GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

Frank's Pizza In DuBois Closed Until Further Notice

13 hours ago, jt85 said:

Captn blues reminds me of old school pizza. Don't care for it. But u say it's the same as Frank's but say how bad Frank's is and how great the other is. How does this make any sense??

You are confused.  It's your opinion that it tastes like "old school pizza".  It is my opinion that it tastes like Frank's..i.e. bad.  I don't/won't eat either.  I never insinuated or said that Capt'n Blues was "great" or anything close to that.  I merely informed others that there is another option.  

48 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Surprised I only received 9 thumbs down.  Assumed I'd get more.  What other unpopular opinion do I hold?  

image.png

Do u want more thumbs down? Then u get banned or ur content will need approved before its posted. Not a fun thing trying to have freedom of speech and ur opinions are monitored.  I'd be surprised if this even makes it on.   Just about finished with constantly getting shoved away for my opinions just because one person gets their feelings hurt. But they are free to say whatever they want.   

15 minutes ago, Tinyus said:

Grew up getting pizza from Frank's. This is sad, I always loved getting it . Going in there getting a dollar box as well. 

A dollar box was the best thing to end the night. No matter how bad my gut would hurt after eating Frank's I'd still go back for more. Even cold Frank's the next day was great. I'm hoping they open up soon. I don't want a replacement Frank's I want the real deal... 

5 hours ago, Gold Brick said:

The Old Red Roof Pizza Hut is sooo much better than The Wing Street or Combo Pizza Hut's, they ruined their pizza just like Domino's. The pizza Domino's made back in the 80's was 10X better than the stuff they make today.

Yes there  is such a difference in the pizza now.