GoDuBois.com

Get get vaxed or lose your lively livelihood

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The liberal dems are destroying our country right before our eyes and the gutless Republicans just set back and watch. A $hit show all the way around. May The Lord have mercy on our souls!

Posted Images

Gloves are because of actually touching/handling food... It is not like we all go around kissing each other, plus the government wants us 6 feet apart... big difference.

IMO, this is going to last until the mid-elections next year with hopes that the Dems can gain complete control and push their elections laws into effect.

I think it is Charlie Ward who says they can't  make you do a medical  procedure because you don't  have a contract with your employer to choose your medical needs. Look him up. There is so much . Look up Janatar tv on YouTube.  There was a showing of P!SON etc. See if I understand  him on being sovereign,  etc.

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Gloves are because of actually touching/handling food... It is not like we all go around kissing each other, plus the government wants us 6 feet apart... big difference.

IMO, this is going to last until the mid-elections next year with hopes that the Dems can gain complete control and push their elections laws into effect.

Have you ever heard of cross contamination from the handling food items that might have salmonella etc. 

So you are fine with your wait person going to the bathroom and having a "little mishap" while wiping? They don't wash their hands or put on gloves and come over to wait on you. I don't know about you but I'm not in favor of eating poop!!

2 minutes ago, old farm boy said:

Have you ever heard of cross contamination from the handling food items that might have salmonella etc. 

So you are fine with your wait person going to the bathroom and having a "little mishap" while wiping? They don't wash their hands or put on gloves and come over to wait on you. I don't know about you but I'm not in favor of eating poop!!

Learn to read.... I stated that the gloves are because of HANDLING of food, never once did I say anywhere that I was against gloves...

2 minutes ago, fedup said:

And the deeper we go.

The rules say you have to wear gloves WHILE handling food. Good rule.

Liberal rule, you have to wear a unproven mask all day because you are breathing. Bad stupid rule.

There is no comparison.

But you know fedup if you are against the mask you are also against gloves in the food industry... plus I bet you are against respirators in the auto body industry or steel toed shoes in the manufacturing industry... once again liberals prove they are idiots!

4 minutes ago, Lupara said:

For the handling of food to stop the spread of disease.

You do understand the definition of HANDLING right... meaning actually physically touching the food... wearing a mask is not the same as wearing gloves... but I know the liberal mind only follows what it is told to follow and obey!

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

But you know fedup if you are against the mask you are also against gloves in the food industry... plus I bet you are against respirators in the auto body industry or steel toed shoes in the manufacturing industry... once again liberals prove they are idiots!

I don't believe I ever stated that I was for or against the wearing of any of those. I'm just trying to understand the logic of either view.

AND for the umpteenth time I am an independant I will not vote for either R or D if there are other choices!!!!

2 hours ago, old farm boy said:

I don't believe I ever stated that I was for or against the wearing of any of those. I'm just trying to understand the logic of either view.

AND for the umpteenth time I am an independant I will not vote for either R or D if there are other choices!!!!

Never said I was against Gloves either, but since I am against masks it was assumed automatically I was against gloves as well.

4 hours ago, old farm boy said:

Than why is wearing a mask considered to be a threat to your rights? 

Not wearing clothing in public is a law in most Cities, Counties, States.

Having to wear a mask is not (yet). But if the liberals' (far left) get their way it will be.

Then what will be the next thing they will want (make) you to do?

7 hours ago, old farm boy said:

So sorry, the majority of the gloves used today are made of latex though. And it (the wearing of gloves) is mandated by government!

I think you might find you would be wrong on that.  The prevalence of latex allergies has made it so that most are going latex free. 

2 hours ago, allboys said:

I think you might find you would be wrong on that.  The prevalence of latex allergies has made it so that most are going latex free. 

It's been 10 years since I was involved in the industry so I imagine there have been changes!  What got me on the subject was going to a local eatery and no one had a mask on...I am fine with that as it wasn't mandated at the time. What got to me though was I did not see a single employee wearing gloves. It's like they felt that they were free to do that as well!

10 minutes ago, old farm boy said:

It's been 10 years since I was involved in the industry so I imagine there have been changes!  What got me on the subject was going to a local eatery and no one had a mask on...I am fine with that as it wasn't mandated at the time. What got to me though was I did not see a single employee wearing gloves. It's like they felt that they were free to do that as well!

