GoDuBois.com

PSP To Hold Sobriety Checkpoint In DuBois Area.

State Police to Hold Sobriety Checkpoint in DuBois Area

May 3, 2021 12:31 am·
Author: Aly Delp

dui-checkpoint.jpgDUBOIS, Pa. (EYT) – State Police are preparing for an upcoming DUI checkpoint in the DuBois area.

Members from DuBois-based State Police will hold the checkpoint at an undisclosed location in their coverage area during the month of May.

The focus will be on removing drug and alcohol-impaired drivers from the highways.

5 hours ago, fedup said:

As thousands invade our country, breaking our laws, invited by the Liberals.

And this has what to do with invaders? Are you ok with impaired drivers on the roads??? Can't make anyone happy in this god forsaken world. Can't wait till my end of days so I don't have to deal with stupid anymore.

8 hours ago, jt85 said:

And this has what to do with invaders? Are you ok with impaired drivers on the roads??? Can't make anyone happy in this god forsaken world. Can't wait till my end of days so I don't have to deal with stupid anymore.

Why don't you tell stupid where he said it was ok to drive drunk.   I missed that part while I was typing. 

Let me make this very simple for you so you can understand. Your Liberal government is trying to defund the police protection for us citizens. Your Liberal government is allowing thousands of law breakers to come into this country every day. Now your Liberal government wants the police to stop every vehicle on the highway in case one of them might have had 3 beers after work. 

Can you figure it out from there??????????????????????????

22 minutes ago, fedup said:

Why don't you tell stupid where he said it was ok to drive drunk.   I missed that part while I was typing. 

Let me make this very simple for you so you can understand. Your Liberal government is trying to defund the police protection for us citizens. Your Liberal government is allowing thousands of law breakers to come into this country every day. Now your Liberal government wants the police to stop every vehicle on the highway in case one of them might have had 3 beers after work. 

Can you figure it out from 

#1 its not my government. And guess what dui checkpoints are nothing new. They just didn't start because Biden is in office. They have been happening for a long time. So for u to try and single me out and say its my government id say ur the Liberal. Good day dumbass.

3 hours ago, jt85 said:

#1 its not my government. And guess what dui checkpoints are nothing new. They just didn't start because Biden is in office. They have been happening for a long time. So for u to try and single me out and say its my government id say ur the Liberal. Good day dumbass.

Did I hurt your little feelings with the truth?

2 hours ago, jt85 said:

The truth about what?? All ur doing is repeating yourself with the same bullshit everyone else is talking about. I could care less anymore. Eventually we will be naming ran America. Do I believe anyone should drink and then get behind the wheel. Nope not at all. Your fucking stupid if u think other wise and maybe need ur head examined....

Can't see any reason to continue this conversation.

I have better things to do. 

I can't fix stupid no matter how I try.

Get you some chill pills.

4 hours ago, fedup said:

Can't see any reason to continue this conversation.

I have better things to do. 

I can't fix stupid no matter how I try.

Get you some chill pills.

U are ignorant aren't u.  U must be a drunk if u think its ok to drive drunk. Plan and simple so before u try to fix stupid fix yourself stupid.

9 hours ago, jt85 said:

U are ignorant aren't u.  U must be a drunk if u think its ok to drive drunk. Plan and simple so before u try to fix stupid fix yourself stupid.

NO WHERE have I said it's ok to drive drunk.  If you can't read and understand what you read you may want to fix your own stupid before calling some one else stupid, stupid. 

6 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Sorry but this has made me literally lol. I feel like I'm listening to my nephews fight..they are 8&12.. and always call eachother stupid while they argue.

Putting up with being called stupid with no proof is a challenge.  I do my best with the rules involved.