GoDuBois.com

burger king

Guest your friendly neighbor

Guest your friendly neighbor

So..apparently they just kind of close like whenever they feel like it now?

Closed at 6pm tonight.. I called and asked when they were reopening and was basically told "I dunno, maybe tomorrow". Asked what happened and was told 'equipment malfunction'. Uh.. what?

11 hours ago, Guest your friendly neighbor said:

So..apparently they just kind of close like whenever they feel like it now?

Closed at 6pm tonight.. I called and asked when they were reopening and was basically told "I dunno, maybe tomorrow". Asked what happened and was told 'equipment malfunction'. Uh.. what?

My daughter works there and the fryer broke and have to wait for it to be fixed. Can't do anything about it besides close till its fixed.

26 minutes ago, jt85 said:

My daughter works there and the fryer broke and have to wait for it to be fixed. Can't do anything about it besides close till its fixed.

Thanks for the honest answer rather than 100 comments that could come about how the business can just do as they please and close cause they feel like it....eapecially when they don't do that.

7 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Thanks for the honest answer rather than 100 comments that could come about how the business can just do as they please and close cause they feel like it....eapecially when they don't do that.

It's amazing what people assume. But your welcome. Hope it puts some ease to people's thoughts.