and waste.  I wondered if he was the Anti Christ, and it now appears that there may be a basis for that thought.  

No one is going to hit you in the face and do Closed Captioning so you know what's going on.  Keep your eyes open and your mouth shut.   Then you will be able to hear what's really going on behind the scenes. You'll learn more that way.  Just because you're not listening doesn't mean it's not happening.

Yup u got it mouth shut. Good bye godubois. 

5 hours ago, slk24 said:

If it matters to any of you, President Biden has always had a stuttering problem and anyone near his age (which I am) the older you get the harder it is at times to pronounce words correctly. If we all could be as perfect as some of you 🙄

Then he shouldn’t be president. Simple as that. Trump was only a couple years younger. He didn’t stutter or lose his thoughts every time he spoke.  Neither did Reagan.  Biden is mentally incompetent to lead the Free world.   
The president needs to be.....has to be mentally sharp.  Biden’s mind is slipping bad. Stuttering is one thing. But losing your thoughts nearly every time you speak is another.  Biden does both. 

1 hour ago, Basset3 said:

Huge Trump rally today at the Desoto Mall in Bradenton,  Florida.  You'd think it was a campaign rally with such a big turnout. 

Willing to believe the MSM will not report anything on the rally.

Of course not.  Bido is doing nothing at the disaster border yet the media is still silent on it.  The media is too busy bashing and causing uproars with the police.  They’d rather more police lives be targeted and lost due to their constant police bashing.