GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

WOOHOO no more taxes for me

ECONOMY

BIDEN: ‘Anybody Making Less than $400K a Year Will Not Pay a Single Penny in Taxes’

posted by Hannity Staff - 5.03.21

President Joe Biden continued to confuse millions of Americans over his proposed tax hikes; telling reporters Americans earning under $400,00 per year “will not pay a single penny in taxes.”

“We’ve got to close loopholes like the real estate investment loophole,” said Biden.

“I keep hearing in the press: ‘Biden’s going to raise your taxes.’ Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single penny in taxes,” he added. “We will not increase the deficit either! It’s about balancing the system and growing the economy.”

Watch Biden’s bizarre comments above.

HE SAID IT   and I'm holding him to it

5 minutes ago, WMJ77 said:

ECONOMY

BIDEN: ‘Anybody Making Less than $400K a Year Will Not Pay a Single Penny in Taxes’

posted by Hannity Staff - 5.03.21

President Joe Biden continued to confuse millions of Americans over his proposed tax hikes; telling reporters Americans earning under $400,00 per year “will not pay a single penny in taxes.”

“We’ve got to close loopholes like the real estate investment loophole,” said Biden.

“I keep hearing in the press: ‘Biden’s going to raise your taxes.’ Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single penny in taxes,” he added. “We will not increase the deficit either! It’s about balancing the system and growing the economy.”

Watch Biden’s bizarre comments above.

HE SAID IT   and I'm holding him to it

GOOD LUCK on that.

Don't you see how this works?  When you constantly say stupid Sh1t you can't be held responsible for the stupid Sh1t you say.

By the time the LIBERAL government and DOJ gets around to proving the stupid is stupid the damage is already done. If they even try.

38 minutes ago, Titan said:

The man has gone truly crazy.

So not a single penny in taxes to be paid if you make under 400,000!

He's lying ........ 

Anyone want to make that bet?

He doesn’t have a coherent thought and can’t articulate a complete sentence without saying something embarrassing. And he’s the leader of the free world.  Scary  we “elected” him.  He does this almost everytime he speaks. Yet watoos says it’s not real......Russia is to blame.  

3 hours ago, pennstater said:

He doesn’t have a coherent thought and can’t articulate a complete sentence without saying something embarrassing. And he’s the leader of the free world.  Scary  we “elected” him.  He does this almost everytime he speaks. Yet watoos says it’s not real......Russia is to blame.  

Do u have a mouse in your pocket?? I did not vote for him. U might have and glad ur happy to see the economy crash. You think the rich is gonna pay the way?? The government needs our money more than us..  And Russia didn't do it. China did and the wanna be Americans did this poop.  So yay we have idiots in this country.  

9 hours ago, jt85 said:

Do u have a mouse in your pocket?? I did not vote for him. U might have and glad ur happy to see the economy crash. You think the rich is gonna pay the way?? The government needs our money more than us..  And Russia didn't do it. China did and the wanna be Americans did this poop.  So yay we have idiots in this country.  

Thank You. CHINA is laughing.   Heck, last month they bought off Major League Baseball for hundreds of millions of "Promotional considerations". For 10 years.  What has happened to America's Game? They'll buy Apple Pie next. PS Hunter still owns his millions in stock in CHINA.