GoDuBois.com

The "experts", president and Fauci have said they need 70-80% vaccinated or immunity to the virus. Last time I checked Clearfield County was 42% and Jefferson 39% vaccinated.   But yet we are opening up. The state is opening up. 

7 hours ago, jaman said:

The "experts", president and Fauci have said they need 70-80% vaccinated or immunity to the virus. Last time I checked Clearfield County was 42% and Jefferson 39% vaccinated.   But yet we are opening up. The state is opening up. 

How are the numbers of infections going now?  How are Jefferson and Clearfield compared to more populated counties?

37 minutes ago, Petee said:

How are the numbers of infections going now?  How are Jefferson and Clearfield compared to more populated counties?

Infections down. But vaccinations not going up. I finally convinced my 87 yr old mom to get one this past week. CVS. 3 1/2 months of pulling teeth. 

12 minutes ago, rnetzlof said:

"

Forget regular old Covid, the variants is what will kill us all now!"

No, no, no!

It's Global Warming, er, ah, Global Climate Change that's going to do the deed.

Climate change is how the virus started.  The facts show that changing climates allowed the virus to grow.  It spread due to systemic racism across western countries, particularly the USA.  If everyone wasn't so racist, the virus wouldn't be able to pernitrate our immune systems.  It's SCIENCE.  How I know??  It's now on the internet and if you disagree, you're a racist bigot.  

We are never safe. That is the nature of being alive. We have eliminated being eaten by wolves as a means of natural selection so Mother Nature came up with viruses when general stupidity wasn't doing the job.  You can't outrun or outwit death. Would you rather be eaten by wolves?:sorry: