• LOW PRICES

Mask Protest - DuBois

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you notice that ILLEGAL ALIENS are exempt from all covid mandates even though Biden is shipping infected illegals that he allowed in all over the country including Pa. This mandate thing is a smok

I'm on a honeymoon trip in Drum Point Maryland. Hell. There sure isn't any pandemic down here. People need to really turn off the news and social media and go out and live a little.

Anyone witness this morning's mask protest?  Was it well attended?  I saw on Pittsburgh news, there were a few planned down that way too. As everyone knows, I am against masking ANYWHERE.  Howeve

Posted Images

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/emmy-viewers-call-out-celebs-not-wearing-masks-social-distancing

Once again the elite people that tells us how we should live our lives do the exact opposite! Keep in mind this is not only in a state that has strict COVID policies, but also in LA that I believe has the most strict policies in the US.  I would hope a lot of people see this and start to have a wake up call!

23 minutes ago, Jeff said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/emmy-viewers-call-out-celebs-not-wearing-masks-social-distancing

Once again the elite people that tells us how we should live our lives do the exact opposite! Keep in mind this is not only in a state that has strict COVID policies, but also in LA that I believe has the most strict policies in the US.  I would hope a lot of people see this and start to have a wake up call!

There is not a minute that goes by, when the Liberal hypocrites ain't showing their biggest asset.

HYPOCRISY

On 9/18/2021 at 6:14 PM, fedup said:

Flu shots became available in the 1930's. Large scale availability came about in 1945. Plenty of time to be judged safe for the public today. So why ain't everyone getting a flu shot every year? Could it be that they are not free? Or is a lot of people not comfy even after all these years?

Why are the Liberals demanding you to get the untested multitude of so called cures but not flu shots? 

Why are you looked upon as a killer and treated like a outcast? But Liberals without flu shots ain't?

Your being used people.

Wake the hell up.

You are being lied to every minute of every day. 

I've never paid for a flu shot.  Ever.  My doctor or pharmacy bills my insurance.  

I decide about mine each year based on predictions for the upcoming flu season and my overall health situation that year.  In addition, various contracted positions I've had over the years have required all contractors to have their flu shots or mask up to enter their facilities (Nov - Apr).
Job required it in 2009?  Flu shot. 
Pregnant during H1N1 flu year?  Flu shot. 
Job required it in 2015? Flu shot.
COVID 2020?  Flu shot.  

Well before this world ever knew COVID, I was asked at EVERY.SINGLE.DOCTOR APPOINTMENT for my kids if they had their flu vaccines or not.  If I answered "no" I was often met with resistance from the healthcare professional.  One doctor went so far as to tell me I was "irresponsible and that my daughter would die if she got the flu."  He then shoved a CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) study at me and told me to "educate myself."  That was in 2007.  

The medical community has long pushed flu vaccines for all, including healthy individuals with minimal risk of flu complications.  

You are only being lied to if you choose to believe the lies. I choose to decide for myself.  

18 minutes ago, MIM307 said:

I've never paid for a flu shot.  Ever.  My doctor or pharmacy bills my insurance.  

I decide about mine each year based on predictions for the upcoming flu season and my overall health situation that year.  In addition, various contracted positions I've had over the years have required all contractors to have their flu shots or mask up to enter their facilities (Nov - Apr).
COVID 2020?  Flu shot.  

Well before this world ever knew COVID, I was asked at EVERY.SINGLE.DOCTOR APPOINTMENT for my kids if they had their flu vaccines or not.  If I answered "no" I was often met with resistance from the healthcare professional.  One doctor went so far as to tell me I was "irresponsible and that my daughter would die if she got the flu."  He then shoved a CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) study at me and told me to "educate myself."  That was in 2007.  

The medical community has long pushed flu vaccines for all, including healthy individuals with minimal risk of flu complications.  

You are only being lied to if you choose to believe the lies. I choose to decide for myself.  

You pay for your insurance so you have paid for a flu shot.

Why haven't they been free like the covid shots???