Would mask's being mandated make masks work?

What makes you think that people who do not want to be forced into wearing a mask, all of a sudden, decides to quit being health compliant at their job?

7 hours ago, allboys said:

Moderna recently released their findings that the efficacy of their vaccine makes those vaccinated last year 2 times more likely to contract Covid than someone recently vaccinated.  That pretty much means their vaccines are useless.  

Nice spin but actually the study noted that the efficacy of the vaccine declines over time, as is common with many vaccines, and thus those more recently vaccinated would currently be better protected than an individual that received their vax in Jan/Feb 2021.  

Oh and in case anyone actually wants to read the info for themselves and not just believe an off-the-cuff comment as fact, here's a link that contains additional links to numerous studies run over the last 8 months: https://www.goodrx.com/blog/how-effective-are-covid-19-vaccines/

35 minutes ago, MIM307 said:

Nice spin but actually the study noted that the efficacy of the vaccine declines over time, as is common with many vaccines, and thus those more recently vaccinated would currently be better protected than an individual that received their vax in Jan/Feb 2021.  

Oh and in case anyone actually wants to read the info for themselves and not just believe an off-the-cuff comment as fact, here's a link that contains additional links to numerous studies run over the last 8 months: https://www.goodrx.com/blog/how-effective-are-covid-19-vaccines/

True.  I've heard some physicians discussing with their patients about waiting 3-4 months in between first and second vaccine to keep effectiveness high. 

Also, let's not forget about my good buddy, Natural Immunity.  Trial studies are currently being completed on the effects of Natural Immunity.  You know, one who has the antibodies from a previous covid infection.  Early indications from trials in UK, Denmark, Israel, and US are showing that Natural Immunity is robust (i.e. tough against the variants) and long lasting (i.e. longer than the vaccines provide and right now it's about 6 months).  Quite possible this might be the saving grace we're all after...our own immune system.

Vaccines are great/necessary.  However, these covid ones are NOT the "is all, end all" some had hoped for...modifications will need to be made for them to be so.

2 minutes ago, fedup said:

There was no spin in allboys post. 

If you don't  continue to inject their junk into your body the virus will get you. 

And the virus can get you with their junk in your body. 

And you can spread the virus with their junk in your body.

You are also true.  One can get/spread the virus while vaccinated.  The battle cry is, "if your vaccinated, you're side effects will be less the 2nd/3rd/4th/100th time around!"  That has yet to be factually proven in a broad scope.  There are stories of all kinds...same as unvaccinated.  There in lies the real confusion and hesitancy to all of this.

Just now, Cacao said:

You are also true.  One can get/spread the virus while vaccinated.  The battle cry is, "if your vaccinated, you're side effects will be less the 2nd/3rd/4th/100th time around!"  That has yet to be factually proven in a broad scope.  There are stories of all kinds...same as unvaccinated.  There in lies the real confusion and hesitancy to all of this.

just remember, your voted for government and it's tax payer funded so called experts LIE TO YOU EVERY DAY.

Just now, fedup said:

just remember, your voted for government and it's tax payer funded so called experts LIE TO YOU EVERY DAY.

It's always a good rule to cut through the bull and go STRAIGHT to the study to find the truth.  This pandemic has taught us that it is essential to ignore cable news medical advisors and leaders of government run health organizations.  All of them will lie to you to motivate you one way or another.  Take your health into YOUR OWN hands. 

2 minutes ago, Cacao said:

It's always a good rule to cut through the bull and go STRAIGHT to the study to find the truth.  This pandemic has taught us that it is essential to ignore cable news medical advisors and leaders of government run health organizations.  All of them will lie to you to motivate you one way or another.  Take your health into YOUR OWN hands. 

Exactly 🍻

14 hours ago, fedup said:

Would mask's being mandated make masks work?

What makes you think that people who do not want to be forced into wearing a mask, all of a sudden, decides to quit being health compliant at their job?

I can't answer the question about masks as I have not done research about them and don't have a degree in immunology. Your second statement is already true as witnessed by the local eatery employees not using gloves.