GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

Get get vaxed or lose your lively livelihood

S_A_Hoov

The White House is compelling businesses with more than 100 employees to require their workers be vaccinated against the novel coronavirus or subjected to weekly testing. Companies that ignore the policy could face penalties of up to $14,000 for each violation, according to a senior administration official. Also, companies would be required to give workers paid time off to get the vaccine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/09/10/biden-vaccine-mandate-workers-businesses/

Never in my 70 years did I think the Government would control or try to control the people like Nazi Germany did.

Side note. Let me see your VAX card, no I don't need to see your ID to vote

Guest Soccermom

Retail and food businesses can't find enough employees as it is right now. Good luck with them finding only vaccinated people willing to take those jobs.

Some of the big hospitals have a large percentage of their staff refusing to take it. Do you think they're going to actually fire doctors and nurses?  

Nursing homes have a hard enough time finding staff. Again, can they afford to lose employees?

What happens to the airlines if pilots refuse?

What if pilots in our armed forces just walk away and retire?

Don't let Biden and his Fascist friends sucker you into doing something you don't want to do. Wait them out. 

12 minutes ago, Guest Soccermom said:

Retail and food businesses can't find enough employees as it is right now. Good luck with them finding only vaccinated people willing to take those jobs.

Some of the big hospitals have a large percentage of their staff refusing to take it. Do you think they're going to actually fire doctors and nurses?  

Nursing homes have a hard enough time finding staff. Again, can they afford to lose employees?

Don't let Biden and his Fascist friends sucker you into doing something you don't want to do. Wait them out. 

Good Post. Amazing the number of businesses closing because they dont want to work for $13-15 hr start. WE now know who the real Nazi's are. They got voted in office thanks to them(Suburban Housewives) being offended by Tweets. But yet the Taliban and Al Quaeda leaders tweet all the time. They are fine with that.

44 minutes ago, Guest Soccermom said:

Nice to see you Mom. Agree with what you posted 100%

It's all about compliance people.

Learn that.

Understand that.

Tell these Liberals to kiss your AZZ.

When your voted for government tells you where you can work and what you must do to work there, it's time to remove them and you can't do it by voting.

Your getting a glimpse of why the January deal happened in your capital. It was not about Trump. It was people from all over this country trying to revolt against the voted for Democrats and Republicans because they can't vote the lying crooks out.

WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE. Your way of life is being attacked by those that you voted for. Don't even think that your Supreme Court is going to do it's job and protect you from your crooked government. 

The Supreme Court is appointed by the crooked A-Holes that you voted for.

If you are a natural born citizen of this country you do not count. 

ONCE AGAIN, WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE.

You do not reside in the country you grew up in.

Now back to the subject. The shots do not protect you from the virus. The shots do not keep you from spreading the virus and that is facts that can't be disputed.

So why ain't anyone in your voted for government bringing those facts up as your voted for government is trying to control your life?

The answer is simple. Your voted for government is getting richer and more powerful by using the virus, as they use the virus to make you vote for either side.

Once again people, WAKE THE HELL UP. Use your brain that Mother Nature gave you to survive.

Time for another Patrick Henry to lead the revolt of the those who want control of their own bodies and minds. 

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775

"If death is the consequence of freedom so be it!" Quite a few of us, September 10, 2021 

NY hospital puts baby deliveries on hold as maternity workers quit over COVID-19 vaccine mandate

Lewis County General Hospital will 'pause' baby deliveries after Sept. 24
By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

A hospital in upstate New York will put baby deliveries on hold after too many workers in its maternity unit resigned over the COVID-19 vaccine mandate, according to local reports.

Lewis County General Hospital will be forced to temporarily stop all baby deliveries after Sept. 24 due to the staff's refusal to get vaccinated, WWNY-TV reported.

So far, six employees in the hospital’s maternity ward have chosen to resign instead of getting the vaccine, while another seven are undecided, Lewis County Health System Chief Executive Officer Gerald Cayer said during a news conference on Friday, according to the station.

"If we can pause the service and now focus on recruiting nurses who are vaccinated, we will be able to reengage in delivering babies here in Lewis County," Cayer said.

Since the vaccine was mandated for health care workers on Aug. 23, Cayer said that 30 workers have resigned, 20 of whom held clinical roles like nurses, therapists and technicians, the Watertown Daily Times reported.

While 464 of the hospital’s workers have been vaccinated, 165 others have yet to receive the vaccine, Cayer said.

"It just is a crazy time," Cayer told the paper, emphasizing that the hospital will not be shutting down services. "It’s not just LCHS-centric. Rural hospitals everywhere are really trying to figure out how we’re going to make it work."

https://www.foxnews.com/health/ny-hospital-baby-deliveries-maternity-workers-quit-covid-19-vaccine-mandate

2 hours ago, fedup said:

O how I hate the abortion conflict.  I don't have a stand either way.

Question, how can something be born if it is not alive? 

Well before the whole COVID debate about vaccines, masks, etc I was firmly pro-choice, as I strongly believe a government does not have the right to make healthcare decisions for an individual. In the COVID world, my pro-choice stance also extends to vaccine and mask mandates. 

While I am 100% pro-choice for all healthcare decisions, I always realize freedom of choice is not freedom from consequences of those choices.   We live in a society, not a vacuum.  

4 hours ago, fedup said:

A baby, in utero is alive.  They know that by the heartbeat and ultrasounds which show the baby moving, and the Mother knows it by it's movements.  Life begins at conception but once born is not sustainable till about 7 months at which time it is VERY alive for all to see.  Hundreds of thousands of dollars are spent keeping these children alive and healthy.  Yet, another, VERY alive child which is not wanted, or is wanted for dissection to sell its body parts (which are also worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, can be ripped from the womb and murdered with a sharp pointed object punched into the back of its neck, severing its spinal cord.    Technically life begins before the egg and sperm (which are both alive) join and a new life is begun.  If fostered well, in healthy conditions, it will be "born" still alive, from living tissue that is actually about 9 months old, but it's age is only counted at the moment it leaves the uterus, still alive.  That's how do they get away with partial birth abortion, by delivering the baby feet first and while the head is still inside the Mother, and it is kicking and squirming waiting to take its first breath, it is stabbed.  Suddenly it is worth money!

When do you think it is alive, and when is it dead?  It convulses and goes limp.  Then they extract the entire baby.  There is no in between status.

10 hours ago, fedup said:

Right now I am speechless....that was a slap in the face to any woman that has ever experienced a stillbirth.