GoDuBois.com

Get get vaxed or lose your lively livelihood

1 hour ago, Cacao said:

It's always a good rule to cut through the bull and go STRAIGHT to the study to find the truth.  This pandemic has taught us that it is essential to ignore cable news medical advisors and leaders of government run health organizations.  All of them will lie to you to motivate you one way or another.  Take your health into YOUR OWN hands. 

This. A 1000 times over.  Read the study/research/information for YOURSELF.  Make decisions for YOURSELF.  

Sharing information, without citing a source/study, is nothing more than sharing your opinion.  I'm growing weary of reading opinion presented as fact.  

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The liberal dems are destroying our country right before our eyes and the gutless Republicans just set back and watch. A $hit show all the way around. May The Lord have mercy on our souls!

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, old farm boy said:

I can't answer the question about masks as I have not done research about them and don't have a degree in immunology. 

That's the thing, you don't need a degree in immunology to understand.  Just the ability to read and basic reading comprehension skills.  It sounds like you have both!  When you rely on "experts" you find that they lie and they were really never "experts" in the first place.  This answers the mask questions - https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/m20-6817

50 minutes ago, old farm boy said:

I can't answer the question about masks as I have not done research about them and don't have a degree in immunology. Your second statement is already true as witnessed by the local eatery employees not using gloves.

You don't need a degree in anything.  People need to use common sense and logic and quit listening to the liars.

1 hour ago, Cacao said:

That's the thing, you don't need a degree in immunology to understand.  Just the ability to read and basic reading comprehension skills.  It sounds like you have both!  When you rely on "experts" you find that they lie and they were really never "experts" in the first place.  This answers the mask questions - https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/m20-6817

I don't rely on experts, and I certainly don't rely on the crap posted on the internet

1 hour ago, fedup said:

You don't need a degree in anything.  People need to use common sense and logic and quit listening to the liars.

I would agree with that, common sense first. I am 73 next month and doctors in Pittsburgh say that in about 6 months I will start living on borrowed time....weakened immune system and a bad liver and now cancer to top it off. Common sense tells me to wear a mask when I'm out and about, avoid crowded situations among them 

17 minutes ago, old farm boy said:

I would agree with that, common sense first. I am 73 next month and doctors in Pittsburgh say that in about 6 months I will start living on borrowed time....weakened immune system and a bad liver and now cancer to top it off. Common sense tells me to wear a mask when I'm out and about, avoid crowded situations among them 

I am catching you.  I have no idea why I have made it this long.

8 hours ago, MIM307 said:

Nice spin but actually the study noted that the efficacy of the vaccine declines over time, as is common with many vaccines, and thus those more recently vaccinated would currently be better protected than an individual that received their vax in Jan/Feb 2021.  

Oh and in case anyone actually wants to read the info for themselves and not just believe an off-the-cuff comment as fact, here's a link that contains additional links to numerous studies run over the last 8 months: https://www.goodrx.com/blog/how-effective-are-covid-19-vaccines/

Nice try.  There was zero spin in my post.  I stated what the study found, so if there was any spin, it's the web you are working on.

6 hours ago, MIM307 said:

This. A 1000 times over.  Read the study/research/information for YOURSELF.  Make decisions for YOURSELF.  

Sharing information, without citing a source/study, is nothing more than sharing your opinion.  I'm growing weary of reading opinion presented as fact.  

Yes, please practice what you are preaching.  Also, it was all over the media, I'm not doing the work for you.  You want the info, go find it, it's not hard.

11 hours ago, fedup said:

There was no spin in allboys post. 

If you don't  continue to inject their junk into your body the virus will get you. 

And the virus can get you with their junk in your body. 

And you can spread the virus with their junk in your body.

Unfortunately, when you get COVID after the vaccine, the virus you will be spreading is yet another dangerous variant.

15 hours ago, allboys said:

Yes, please practice what you are preaching.  Also, it was all over the media, I'm not doing the work for you.  You want the info, go find it, it's not hard.

Did you miss the link I POSTED??  Yeah that was me doing my work.  

Keep on spinning.  Don't get any dizzier.  

14 hours ago, Petee said:

Unfortunately, when you get COVID after the vaccine, the virus you will be spreading is yet another dangerous variant.

Humans are the host for spreading this host just like Mosquitoes carry Zika Virus and some animals carry rabies.

Surprised?

I'm confused.  So if the unvaccinated get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated, then who is going to protect the formerly unvaccinated after they get vaccinated and become part of the protected vaccinated? I think we need a new vaccine to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated after they become vaccinated, thereby making the vaccinated the new unvaccinated class in need of a vaccine passport to show while they were unvaccinated, they are now vaccinated and therefore in need of a vaccine to further protect the vaccinated from the vaccinated.  Right?