GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

Biden admin launching 'door-to-door' push to vaccinate Americans

The Biden administration is launching a new "door-to-door" effort to vaccinate Americans after falling short of its Fourth of July goal of having 70 percent of the adult population with at least one shot of the coronavirus vaccine. 

"Now we need to go community by community, neighborhood by neighborhood and often times door-to-door- literally knocking on doors, to get help to the remaining people protected from the virus," Biden said. 

Guest mike tost

On our acres of land my dogs roam free all but the doberman that stays near the porch . He really dislikes strangers. Yes the land is posted NO TRESSPASING AND WARNING OF DOGS. It would be best not to drop by unless invited.

Now I read an article that critical race theory is reaching into the higher ups of the military! People need to wake up quickly or they are going to be in for a big surprise. It was bad enough to have to deal with politics among the politicians, then politics made it's way into the judicial system (which is scary and can be witnessed daily)... but for it to make its way into the military that is supposed to protect US citizens is down right horrifying!

I think it's a great option to possibly reach many individuals who do not have access to transportation.  This has already been happening in many urban communities for months with some decent success.  Local health officials were leading the charge in their communities.  

Biden can kiss my ass.

to get help to the remaining people protected from the virus," Biden said. 

We do not need his help. I dont have the wuhan flu and have been around people who have and still did not get it. Those that did get that I know some never even got sick.

If anyone needs help it is Biden that man is an embarrassment to the office.

Those that voted for him need help also because they obviously are mentally challenged.

Take the magnet test. I saw a guy stick a refrigerator magnet to his arm where he got the shot. hahaha it was hilarious. It would not stick to my arm but had no problem sticking to his. Now maybe he had a metal pin in his arm that he did not tell me about but it was funny nonetheless.

now this is no conspiracy theory I just thought it was funny and wanted to know if others can do it.

Guest Please get the vaccine

Please get the vaccine for yourself and your family.  How can you possible say that no one gets sick from this virus

Have you been under a rock for the last 18 months?   There have been several people in our area who have died.

If you don't care about yourself then please stay away from public places where you could unknowingly  give it to some 

child  or elderly person who ends up getting really sick. 

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, Guest Please get the vaccine said:

Have you been under a rock for the last 18 months? 

As Fox News’ Tucker Carlson reports, through June 11, 2021, the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), a US Health and Human Services Department division, recorded 358,379 adverse events after vaccinations, including 5,993 deaths and 29,871 serious illnesses.

Historically, less than 10% of vaccine side effects are reported to VAERS. 

An investigation by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services put it even as low as 1%.

SO THE DEATH NUMBERS ARE MORE LIKE 50,993+

29,871 serious illnesses are More like 298,871

2 hours ago, Guest Please get the vaccine said:

Please get the vaccine for yourself and your family.  How can you possible say that no one gets sick from this virus

Have you been under a rock for the last 18 months?   There have been several people in our area who have died.

If you don't care about yourself then please stay away from public places where you could unknowingly  give it to some 

You completely miss the point. Vaccinations are a PRIVATE MEDICAL DECISION to be made between a person and their medical provider.  Government has zero business trying to exert influence in a person's private life and their medical decisions.  Once that door is opened there will be no stopping them....prostrate cancer kills, all men should have their prostrate removed to prevent this.  Breast cancer kills. All humans should have their breasts removed to prevent this.  The flu kills some. Everyone must have a vaccine, whether it is effective or not....etc. ad nauseum 

50 minutes ago, allboys said:

You completely miss the point. Vaccinations are a PRIVATE MEDICAL DECISION to be made between a person and their medical provider.  Government has zero business trying to exert influence in a person's private life and their medical decisions.  Once that door is opened there will be no stopping them....prostrate cancer kills, all men should have their prostrate removed to prevent this.  Breast cancer kills. All humans should have their breasts removed to prevent this.  The flu kills some. Everyone must have a vaccine, whether it is effective or not....etc. ad nauseum 

While I completely agree that medical decisions are best left to be made between an individual and their doctor, the government already (pre-Covid) runs numerous campaigns encouraging individuals to see their healthcare providers in order to prevent diseases.   

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Free or low-cost mammograms are offered, especially to those in high areas of poverty.  Women are encouraged to preform self-checks in order to detect cancer early.  Men over 50 are encouraged to see their healthcare provider if they exhibit one of the symptoms of prostate cancer.  Every flu season, all are encouraged to get a flu shot.  Numerous vaccines are required by the government in order to attend public school (medical and philosophical abstentions are allowed of course).  The government has been in the healthcare education business for sometime.  Educating the public about the COVID vaccine, and increasing individuals' access to the vaccine, really aren't new concepts.  

5 hours ago, Guest Please get the vaccine said:

ummm....no I will not. YOU are suppose to be safe now, right?  So what are YOU so worried about if I choose not to get the jab?  You are safe, right????

The point is, this is a free country where we make our own PERSONAL decisions.  Being part of the responsible public means contributing to the public services though taxes.  A vaccination of questionable background cannot be forced on anyone.  Once it has proven it's success, I may consider it, but for now, my doctor has made the decision for me.  I have Binax Tests so if I'm going to be in a location with a lot of people who may be susceptible, I'll do one of those.

Children are only vaccinated with very well researched immunizations and still, many of them die or have complications from them.  That's the decision of their parents, not the government.  Home school?  Yes, that's an answer for many of them.

I happily seek out my flu shot and my pneumonia shots annually or whenever necessary, my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren all get their vaccinations as well, but NO ONE forces a decision on us.  That act would destroy our country and what we stand for.  We work together freely as a team, not as a blindly forced march.

9 hours ago, Guest Please get the vaccine said:

How bout YOU just stay away from me?

This whole thing is ridiculous anymore.

9 hours ago, Guest Please get the vaccine said:

kiss my butt.

10 hours ago, MIM307 said:

While I completely agree that medical decisions are best left to be made between an individual and their doctor, the government already (pre-Covid) runs numerous campaigns encouraging individuals to see their healthcare providers in order to prevent diseases.   

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Free or low-cost mammograms are offered, especially to those in high areas of poverty.  Women are encouraged to preform self-checks in order to detect cancer early.  Men over 50 are encouraged to see their healthcare provider if they exhibit one of the symptoms of prostate cancer.  Every flu season, all are encouraged to get a flu shot.  Numerous vaccines are required by the government in order to attend public school (medical and philosophical abstentions are allowed of course).  The government has been in the healthcare education business for sometime.  Educating the public about the COVID vaccine, and increasing individuals' access to the vaccine, really aren't new concepts.  

They knock on your door for these things? Propose a passport to show you had a mammogram? Declare you should wear a mask if you haven't had a flu shot?  Nothing you mentioned is foisted upon people.

No...so what is your point? There is a difference between an educational announcement, a recommendation from your physician, and harrassment, which is what they are proposing.

If they set foot on my property I will meet them armed in one hand and on the phone with police with the other for trespassing.  The same as I would for any uninvited person who sets foot on my property.