GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

Capital Gains tax to 43%

As I predicted during the Campaign . Biden has announced he wants 43%. (CNBC )   So if you live in New York which has also a state Capital Gains tax your  total capital gains will be 52%. In California added to state 56% total.. And that doesnt include other income based taxes. Just a little bit  ago it was 15%.

43% on your investments.

13 hours ago, jaman said:

As I predicted during the Campaign . Biden has announced he wants 43%. (CNBC )   So if you live in New York which has also a state Capital Gains tax your  total capital gains will be 52%. In California added to state 56% total.. And that doesnt include other income based taxes. Just a little bit  ago it was 15%.

43% on your investments.

Holy crap, I think anyone that has investments had better let their Congressman and Senators know this idea is complete BS!

We didn't save and invest for our gains to be stolen from us at this rate.

20 minutes ago, BigT said:

Holy crap, I think anyone that has investments had better let their Congressman and Senators know this idea is complete BS!

Its about attacking your retirement. Look for them to settle at least around 30%. Taking your hard earned money and  to pay a generation who doesnt want to work. My goodness fast food is up to 11 bucks an hour and some retail 12-14.  Fed Ex and UPS cant find people for $14-15 just to sort.

Lucky me.  Never had enough money to invest in some sort of retirement fund or crooked stock market. The Liberals can't get my money from those types of things. GOOD, it's worth not having a retirement fund just to screw those GREEDY SOB's 

I waited to 66 to draw my SS and still work. That's my retirement. Watch those imbeciles hit me for that. 

This crooked voted for government just can't let anyone alone. One hit after another. 

I'm going to travel to Mexico. Jump the fence to AMERICA and retire on everyone else's dime. 

These lamebrain stupid Liberals treat lawbreakers better than they treat citizens of this country.

1 hour ago, fedup said:

Lucky me.  Never had enough money to invest in some sort of retirement fund or crooked stock market. The Liberals can't get my money from those types of things. GOOD, it's worth not having a retirement fund just to screw those GREEDY SOB's 

I waited to 66 to draw my SS and still work. That's my retirement. Watch those imbeciles hit me for that. 

This crooked voted for government just can't let anyone alone. One hit after another. 

I'm going to travel to Mexico. Jump the fence to AMERICA and retire on everyone else's dime. 

These lamebrain stupid Liberals treat lawbreakers better than they treat citizens of this country.

I wish I was wrong, But I predicted the  big capital gains increase. But some here thought I was just a Trumper. I wasnt. It was 15% during Trump. Now 21% . I look for around 30%. if their is a compromise

4 hours ago, BigT said:

The only ones who will be for this will be the Democrats in Congress. 

Hopefully the moderate Democrats will realize that if they would support this it will cost them their seat.

1 hour ago, jaman said:

I wish I was wrong, But I predicted the  big capital gains increase. But some here thought I was just a Trumper. I wasnt. It was 15% during Trump. Now 21% . I look for around 30%. if their is a compromise

No one is safe from the debt the voted for creates for votes 

We are living in a country full of ignorant selfish stupid people.

Party on.

7 hours ago, jaman said:

Its about attacking your retirement. Look for them to settle at least around 30%. Taking your hard earned money and  to pay a generation who doesnt want to work. My goodness fast food is up to 11 bucks an hour and some retail 12-14.  Fed Ex and UPS cant find people for $14-15 just to sort.

Worked at fed ex and  not worth feeling like a pile from a certain someone there. Bust your balls just to get crapped on. 

8 hours ago, fedup said:

Hmmmm 

Fedup Gonzalez