GoDuBois.com

Election audit plan a ‘disgrace to democracy,’ governor says

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Gov. Tom Wolf says it’s a “disgrace to democracy” that a Republican state lawmaker is trying to launch what he calls a “forensic investigation” of Pennsylvania’s 2020 presidential election, similar to what’s happening in Arizona.

Wolf, a Democrat, said on Twitter Thursday that the “sham election audit” being attempted by Republican state Sen. Doug Mastriano is also a “profound waste of time and taxpayer money.”

Six months after he was at the U.S. Capitol insurrection, one of our lawmakers is attempting to launch a sham election audit in PA.

www.wearecentralpa.com/news/regional-news/election-audit-plan-a-disgrace-to-democracy-governor-says/

And the two impeachments weren't?

Senator Mastraino shocked me the first time I heard him speak.  He is incredibly honest, intelligent, and is able to think on his own.  My thought was, "now we need this man to be President!".  He never seems to flinch from the hard stuff.  I hope we see a LOT more of him in the future.

Yes, Wolf should cringe in terror from this man.

13 hours ago, fedup said:

Sooner or later, the Liberal crooked will be exposed.

By then, it will be too late.

Can anyone provide proof of a independent audit of the voting machines used in the last nationwide election?

Sydney Powell when she said no reasonable person would believe the accusations she made about corrupted voting machines. Ha!

You people saying "Get over it" when Trump was elected in 2016 are sure having a hard time getting over it.

And Wolf protecting a free and fair election from the likesof that **** show in Arizona is doing the will of the people.

1 hour ago, Lupara said:

Sydney Powell when she said no reasonable person would believe the accusations she made about corrupted voting machines. Ha!

You people saying "Get over it" when Trump was elected in 2016 are sure having a hard time getting over it.

And Wolf protecting a free and fair election from the likesof that **** show in Arizona is doing the will of the people.

Can anyone provide proof of a independent audit of the voting machines used in the last nationwide election?

6 hours ago, Lupara said:

Wolf protects nothing but his own hide and money

Exactly what is wrong with contesting anything where fraud is suspected.  Isn't that what happens when Treasurer is accused of making off with money?  The disgrace is with the perpetrator whomever that may end up being.

In this case, what does Wolf have to yell about?  An audit should clear his name if he has done nothing wrong.  How can that be bad?

6 hours ago, Lupara said:

SYDNEY POWELL ADMITTED THERE IS NO THERE THERE. 

HE LOST!

GET OVER IT.

Whether Trump lost or won, if even 1 single fraudulent vote was cast, if even 1 single miss-tally was made, if 1 single vote was cast outside allowed by legislature - the entire election was a farce.

There are undeniable discrepancies in the last election.  Most notably tallies between the hours after poll workers/vote counties clocked out and clocked back in the next day.   A number of states jumped up almost synchronously at the same time for one party during that off-hours window.  

Then there is the case where in a notably liberal area they physically blocked conservative and 3rd party legal count witnesses from observing the counts.   There are pictures and video proof of which of them using card board to block the windows and forcing them out of the room.   ANY hidden vote, from ANY party or representative, is 100% positive proof of fraudulent activities.   If an election is truly won, then there is nothing to hide.  There is NO reason to hide any activities, nor any reason to fight against a contested election. 

And before you call me a Trump supporter, I am not.   Nor am I a Biden supporter.  Voting for anyone that is attached to any party is wrong.  Political parties are one of the biggest problems in ALL of American politics.

2 hours ago, dubois_15801 said:

Whether Trump lost or won, if even 1 single fraudulent vote was cast, if even 1 single miss-tally was made, if 1 single vote was cast outside allowed by legislature - the entire election was a farce.

There are undeniable discrepancies in the last election.  Most notably tallies between the hours after poll workers/vote counties clocked out and clocked back in the next day.   A number of states jumped up almost synchronously at the same time for one party during that off-hours window.  

Then there is the case where in a notably liberal area they physically blocked conservative and 3rd party legal count witnesses from observing the counts.   There are pictures and video proof of which of them using card board to block the windows and forcing them out of the room.   ANY hidden vote, from ANY party or representative, is 100% positive proof of fraudulent activities.   If an election is truly won, then there is nothing to hide.  There is NO reason to hide any activities, nor any reason to fight against a contested election. 

And before you call me a Trump supporter, I am not.   Nor am I a Biden supporter.  Voting for anyone that is attached to any party is wrong.  Political parties are one of the biggest problems in ALL of American politics.

Try to get your neighbor to understand that voting for a party is wrong.

The American voter has been programed since grade school. 

5 hours ago, dubois_15801 said:

All true. Rebuttal Lupara??????