GoDuBois.com

Our one water tank behind Charlie's Alternators (Kurt Johnson Auto Sales) was stolen, and we need another one.  A kind person on here donated them both to us.  The connection was broken and has to be replaced, so that's why it was loose, just as someone has a LOOSE brain and fingers!  Ridiculous.

Might anyone have one to donate?  We have no water till I find a replacement tank and get it hooked up to collect rainwater off of the roof.

10 hours ago, Petee said:

Our one water tank behind Charlie's Alternators (Kurt Johnson Auto Sales) was stolen, and we need another one.  A kind person on here donated them both to us.  The connection was broken and has to be replaced, so that's why it was loose, just as someone has a LOOSE brain and fingers!  Ridiculous.

Might anyone have one to donate?  We have no water till I find a replacement tank and get it hooked up to collect rainwater off of the roof.

Wth. I'm gonna look for one today. If anyone has one ill buy it off them for the garden club. 

1 hour ago, Petee said:

If you find it and can deliver it, I'll happily pay you for it!

I'm looking around. Trying to find one closer to the area. Found one in hooverville which is 2 hours away. Gonna go to a couple places tomorrow and look. If I find one ill make sure to message u when its being brought over. Maybe we can get it locked up. If I could figure out these trail cameras we could set them up also.

When I get it replumbed, it would take some work to steal it again.  The problem was that I carried the piping around with me all winter because hubby said we had time to fix it LATER!!  I hate that and this is part of the reason why.

On 6/8/2021 at 8:22 PM, jt85 said:

I'm looking around. Trying to find one closer to the area. Found one in hooverville which is 2 hours away. Gonna go to a couple places tomorrow and look. If I find one ill make sure to message u when its being brought over. Maybe we can get it locked up. If I could figure out these trail cameras we could set them up also.

Maybe H& H Plumbing (?)over by Martin's could be generous and hook you up with a used one. At a minimal cost.

4 hours ago, Gold Brick said:

Graham Dairy supply near the DuBois area now has water barrels and totes, and burn barrels for sale.
Brown 275 gallon totes are 110.00
White 275 gallon totes are 120.00
55 gallon water barrel are 15.00
55 gallon burn barrel are 18.00
Please call 81four 58three 722one, or pm me for pickup or to meet. Thank you

Pm you. Thank you in advance.

3 hours ago, Gator11 said:

Were those the ones I gave you. I cannot believe someone would steal one of those. Sad when even a plastic tote is not safe to have on your property.

Yes they were.  Tomorrow I'm supposed to go and pick up a free one.  Thank you for checking around for me.  The BUDS has very little money to support the projects, so every dollar counts.  Since we're not a 501 c group we don't get donations from businesses or individuals.  

Tomorrow we're also supposed to plant more of our pots near Main Street, so hopefully nothing gets in the way.

Yep, we got a lot of them done.  I grow most of what we plant so they won't flower for a few weeks, but when they do, they will be unique and beautiful.

Volunteers from the stores and people who live downtown will be watering and fertilizing.  I am so grateful for their help!

Hubby and I got the tank but brought it home till I go tomorrow and buy some chain and locks, and plumbing supplies to make sure a tank doesn't disappear again.  Right now we're carrying water in milk jugs, and some of them take a couple of gallons.  Thank goodness for volunteers.  Without them, this project could not exist.