Jump to content
GoDuBois.com

Get get vaxed or lose your lively livelihood


S_A_Hoov
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Cacao said:

It's always a good rule to cut through the bull and go STRAIGHT to the study to find the truth.  This pandemic has taught us that it is essential to ignore cable news medical advisors and leaders of government run health organizations.  All of them will lie to you to motivate you one way or another.  Take your health into YOUR OWN hands. 

This. A 1000 times over.  Read the study/research/information for YOURSELF.  Make decisions for YOURSELF.  

Sharing information, without citing a source/study, is nothing more than sharing your opinion.  I'm growing weary of reading opinion presented as fact.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, old farm boy said:

I can't answer the question about masks as I have not done research about them and don't have a degree in immunology. 

That's the thing, you don't need a degree in immunology to understand.  Just the ability to read and basic reading comprehension skills.  It sounds like you have both!  When you rely on "experts" you find that they lie and they were really never "experts" in the first place.  This answers the mask questions - https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/m20-6817

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, old farm boy said:

I can't answer the question about masks as I have not done research about them and don't have a degree in immunology. Your second statement is already true as witnessed by the local eatery employees not using gloves.

You don't need a degree in anything.  People need to use common sense and logic and quit listening to the liars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cacao said:

That's the thing, you don't need a degree in immunology to understand.  Just the ability to read and basic reading comprehension skills.  It sounds like you have both!  When you rely on "experts" you find that they lie and they were really never "experts" in the first place.  This answers the mask questions - https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/m20-6817

I don't rely on experts, and I certainly don't rely on the crap posted on the internet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fedup said:

You don't need a degree in anything.  People need to use common sense and logic and quit listening to the liars.

I would agree with that, common sense first. I am 73 next month and doctors in Pittsburgh say that in about 6 months I will start living on borrowed time....weakened immune system and a bad liver and now cancer to top it off. Common sense tells me to wear a mask when I'm out and about, avoid crowded situations among them 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, old farm boy said:

I would agree with that, common sense first. I am 73 next month and doctors in Pittsburgh say that in about 6 months I will start living on borrowed time....weakened immune system and a bad liver and now cancer to top it off. Common sense tells me to wear a mask when I'm out and about, avoid crowded situations among them 

I am catching you.  I have no idea why I have made it this long.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, MIM307 said:

Nice spin but actually the study noted that the efficacy of the vaccine declines over time, as is common with many vaccines, and thus those more recently vaccinated would currently be better protected than an individual that received their vax in Jan/Feb 2021.  

Oh and in case anyone actually wants to read the info for themselves and not just believe an off-the-cuff comment as fact, here's a link that contains additional links to numerous studies run over the last 8 months: https://www.goodrx.com/blog/how-effective-are-covid-19-vaccines/

Nice try.  There was zero spin in my post.  I stated what the study found, so if there was any spin, it's the web you are working on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, MIM307 said:

This. A 1000 times over.  Read the study/research/information for YOURSELF.  Make decisions for YOURSELF.  

Sharing information, without citing a source/study, is nothing more than sharing your opinion.  I'm growing weary of reading opinion presented as fact.  

Yes, please practice what you are preaching.  Also, it was all over the media, I'm not doing the work for you.  You want the info, go find it, it's not hard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, fedup said:

There was no spin in allboys post. 

If you don't  continue to inject their junk into your body the virus will get you. 

And the virus can get you with their junk in your body. 

And you can spread the virus with their junk in your body.

 

Unfortunately, when you get COVID after the vaccine, the virus you will be spreading is yet another dangerous variant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, allboys said:

Yes, please practice what you are preaching.  Also, it was all over the media, I'm not doing the work for you.  You want the info, go find it, it's not hard.

Did you miss the link I POSTED??  Yeah that was me doing my work.  

Keep on spinning.  Don't get any dizzier.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Petee said:

Unfortunately, when you get COVID after the vaccine, the virus you will be spreading is yet another dangerous variant.

Humans are the host for spreading this host just like Mosquitoes carry Zika Virus and some animals carry rabies.

Surprised?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm confused.  So if the unvaccinated get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated, then who is going to protect the formerly unvaccinated after they get vaccinated and become part of the protected vaccinated? I think we need a new vaccine to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated after they become vaccinated, thereby making the vaccinated the new unvaccinated class in need of a vaccine passport to show while they were unvaccinated, they are now vaccinated and therefore in need of a vaccine to further protect the vaccinated from the vaccinated.  Right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 9/17/2021 at 9:28 PM, Turd Ferguson said:

I'm confused.  So if the unvaccinated get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated, then who is going to protect the formerly unvaccinated after they get vaccinated and become part of the protected vaccinated? I think we need a new vaccine to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated after they become vaccinated, thereby making the vaccinated the new unvaccinated class in need of a vaccine passport to show while they were unvaccinated, they are now vaccinated and therefore in need of a vaccine to further protect the vaccinated from the vaccinated.  Right?

If the vaccine was made appropriately the first time where we dont need 3 or 4 after shots maybe it would work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2021 at 8:28 PM, Turd Ferguson said:

I'm confused.  So if the unvaccinated get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated, then who is going to protect the formerly unvaccinated after they get vaccinated and become part of the protected vaccinated? I think we need a new vaccine to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated after they become vaccinated, thereby making the vaccinated the new unvaccinated class in need of a vaccine passport to show while they were unvaccinated, they are now vaccinated and therefore in need of a vaccine to further protect the vaccinated from the vaccinated.  Right?

