GoDuBois.com

Get get vaxed or lose your lively livelihood

S_A_Hoov

12 hours ago, fedup said:

I would remind him/her that THEY decided their profession and their profession requires them to wear a mask. Just like a truck driver is required to have a CDL lisc. I was born a human being, I did not choose to be one so the voted for government has NO RIGHT to tell me how to be a human being when there is NO PROOF that masks and shots stops the transfer of the virus. That is like the voted for government telling you that you have to have a CDL lisc. to drive your VW.  

Once again, these government rules have nothing to do with peoples safety. They are all about control.

I asked what you would think.  I did not ask about their professional requirements.  If masks dont work, I assume you would be perfectly fine if they did not wear a mask during your surgery.

You did not answer the question.

11 hours ago, Illiterate said:

I asked what you would think.  I did not ask about their professional requirements.  If masks dont work, I assume you would be perfectly fine if they did not wear a mask during your surgery.

You did not answer the question.

I did answer the question.   Their job requires them to wear a mask.  If they don't want to wear a mask, quit their job.  They knew the rules going in.  I was not born to wear a mask and the government has no right to make me wear one. 

There is absolutely no proof that masks stop the transfer of the virus. The only proof the government has is their paid for experts telling you what the government wants you to believe as it controls your life.

How many healthcare workers have died from the virus?????

Have you ever seen the virus with your own eyes? Do you actually believe that humans can make a material to stop a virus they can't see without suffocating the mask wearer? 

46 minutes ago, fedup said:

I did answer the question.   Their job requires them to wear a mask.  If they don't want to wear a mask, quit their job.  They knew the rules going in.  I was not born to wear a mask and the government has no right to make me wear one. 

There is absolutely no proof that masks stop the transfer of the virus. The only proof the government has is their paid for experts telling you what the government wants you to believe as it controls your life.

How many healthcare workers have died from the virus?????

Have you ever seen the virus with your own eyes? Do you actually believe that humans can make a material to stop a virus they can't see without suffocating the mask wearer? 

Appears you did not understand the assignment.  If your OR crew decided to go against the rules, would you be acceptable to them doing your surgery without wearing masks?

According to my wife, I can't see my car keys laying on the desk right in front of me so it is highly unlikely that I will be able to see a virus.

No one ever claimed masks are 100% effective.  Masks where never to be a cureall.  Just a part of the solution to slow the spread.  Virus may be able to pass through a standard mask, however, viruses are not free floating.  Typically, they are attached to a droplet which can be trapped by a mask.  Considering few wear one correctly, the usefulness of a mask is diminished, however, operator error is not the fault of the mask.  Correctly wearing a mask will trap virus laden droplets, should you be infected.  

People can squawk freedom and choice all they want.  In most cases, they forget the other sides of freedom and choice: consequences, responsibility, respect, and sacrifice, among others.  Currently, I am free to not wear a mask...and I usually don't.  But, when I am in a more crowded space, I usually do.  At any point in time, I could be a transmitter.  Small sacrifice for me to make to potentially prevent or diminsh the possibility of me paasing along the disease to someone else.

29 minutes ago, Illiterate said:

Appears you did not understand the assignment.  If your OR crew decided to go against the rules, would you be acceptable to them doing your surgery without wearing masks?

According to my wife, I can't see my car keys laying on the desk right in front of me so it is highly unlikely that I will be able to see a virus.

No one ever claimed masks are 100% effective.  Masks where never to be a cureall.  Just a part of the solution to slow the spread.  Virus may be able to pass through a standard mask, however, viruses are not free floating.  Typically, they are attached to a droplet which can be trapped by a mask.  Considering few wear one correctly, the usefulness of a mask is diminished, however, operator error is not the fault of the mask.  Correctly wearing a mask will trap virus laden droplets, should you be infected.  

People can squawk freedom and choice all they want.  In most cases, they forget the other sides of freedom and choice: consequences, responsibility, respect, and sacrifice, among others.  Currently, I am free to not wear a mask...and I usually don't.  But, when I am in a more crowded space, I usually do.  At any point in time, I could be a transmitter.  Small sacrifice for me to make to potentially prevent or diminsh the possibility of me paasing along the disease to someone else.

