GoDuBois.com

PSP Searching For Missing Madera Man

Troopers searching for missing Clearfield County man

by: Rian Bossler

Posted:  / Updated: 
Dustin-Clark.jpg?w=960&h=540&crop=1

CLEARFIELD COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — State police are searching for a man who was reported missing in Clearfield County.

Dustin Clark, 37 of Madera was last seen leaving his residence on 93 Gosser Road on April 23. Troopers say Clark is a white male with blue eyes measuring 6 foot 4 inches.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Clark is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.

Guest Hillshaveeyes

The area is actually McCartney. I haven’t seen Dustin in years, but he is a kind and gentle person. I hope he is found safely. Please, if you have any info, then come forward. I know there was one person on this board that always begged for these missing persons cases to be further investigated and I agree. Everyone matters, no matter their lifestyle. 

Guest Tom
9 hours ago, Guest Hillshaveeyes said:

The area is actually McCartney. I haven’t seen Dustin in years, but he is a kind and gentle person. I hope he is found safely. Please, if you have any info, then come forward. I know there was one person on this board that always begged for these missing persons cases to be further investigated and I agree. Everyone matters, no matter their lifestyle. 

That was me. And every time I have railed against the lack of any speck of justice I have 15 internet cops on here yelling at me calling me names.

Guest Hillshaveeyes

Guest Tom, thank you for speaking up. There are some here that have heard you and are listening. Don’t give up. I have seen it and I am sorry that more people aren’t pressing for answers. Like the others, Dustin is not perfect but he matters. I have not seen any more about his disappearance. I was in that area earlier and saw nothing more about him. McCartney is a remote town. So many things could have happened to him at 2:00 AM. Please, if you know anything at all about his or anyone else’s disappearance in this county, come forward. What if it was an old classmate, a brother, a father, a husband, a friend of yours? No man is an island. 

Guest Tom
On 5/1/2021 at 5:36 PM, Guest Hillshaveeyes said:

Guest Tom, thank you for speaking up. There are some here that have heard you and are listening. Don’t give up. I have seen it and I am sorry that more people aren’t pressing for answers. Like the others, Dustin is not perfect but he matters. I have not seen any more about his disappearance. I was in that area earlier and saw nothing more about him. McCartney is a remote town. So many things could have happened to him at 2:00 AM. Please, if you know anything at all about his or anyone else’s disappearance in this county, come forward. What if it was an old classmate, a brother, a father, a husband, a friend of yours? No man is an island. 

Add Dustin to the following:

Jeffrey McFarland

Vincent Marcinko

Gerald Flango

Apparently people just vanish from thin air in that county and nobody ever has to be held accountable. 

These cases are not forgotten, but when no new information is found or provided or any other type of leads it is going to take times to solve these cases. I keep checking different sites and do not see any information about these missing people. Also if you read there are cases where someone is killed or missing and not solved until many years later.

Guest Tom
On 5/3/2021 at 5:53 PM, mr.d said:

These cases are not forgotten, but when no new information is found or provided or any other type of leads it is going to take times to solve these cases. I keep checking different sites and do not see any information about these missing people. Also if you read there are cases where someone is killed or missing and not solved until many years later.

These cases are cold. The point is, how in the world are ALL of them unsolved?