GoDuBois.com

January 6th Prisoners Being Tortured

21 minutes ago, jt85 said:

These people are lucky to be alive and in prison. Domestic Terrorists get what they deserve.  

Sorry had to say it before crazy people said it lol. I don't think this is right at all. They need to do something about this and charge who is involved in wrong doing if there is any. Hard to believe anything anymore.

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, jt85 said:

These people are lucky to be alive and in prison. Domestic Terrorists get what they deserve.  

Most of those people were let in the Capital by secirity & police. 

I posted many videos on here showing that they did do that. 

Please, Do not believe everything you hear on MSM. 

16 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

Most of those people were let in the Capital by secirity & police. 

I posted many videos on here showing that they did do that. 

Please, Do not believe everything you hear on MSM. 

Oh trust me I don't believe what they say. I am on the same road u are about it. If they didn't want these people in they never would have been in there. Holding doors open isn't securing the place lol.

Remember who is in charge of US Capitol Security.(Pelosi) And why hasnt the capitol law enforcement who killed an unarmed woman named? If see closely and accurately in the enhanced video.  He's black. Now wonder why his name hasnt been publicized.

The Liberal double standards is running the show and the Liberal MSM are the producers of the show. 

The Liberals in this country are sucking the BULLSH1T up like the non thinking people they are.

Does anyone want to put a dollar value and legal responsibility on all the riots, burning, personal attacks that the Liberals have done in cities access this nation?

NOPE

• Administrators
4 hours ago, opal said:

How exactly are these prisoners sending text messages? 

Most likely ... illegally. 

I'm sure there are prisoners with phones. 

I don't even want to know what the payment is for TEXTING :no:

5 hours ago, Pompeii said:

Most likely ... illegally. 

I'm sure there are prisoners with phones. 

I don't even want to know what the payment is for TEXTING :no:

A little far fetched no? They’re being tortured but somehow they have access to phones? Really? This isn’t setting your BS detector off just a little?

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, opal said:

A little far fetched no? They’re being tortured but somehow they have access to phones? Really? This isn’t setting your BS detector off just a little?

Actually no. They're not being tortured 24 hours a day, Most likely its hapenning from certain guards or officers. 

Look on what is hapenning in the streets of America, certain people are being singled out and attacked VICIOUSLY and they are not arrested or questioned. Law & order at this moment is a JOKE!!