Jump to content
GoDuBois.com

Meth house at TL


Recommended Posts

Guest Dobby

Apparently there are 8 armed guys in a meth house on Jones Court in Treasure Lake, DuBois PA.

Any updates appreciated!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, buschpounder said:

I think a doper from the house called after his doped up imagination ran wild and saw imaginary people with guns.  I guess it isn't anything new from that house.

huge exaggeration..  no 8 men with drawn guns..  tar and feathers were being prepared..  you are right it seems.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
**AVOID THE AREA, PRIORITY STATUS**
**NO LONGER PRIORITY**
Multiple Units from Sandy PD, Dubois PD, & PSP Dubois Are Responding To A Report High Priority Call on Jones Court in Sandy Township!
AS OF 6:26PM Police Have Located No Visible Threat or Persons In Regards To The Call & Have Since Cleared The Scene w/Nothing Found.
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, allboys said:

I have an update. Don't post rumors.

Technically it wasn't a rumor. The guy called and said he seen these people outside his home. The sandy township, DuBois and the PSP all went there to find no people. Just a person messed up on drugs. This is what happens when people use and don't sleep. But hopefully this person Will be able to get some sort of help. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jt85 said:

Technically it wasn't a rumor. The guy called and said he seen these people outside his home. The sandy township, DuBois and the PSP all went there to find no people. Just a person messed up on drugs. This is what happens when people use and don't sleep. But hopefully this person Will be able to get some sort of help. 

By the way, sleep or lack of, has zero to do with meth psychosis. 

Technically it was a rumor.  Nothing about a "meth house" in the phone call and it was an unsubtianted report until the officers' arrival. That is a rumor, literally the definition of.

"circulated as an unverified account"

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, allboys said:

By the way, sleep or lack of, has zero to do with meth psychosis. 

Technically it was a rumor.  Nothing about a "meth house" in the phone call and it was an unsubtianted report until the officers' arrival. That is a rumor, literally the definition of.

"circulated as an unverified account"

is it just JT85 that gives you that bug up your ass feeling?   :popcorn:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, allboys said:

By the way, sleep or lack of, has zero to do with meth psychosis. 

Technically it was a rumor.  Nothing about a "meth house" in the phone call and it was an unsubtianted report until the officers' arrival. That is a rumor, literally the definition of.

"circulated as an unverified account"

You are correct on that.. Doesn't really surprise me though around here. It's getting worse around here. It's like the walking dead at certain times of the day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, allboys said:

Nope, conman and soccer mom.  JT85 is just an annoyance, a mosquito that requires a bug zapper.  And he most definitely tries.

I'm really sorry. I wasn't trying to do anything in those means. I do admit to being a jerk before but I haven't been since. Sorry for the hard feelings against me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Soccermom
2 hours ago, allboys said:

Nope, conman and soccer mom.  JT85 is just an annoyance, a mosquito that requires a bug zapper.  And he most definitely tries.

That's your problem, not mine. Everyone is responsible for their own happiness. 

This is social media. If you don't like a subject or a person's responses, ignore it. Stop trying to make everyone conform to your needs. That's not the way things work in real life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Guest Soccermom said:

That's your problem, not mine. Everyone is responsible for their own happiness. 

This is social media. If you don't like a subject or a person's responses, ignore it. Stop trying to make everyone conform to your needs. That's not the way things work in real life.

I just want to know why this person is aloud to talk crap on everyone and still able to be on here. The last time I got blocked from responding and agreed not to respond to them but screw it block me delete me idc anymore. This person needs to be blocked. Allboys reply with negative and bullying members but its ok. This is getting to be ridiculous. Either Steve does something about it or I'm going to do something about it... so allboys last time I'm saying it knock off your childish act... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2021 at 6:32 PM, fedup said:

Anyone who believes that meth ain't being produced in TL or any other part of the Dubois area are foolish.

 

 

On 7/6/2021 at 11:33 PM, alexandria said:

Note to self:  don’t buy a home on Jones Ct in TL

or any other address in TL. Personally I would never buy property in an HOA style area and especially TL. You would be surprised who your neighbors are.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...