GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

Remember back when a President could speak coherently?

2 hours ago, pennstater said:

Of course not.  Bido is doing nothing at the disaster border yet the media is still silent on it.  The media is too busy bashing and causing uproars with the police.  They’d rather more police lives be targeted and lost due to their constant police bashing.  

True to form....the MSM never spoke/printed a word about the Trump rally in Bradenton.  None of the Tampa/St. Pete/Sarasota news stations or newspaper carried any of this rally.

Perhaps it's just as well...MSM would spin that as a riot and recommend people be arrested.

Braindead #2's solution to the invasion of our country.

According to The Associated Press, the plan aims to pay farmers to plant 1 billion fruits and timer trees to Mexico. It has already been extended to El Salvador, and López Obrador is trying expand it to Honduras. 

Reuters reported last week that López Obrador thinks the program could create 1.3 million jobs in southern Mexico and in the Central American countries that would keep people from forced migration. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/550127-harris-to-speak-with-mexican-president-about-tree-planting-initiative

The next president of the United States.

BE PROUD PEOPLE, BE VERY PROUD

12 hours ago, Basset3 said:

True to form....the MSM never spoke/printed a word about the Trump rally in Bradenton.  None of the Tampa/St. Pete/Sarasota news stations or newspaper carried any of this rally.

Perhaps it's just as well...MSM would spin that as a riot and recommend people be arrested.

Its gtting to the point the MSM is no longer news. Its CHINESE Propaganda.

25 minutes ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Because of the comment of one person? Come on now. You are stronger than that!!

Oh truth you me I'm still here. I'm just saying if people are gonna tell others to shut their mouth on here and think people will listen their wrong.. I don't need a mouth to have an opinion.  I will let people contradic their self. Only difference between a leftist and someone on here is just that. They are here being keyboard bullies instead of out in public doing it because they may have a reputation to hold in the real life. On here you can be anyone.  The internet will destroy the world. It's already happening and it will get worse. God put us here to learn and what happens is our choice. He's not gonna come down and put us in time out or rid of the evil. Thats not what he wants. Aliens will stop us first. When we die then God will deal with us. 

5 minutes ago, Petee said:

You'll learn more by listening than by talking.  Stick around.

I have learned more than you know on here. And not about the topics but by the people and their responses.  I learn from reading and doing research on my own. I come here for the entertainment.