Jump to content
GoDuBois.com

Natural Immunity Study


Cacao
 Share

Recommended Posts

A breakthrough study out of Israel shows that Natural Immunity to covid gives you greater and longer lasting immunity than any vaccine.  What does this mean?  Politicians and "scientist" need to give credit to the fact that covid vaccines are NOT A ONE SIZE FITS ALL SOLUTION!  Yes, vaccines work for some (elderly, auto-immune), but they should not be for those who already experienced the virus!

If you previously had covid, you have immunity!  FACT.  A vaccine will do you no good.  Besides, why take a vaccine that only focuses on the proteins of the viruses when natural immunity focuses on the entire virus.

Read it and weep suckas (i.e. vaccine bullies) - https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1 

For those who have a tough time with scientific data, here's a good article - https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-no-infection-parties

The study is ACTUAL SCIENCE completed by ACTUAL SCIENTIST without a political agenda.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, leahbarn said:

I only get the flu if I get the flu vaccine , no matter how close I am to it. Havent  had a flu vaccine  for 18 years and haven't  had the flu for 18 years. Hubby kissed me through his flu four times.

Same, but never tried the flu vaccine.  I've been flu-less since 1992. 

Makeouts if one of us has the flu are postponed until a later date. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Completely agree that natural immunity against any disease is better than a vaccine.  I'm not sure why this is new info??  Or is it just new info in relation to COVID?  

Some diseases individuals are willing to experience and other they are not, hence vaccines.  I had chicken pox because no vaccine was available when I was a kid.  I waited until my kids were school age to get them the chicken pox vaccine because I know that natural immunity is best and chicken pox is relatively harmless to a healthy kid.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, DS58 said:

"Read it and weep suckas (i.e. vaccine bullies)"

Cacao...You were making sense until you went there.  What do you care what I do or don't stick in my body??

I don't.  And I expect the same respect in return.  Especially from those who are hell bent on the covid vaccine/masks. 

Also, don't be concerned if I make sense or take my opinions, the actual scientific study says it all.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, MIM307 said:

Completely agree that natural immunity against any disease is better than a vaccine.  I'm not sure why this is new info??  Or is it just new info in relation to COVID?  

Some diseases individuals are willing to experience and other they are not, hence vaccines.  I had chicken pox because no vaccine was available when I was a kid.  I waited until my kids were school age to get them the chicken pox vaccine because I know that natural immunity is best and chicken pox is relatively harmless to a healthy kid.  

It's new because they completed an actual scientific study to prove their hypothesis.  A credible study.  The vaccine bullies discredited, and still do, natural immunity for whatever reason.  It was never mentioned as a means of prevention.  After this, it should be...it must.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cacao said:

It's new because they completed an actual scientific study to prove their hypothesis.  A credible study.  The vaccine bullies discredited, and still do, natural immunity for whatever reason.  It was never mentioned as a means of prevention.  After this, it should be...it must.  

I believe natural immunity for those who have had COVID was mentioned in the initial discussions about the numbers needed to reach "herd immunity." My very elderly grandparents were terribly sick with COVID last year but thankfully recovered.  Their PCP had advised them that getting the vaccine was unnecessary because they had natural immunity against re-infection.  However at their appointment last week, he now recommends getting the vaccine because of mutations in the virus possibly making their previous infections' immunity not as effective.  They scheduled their vaccine appointments for this week.   I share that to highlight the fact that while natural immunity is certainly superior, changes in the virus and/or health concerns of the individual, do sometimes warrant the vaccine even after infection.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, fedup said:

Your voted for government and it's tax payer funded so called experts are lying to you daily as they get richer with your money.

WAKE THE HELL UP, PEOPLE.

You say wake up but at this point there's not much that can be done. The rest of the nation believes every thing their told.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There seems to be a pattern lately  of people sharing stories of vaccinated people testing positive for COVID.   I gotta say...why is this news???!!?!?!  Any vaccinated person I know is well aware that the vaccine didn't make us immune to COVID but rather lessened the likelihood that we would needs hospitalization and that we would be asymptomatic and pass it on to others.  Pretty much just like how the flu shot works each and every year...

The COVID vaccine was never intended to wipe out COVID but rather lessen the severity of the illness.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Lizard said:

You say wake up but at this point there's not much that can be done. The rest of the nation believes every thing their told.

You bet.  Americans has to learn a whole new mindset, which is the exact opposite of what they have been taught and have done their whole life.

The two party system does not offer the solution to the two party system.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, MIM307 said:

There seems to be a pattern lately  of people sharing stories of vaccinated people testing positive for COVID.   I gotta say...why is this news???!!?!?!  Any vaccinated person I know is well aware that the vaccine didn't make us immune to COVID but rather lessened the likelihood that we would needs hospitalization and that we would be asymptomatic and pass it on to others.  Pretty much just like how the flu shot works each and every year...

The COVID vaccine was never intended to wipe out COVID but rather lessen the severity of the illness.  

Personally, I understand that and expected it.  What frustrates the hell outta me is how Natural Immunity gets ignored.  Pfizer employees admitted (video) that you're better protected if you have Natural Immunity...i.e. High antibody counts from previous covid infection.  With that fact out there...been out there...why the push for vaccines in the first place?  Why are they being mandated?  Why are gov't/corporate america officials insinuating that they will make you immune??  Natural Immunity lessens the severity of illness, well, naturally.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, MIM307 said:

There seems to be a pattern lately  of people sharing stories of vaccinated people testing positive for COVID.   I gotta say...why is this news???!!?!?!  Any vaccinated person I know is well aware that the vaccine didn't make us immune to COVID but rather lessened the likelihood that we would needs hospitalization and that we would be asymptomatic and pass it on to others.  Pretty much just like how the flu shot works each and every year...

The COVID vaccine was never intended to wipe out COVID but rather lessen the severity of the illness.  

If it ain't a cure then mandates need to go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Personally, I understand that and expected it.  What frustrates the hell outta me is how Natural Immunity gets ignored.  Pfizer employees admitted (video) that you're better protected if you have Natural Immunity...i.e. High antibody counts from previous covid infection.  With that fact out there...been out there...why the push for vaccines in the first place?  Why are they being mandated?  Why are gov't/corporate america officials insinuating that they will make you immune??  Natural Immunity lessens the severity of illness, well, naturally.  

There is no money in letting Mother Nature run her course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest The Don
10 minutes ago, fedup said:

There is no money in letting Mother Nature run her course.

Morticians make a pretty good living.  Death is a very reliable and lucrative business.:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cacao said:

Personally, I understand that and expected it.  What frustrates the hell outta me is how Natural Immunity gets ignored.  Pfizer employees admitted (video) that you're better protected if you have Natural Immunity...i.e. High antibody counts from previous covid infection.  With that fact out there...been out there...why the push for vaccines in the first place?  Why are they being mandated?  Why are gov't/corporate america officials insinuating that they will make you immune??  Natural Immunity lessens the severity of illness, well, naturally.  

I agree with you.  Natural immunity is superior but vaccines for immune compromised individuals are a safer alternative.  Both have benefits...and risks.  And weighing out those benefits and risks is best left to the individual. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...