GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

wreck dubois street and dubois ave

WMJ77

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DuBoiser said:

Somebody told me last night that the East Side Sports Bar had caved in? 

There is another post on here Partial Building Collapse. The East Side/Old Red and Gold Bar.

I'll check it out.  Thx.  On a different note, I could not find the reply option in your post and had to copy and paste in order to reply to it.  :huh: 

2 hours ago, DuBoiser said:

Somebody told me last night that the East Side Sports Bar had caved in? 

There is another post on here Partial Building Collapse. The East Side/Old Red and Gold Bar.

I'll check it out.  Thx.  On a different note, I could not find the reply option in your post and had to copy and paste in order to reply to it.  :huh: 

It’s located in the Local Accidents & Warnings category.

Thx - I did find it there.  But back to my last post, and this applies to all sections, does each post not have a "Reply" option? -  since I am not finding it and am instead having to Copy and Paste in order to Reply to a post.

That's what I thought too - but no Reply Option - just Quote Option - at least in my account. I guess instead of using a Reply Option that I use the Quote Option and then Submit Reply.  It's been some time since I have posted here and I just don't remember having to reply this way. 

1 hour ago, Harvey Mungaknuts said:

should be  at the  bottom of the thread

34 minutes ago, DuBoiser said:

That's what I thought too - but no Reply Option - just Quote Option - at least in my account. I guess instead of using a Reply Option that I use the Quote Option and then Submit Reply.  It's been some time since I have posted here and I just don't remember having to reply this way. 

Quote is how u reply now lol. Ur doing just fine. When u don't use something alot u tend to forget how to use it lmao.

6 hours ago, DuBoiser said:

Go way down at the bottom of the page, keep going till you see your avatar in a half inch circle with reply in a rectangular box. 
Unless someone wants to snap a photo of the page & point an arrow to where the reply box is….🙃