Way too many people refuses to believe they are being lied to. That's why your voted for government and it's puppets get away with lying everyday. Hell people vote for polly's that they know are lying before they even take office. 

2 hours ago, fedup said:

You pay for your insurance so you have paid for a flu shot.

Why haven't they been free like the covid shots???

Way too many people refuses to believe they are being lied to. That's why your voted for government and it's puppets get away with lying everyday. Hell people vote for polly's that they know are lying before they even take office. 

Insurance pays for the COVID shot too.  Bullet point #4.  https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/coronavirus/provider-covid-vaccine-factsheet.pdf 

Specific PA DOH info on who pays for COVID shot: https://www.insurance.pa.gov/coronavirus/Documents/COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs.pdf

Flu shots are just as "free" as COVID shots in that most people pay $0 to get it and the doctor/pharmacy bills your insurance.  So that's 1 lie down. Next?

33 minutes ago, MIM307 said:

Insurance pays for the COVID shot too.  Bullet point #4.  https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/coronavirus/provider-covid-vaccine-factsheet.pdf 

Specific PA DOH info on who pays for COVID shot: https://www.insurance.pa.gov/coronavirus/Documents/COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs.pdf

Flu shots are just as "free" as COVID shots in that most people pay $0 to get it and the doctor/pharmacy bills your insurance.  So that's 1 lie down. Next?

So you don't pay for your insurance, correct?????

NEXT?

3 hours ago, fedup said:

So you don't pay for your insurance, correct?????

NEXT?

Fact. I pay for my insurance. 

Fact. My insurance pays for my medical care. 

Fact. My medical care sometimes includes vaccines. 

Fact. My insurance pays for the vaccines. 

Fact.  Vaccines are not free. 

Man up and admit you were wrong, Fed.  Covid vaccines are as "free" as flu shots are. Insurance pays for them all.  

13 hours ago, MIM307 said:

COVID 2020?  Flu shot.  

I have never been asked if I have gotten a flu shot.  I was never asked if I had my children vaccinated for the Flu.  Never once was it pushed on me at all.  

Currently, every single one of my doctors has asked me ONCE if I have had the Covid vaccine.  I told them no.  They didn't push it, they didn't offer it, they haven't brought it up again.  If they had pushed it, they would have one less patient.

By your logic, you are only lied to if you believe the lie.  So if your child tells you they haven't been drinking, they are only lying to you if you believe what they tell you?  That is delusional thinking.  Any time someone does not tell the truth about something, whether it is believed or not, it is still a lie.  

I decide for myself as well, and that is pretty much what most of us want...to decide for ourselves.  Having it forced and mandated is not leaving the decision to the individual.  If I contract Covid and die from it it concerns no one but me.  It is my choice.  

What's next?  Where does it end?  Government is going to mandate a 1,200 calorie a day diet with only approved foods if you are over a certain BMI?  Government is going mandate everyone job 2 miles per day?  Government is going to force every single person that has cancer to receive chemo or radiation whether they want it or not?  Our government has grown to believe that what they want for the masses should supersede what they individual wants for themselves.  That needs to stop.  

11 hours ago, MIM307 said:

Man up and admit you were wrong, Fed.  Covid vaccines are as "free" as flu shots are. Insurance pays for them all.  

What You Need to Know

• COVID-19 vaccines are available for everyone at no cost.
  • Vaccines were paid for with taxpayer dollars and will be given to all people living in the United States, regardless of insurance or immigration status.
  • COVID-19 vaccination is an important tool to help stop the pandemic.
  • CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can.
12 hours ago, MIM307 said:

Your fingers typed "I pay for my insurance. " What part of what YOUR FINGERS typed are you having a hard time understanding???????????????

If YOU pay for YOUR insurance and YOUR insurance buys you something, that something is not free to you. 

Vaccines are not free.

What You Need to Know

• Vaccines were paid for with taxpayer dollars and will be given to all people living in the United States, regardless of insurance or immigration status.

