GoDuBois.com

Home health aide

View Advert

** HELP WANTED **  I'm in search of a healthcare aide in my home in Falls Creek.  For those who don't know me, I'm a 3rd generation Falls Creek resident and have lived here all of my life.  I'm 66 years old and confined to a wheelchair from a neurological disease.  I still have limited mobility in my right hand, which allows me to run my wheelchair and perform some simple tasks. My goal is to stay in my home and not have to enter a long term care facility. Thusly, the position is available for long term. The position's wages are guaranteed through PPL, which is a state agency.  I would be your supervisor and boss, there is no traditional home health agency involvement.  That means only the shifts at my home, no traveling around the country for 1 and 2 hour shifts. I've employed aides for 15 years, and have 2 employees that have been here for over 5 years.  It's a part time position to start, 20-28 hours a week, but there is usually more hours to be had before long if you are interested.  It's a hands on job that entails some physical labor, I do have a power patient lift, power wheelchair, and electric hospital bed to do the heavy lifting. I have 2 shifts, 9am to 5pm and 7:30pm to 10:30pm. The positions would  require working some of both shifts. There is also the oportunity for occasional overnight shifts.  I try to give everyone e/o weekend off. Starting date is ASAP. Experience helpful, but not necessary Some of my best aides started with only the ability, and desire, to learn. Message me if you are, or someone you know is, interested.  Feel free to share this post.  I can provide employee references upon request. E-mail me at gymp60@gmail.com Thank you.

• Advertiser
    klsm54
  • Date
    06/24/2021
  • Price
  • Category
  • First Name
    Scott
  • Phone Number
  • City or Town
    Falls Creek