GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

What happened on Maple Ave

Reports of man seen walking with rifle in DuBois

police-crime-scene-blue-small.jpg
Posted on 

DuBois, PA – Streets were shut down briefly Tuesday afternoon in DuBois near the Walnut Avenue area for reports of a man walking around with the rifle.

People in the area were told to lock their doors and stay inside.

A man was reportedly taken into custody, but very few details are available.

There is no danger to the public at this time.

• Last time I checked we still have the right to bare arms. It's not a crime to walk around with a gun. I leave my house on foot all the time with a rifle over my shoulder on my way to hunt. This is in a borough and i walk to the woods. I've even waved at the police on my way and never a word was said.

An hour after the crash, Kruzelak said Morrison showed up at the police department in full body armor, wearing a tactical vest with numerous magazines of ammunition.

“A confrontation between officers and Morrison transpired outside the station,” Kruzelak said, and “Morrison went to his vehicle and retrieved an AR pistol rifle.”

well the dumbass should have never went to the police station. He obviously wasn't in his right mind or his left.

and what the hell is an AR pistol rifle.

2 hours ago, Gator11 said:

An hour after the crash, Kruzelak said Morrison showed up at the police department in full body armor, wearing a tactical vest with numerous magazines of ammunition.

“A confrontation between officers and Morrison transpired outside the station,” Kruzelak said, and “Morrison went to his vehicle and retrieved an AR pistol rifle.”

well the dumbass should have never went to the police station. He obviously wasn't in his right mind or his left.

Its basically an AR with a pistol grip instead of a shoulder stock.

2 hours ago, Gator11 said:

It is an AR with a shorter barrel length classifying it as a pistol. Therefore, it needs to be registered as a pistol.