Can you get a flu shot without insurance?
How much is the flu shot without insurance? The CDC recommends any licensed, age-appropriate flu vaccine without preference for one over the other, including injectable vaccines and nasal spray vaccines. Without health insurance, the price typically ranges from $30-$40 for the Fluzone quadrivalent vaccine.

Come back when you actually have some facts.
6 hours ago, allboys said:

I have never been asked if I have gotten a flu shot.  I was never asked if I had my children vaccinated for the Flu.  Never once was it pushed on me at all.  

Currently, every single one of my doctors has asked me ONCE if I have had the Covid vaccine.  I told them no.  They didn't push it, they didn't offer it, they haven't brought it up again.  If they had pushed it, they would have one less patient.

By your logic, you are only lied to if you believe the lie.  So if your child tells you they haven't been drinking, they are only lying to you if you believe what they tell you?  That is delusional thinking.  Any time someone does not tell the truth about something, whether it is believed or not, it is still a lie.  

I decide for myself as well, and that is pretty much what most of us want...to decide for ourselves.  Having it forced and mandated is not leaving the decision to the individual.  If I contract Covid and die from it it concerns no one but me.  It is my choice.  

What's next?  Where does it end?  Government is going to mandate a 1,200 calorie a day diet with only approved foods if you are over a certain BMI?  Government is going mandate everyone job 2 miles per day?  Government is going to force every single person that has cancer to receive chemo or radiation whether they want it or not?  Our government has grown to believe that what they want for the masses should supersede what they individual wants for themselves.  That needs to stop.  

I'm glad you have never been asked about a flu vaccine or questioned about if/why your kids don't have one.  I recognize that has been your experience.  I shared mine. It was different than yours.  It is also valid.   I have yet to be asked by my doctor or my kids' doctor if we have been vaccinated for COVID.  My experience with the COVID vax questions doesn't make yours untrue or invalid.  Just different.  

My logic is that I can hear words and do my own investigating to determine if I was lied to or not.  Is that clearer?  I'm certainly not delusional.   I take issue with the implication that if someone believes information to be true and another disagrees with the information, than one is somehow being lied to or stupid for believing what they believe.  

I have said over and over and over again here that I do not believe in government mandates for the COVID vaccine nor for mask wearing.  Yet every time I make a post on a vaccine thread it comes up AGAIN about individual choice.  I'm on your side on that one!  For real.  Promise.  Cross my heart and hope to die.  Pinky swear.  Ok?

13 hours ago, MIM307 said:

Right from this article: 

Screenshot_20210920-195551_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, fedup said:

Your fingers typed "I pay for my insurance. " What part of what YOUR FINGERS typed are you having a hard time understanding???????????????

If YOU pay for YOUR insurance and YOUR insurance buys you something, that something is not free to you. 

Vaccines are not free.

What You Need to Know

• Vaccines were paid for with taxpayer dollars and will be given to all people living in the United States, regardless of insurance or immigration status.

So who's right Fed?  Your source says Vaccine Providers CAN BILL INSURANCE, MEDICARE, MEDICAID.  Tax payer dollars come into play for MEDICAID and MEDICARE individuals but not private insurance.  

1 hour ago, fedup said:
How much is the flu shot without insurance? The CDC recommends any licensed, age-appropriate flu vaccine without preference for one over the other, including injectable vaccines and nasal spray vaccines. Without health insurance, the price typically ranges from $30-$40 for the Fluzone quadrivalent vaccine.

Come back when you actually have some facts.

Look I can Google too:.  So who's "facts" do you want to go with here?  

Most insurance companies will cover your flu shot at several pharmacies or urgent care facilities. Without insurance, however, the cost of quadrivalent flu shots can range from $0 to $50. Most major pharmacies give quadrivalent vaccines for around $40.Aug 16, 2021
1 hour ago, fedup said:

Vaccines are not free.

What You Need to Know

Did you read the entire post or just the first line?   Keep reading the whole way to the end.  

2 minutes ago, MIM307 said:

Did you read the entire post or just the first line?   Keep reading the whole way to the end.  

I provided all the facts I could find.  If you want to ignore them, have at it.