GoDuBois.com

Biden's latest gaffes & nonsense

“Please visit wecandothis dot hhs dot governor gov excuse me.”

“This year uh you know 21 large uncontained fires were burning. This year there are 36 that are uncontained and burning.”

“The National Ocean the National Oceanagraph Ocean Ocean Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration NOAA.”

“It’s now the most common variant in America and here.”

“Some judgment’s coming out that you may be able to communicate the vaccine the the uh the uh um the uh new variant to your pet so I say that not totally facetiously …”

“And so what I’ve because uh let me be clear.”

“Upgrading the power grid to be more even more energy efficient and resilient and extreme weather to be able to sustain extreme weather and the climate crisis.”

“This year we’re gonna provide a retention incentive that’s gonna ensure federal wet uh wildland fire er uh firefighters are making at least $15 an hour.”

“They come along with the combustion engine. You needed to be able to put gas in the engine in the car the tank. Well guess what you had to build gas stations.”

“Clean energy tax cuts clean energy and tax cuts for American families and much more.”

“This job this jobs the job that are gonna be created here.”

“Five per 50 years 50 percent of our bridges are over 50 years old.”

“Our recovery’s created an average $600,000 — six dollars I wish they probably wish those 600,000 jobs paid $600,000 a year.”

“Well it’s getting close to afternoon here. The sun is coming out.”

“Power outages cost the U.S. economy up to now this is you know we know this but you you add it up it doesn’t seem to be that big a deal.”

“This is much already this much is already clear we’re on track we’re on the right track.”

• 4 weeks later...

The latest and greatest....from Ol Joe Biden:

“And we also remember all those who lost this year that we lost and families lost to other causes.”

“As a result a pairing a pair of heat a pair of hearing aids can cost thousands.”

“And we know uh and now uh we knew that we needed to launch a wartime effort to get the uh America vaccinated.”

“I think it’s a fitting moment to take a look at our economy where we were six months ago what we’ve achieved since then and what I believe uh uh we’ve uh I I I believe where we’re headed.”

“Child care child care is cutting poverty in half by 40%.”

“We remain we retain personnel and capacities in the country and we maintain some authority excuse me the same authority.”

“Actually, crime is down. Gun violence and murder rates is up.”

“Companies must do all they do to do everything they do to compete for workers.”

“Or or or or a the neighbor or when you go to church or when you’re no I I I really mean it there are trusted interlocketeers.”

“Now just this year not just for the next but not just this year but for decades in the future it’s not temporary.”

“Everybody talks about how you know this virus came this this this uh the the drugs that are designed to kill the virus came along so quickly.”

“Republican-led state legislatures wants to allow partisan poll watchers to intimidate voters and imperil and impartial uh poll watchers.”

“And the chair of the FCC uh uh Leon uh excuse me uh Lena Kahn acting chair of the FTC.”

“More than 26 million children from the hardest-pressed working families didn’t get any full payment for the child credit for child care for child tax credit.”

7 minutes ago, Basset3 said:

The latest and greatest....from Ol Joe Biden:

“And we also remember all those who lost this year that we lost and families lost to other causes.”

“As a result a pairing a pair of heat a pair of hearing aids can cost thousands.”

“And we know uh and now uh we knew that we needed to launch a wartime effort to get the uh America vaccinated.”

“I think it’s a fitting moment to take a look at our economy where we were six months ago what we’ve achieved since then and what I believe uh uh we’ve uh I I I believe where we’re headed.”

“Child care child care is cutting poverty in half by 40%.”

“We remain we retain personnel and capacities in the country and we maintain some authority excuse me the same authority.”

“Actually, crime is down. Gun violence and murder rates is up.”

“Companies must do all they do to do everything they do to compete for workers.”

“Or or or or a the neighbor or when you go to church or when you’re no I I I really mean it there are trusted interlocketeers.”

“Now just this year not just for the next but not just this year but for decades in the future it’s not temporary.”

“Everybody talks about how you know this virus came this this this uh the the drugs that are designed to kill the virus came along so quickly.”

“Republican-led state legislatures wants to allow partisan poll watchers to intimidate voters and imperil and impartial uh poll watchers.”

“And the chair of the FCC uh uh Leon uh excuse me uh Lena Kahn acting chair of the FTC.”

“More than 26 million children from the hardest-pressed working families didn’t get any full payment for the child credit for child care for child tax credit.”

Total embarrassment every time he speaks.  That is the leader of the greatest country on planet Earth.  

But hey.......at least he doesnt say mean things on Twitter!

7 minutes ago, MIM307 said:

Biden certainly isn't a great speaker.  After the last 4 years, though, I am kinda used to a President who isn't a public speaker.  

Actions speak louder than words and Biden is definitely extremely poor at that.  The pervious President was not perfect, but was much better in the actions department and that's what matters most.  

Also, President Trump was not the best speaker because he jumped around a lot.  Although, I did find him funny to listen too. 

48 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Actions speak louder than words and Biden is definitely extremely poor at that.  The pervious President was not perfect, but was much better in the actions department and that's what matters most.  

Also, President Trump was not the best speaker because he jumped around a lot.  Although, I did find him funny to listen too. 

I agree whole heartedly about Biden's lack of action.  I was simply expressing my opinion that Biden's public speaking is no worse than Trump's.  Both are hard to follow and often ramble.  Neither is a good public speaker.  

3 hours ago, Jeff said:

To be clear are you talking about Biden or watoos?

Not my buddy Watoo's.

He can't help it, that there is no, hurry up shot, to cure his Liberalism.

America needs that more than a shot that ain't curing the virus.