And there it is people, a perfect example of a view into a Liberal mind.

Good job 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2021 at 8:23 AM, MIM307 said:

Did you miss the link I POSTED??  Yeah that was me doing my work.  

Keep on spinning.  Don't get any dizzier.  

I can't help if you keep getting ditzier with all of your spin.  Your link is NOT a reputable source.  Nowhere close to being reputable, but nice try.

 

My post, on the other hand, was straight from Moderna's mouth.  Try doing actual research.  I know it takes some effort, but really, it keeps you from making a fool of yourself.  Now I get that you have trouble understanding that YOUR double speak and spin on things is EXACTLY THE SAME as what I said and what Moderna has said.  The efficacy of the vaccine is not as great in those vaccinated earlier rather than recently vaccinated.  The efficacy wanes.  There is ZERO proof from anywhere or anyone that the efficacy of natural immunity wanes.  

 

Quote

New analysis of open-label portion of Phase 3 COVE study shows lower risk of breakthrough infection in participants vaccinated more recently (median 8 months after first dose) than participants vaccinated last year (median 13 months after first dose)

Quote

In the analysis, 88 breakthrough cases of COVID-19 occurred in the more recently vaccinated group (49.0 cases per 1000 person-years) compared to 162 cases in the group vaccinated last year (77.1 cases per 1000 person-years). The reduction in incidence rates for participants vaccinated more recently compared to participants vaccinated last year was 36% (95% CI: 17-52%). 

https://investors.modernatx.com/news-releases/news-release-details/moderna-highlights-new-clinical-data-its-covid-19-vaccine

 

Stop crying and whining about research just because it wasn't worded the way you wanted it worded.  IT IS THE EXACT SAME THING.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/15/2021 at 7:13 PM, fedup said:

Would mask's being mandated make masks work?

What makes you think that people who do not want to be forced into wearing a mask, all of a sudden, decides to quit being health compliant at their job?

 

 

Suppose your sugeon told you neither he nor anyone on his surgical team where going to wear a mask during your surgery or the surgery of a loved one.  What would you think?

They wear a mask for the same reason you would wear a mask:  not to protect themselves from you but to protect you from them.  The same idea when you are told to cough or sneeze into a tissue or at least your elbow.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Illiterate said:

Suppose your sugeon told you neither he nor anyone on his surgical team where going to wear a mask during your surgery or the surgery of a loved one.  What would you think?

They wear a mask for the same reason you would wear a mask:  not to protect themselves from you but to protect you from them.  The same idea when you are told to cough or sneeze into a tissue or at least your elbow.  

I would remind him/her that THEY decided their profession and their profession requires them to wear a mask. Just like a truck driver is required to have a CDL lisc. I was born a human being, I did not choose to be one so the voted for government has NO RIGHT to tell me how to be a human being when there is NO PROOF that masks and shots stops the transfer of the virus. That is like the voted for government telling you that you have to have a CDL lisc. to drive your VW.  

 

Once again, these government rules have nothing to do with peoples safety. They are all about control.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

White House press secretary Jen Psaki says she has COVID-19

BY CAROLINE LINTON

 / CBS NEWS

  •  
  •  
  •  

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Sunday that she had tested positive for COVID-19, days after pulling out of the president's overseas trip due to a family emergency. Psaki is vaccinated, and said she is only experiencing mild symptoms. 

Psaki said in a statement on Sunday that emergency was "members of my household testing positive for COVID-19." 

"Since then, I have quarantined and tested negative (via PCR) for COVID on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday," Psaki said.  "However, today, I tested positive for COVID. While I have not had close contact in person with the president or senior members of the White House staff since Wednesday —  and tested negative for four days after that last contact — I am disclosing today's positive test out of an abundance of transparency. I last saw the president on Tuesday, when we sat outside more than six feet apart, and wore masks."

Psaki said she planned to return to work in person after quarantining for 10 days following a negative rapid test, which she said is the White House requirement. 

Jen Psaki Delivers Daily White House Briefing
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki calls on reporters during the daily news conference in the Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House on October 27, 2021 in Washington, D.C.CHIP SOMODEVILLA / GETTY IMAGES

Deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, who is accompanying President Biden on his current trip to Europe, told reporters Monday that he tested negative for COVID-19 on Sunday. She said the president wasn't tested because of Psaki — he was tested because it was part of a requirement to enter the U.K.

Mr. Biden, 78, received the two-dose Pfizer vaccine in December and January, and received his booster shot on September 27. 

 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jen-psaki-covid-19-diagnosis-white-house-press-secretary/

 

Ain't that sumtin'?  The liberal queen of lies gets the virus. Wonder how that happened when she wears a mask and has had all the shots?

 

WAKE THE HELL UP AMERICA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2021 at 9:28 PM, Turd Ferguson said:

I'm confused.  So if the unvaccinated get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated, then who is going to protect the formerly unvaccinated after they get vaccinated and become part of the protected vaccinated? I think we need a new vaccine to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated after they become vaccinated, thereby making the vaccinated the new unvaccinated class in need of a vaccine passport to show while they were unvaccinated, they are now vaccinated and therefore in need of a vaccine to further protect the vaccinated from the vaccinated.  Right?

You should send your resume to Fauci or Levine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...