No human can see the virus with their eyes but you can see sunlight through a mask.  The virus goes through the holes in the mask.  

I don't know about you but I want the brakes on my vehicle to work all the time.

54 minutes ago, fedup said:

No human can see the virus with their eyes but you can see sunlight through a mask.  The virus goes through the holes in the mask.  

I don't know about you but I want the brakes on my vehicle to work all the time.

Well, so do I.  Statistically speaking, brakes do fail. Never sure when that will happen.  However, with proper care and maintenance, you can increase the chances or your bakes not failing, but there is still a chance your brakes will fail when you need them.   Interestingly, brake falures are the cause of between 5% and 22% of all crashes, depending on the sources.

1 hour ago, fedup said:

Rules aside, would you be ok with your surgical team not wearing masks during your surgery?

5 hours ago, Illiterate said:

Well, so do I.  Statistically speaking, brakes do fail. Never sure when that will happen.  However, with proper care and maintenance, you can increase the chances or your bakes not failing, but there is still a chance your brakes will fail when you need them.   Interestingly, brake falures are the cause of between 5% and 22% of all crashes, depending on the sources.

The possibility of your brakes failing does not justify a government mandate demanding you not to drive to work.

Rules aside, would you be ok with your surgical team not wearing masks during your surgery?

Your question has been silly since you first asked it. Where could I find these people who would be willing to break their requirements so I could prove my point? 

Butt to follow along with your useless argument, YES, I would be fine with no masks. I do not live my life in fear and depend on others to make me comfy.

Yes, brakes do fail, like most things. So called government paid experts also fail along with the voted for government they serve.

So we are back to the facts. Your voted for government can not provide any proof that can be used to control your life with mandates.

Right from the start, your voted for government, has been unable to control the China/Fauci virus created with your tax dollars along with their so called experts being paid with your tax dollars.

Excuses excuses excuses are the news. Made up excuses explaining failure is no reason to have your life controlled by those who failed to do their job.

The virus is not your fault, people. Butt your voted for government and their so called experts are doing everything they can to make you think it is your responsibility and you must change your life to repent.

14 hours ago, fedup said:

Your question has been silly since you first asked it. Where could I find these people who would be willing to break their requirements so I could prove my point? 

Butt to follow along with your useless argument, YES, I would be fine with no masks. I do not live my life in fear and depend on others to make me comfy.

Now, was that so difficult to answer?

However, you really had no choice in how to answer.  To say you expected them to wear masks would go against rverything you have railed agsinst.

Thank you for playing my game.

37 minutes ago, Illiterate said:

Now, was that so difficult to answer?

However, you really had no choice in how to answer.  To say you expected them to wear masks would go against rverything you have railed agsinst.

Thank you for playing my game.

How so??????

Their bosses tell them they HAVE to wear a mask has nothing to do with masks stopping the transfer of the virus.

No one and I mean no one has proven masks will stop the virus. Since day one, your voted for government and it's paid liars have lied to you and yet, here you are defending their lies. 

5 minutes ago, fedup said:

How so??????

Their bosses tell them they HAVE to wear a mask has nothing to do with masks stopping the transfer of the virus.

No one and I mean no one has proven masks will stop the virus. Since day one, your voted for government and it's paid liars have lied to you and yet, here you are defending their lies. 

By saying 'your government' I bet you think I voted Biden/Liberal.  You would be wrong.  I actually voted Trump.  Unfotunately, neither candidate was presidental material.  I just happen to lean conservative.  Fortunately, I dont view every choice I make based on politics.  Not everything Liberals want is necessarily bad and not everything Conservatives want is beyond reproach.

In either case, I do vote.  If you dont vote, well then your opinons really dont matter.  Of course not voting means you really dont have to think about actually making a choice and being at least somewhat responsible for that choice.

1 hour ago, Illiterate said:

By saying 'your government' I bet you think I voted Biden/Liberal.  You would be wrong.  I actually voted Trump.  Unfotunately, neither candidate was presidental material.  I just happen to lean conservative.  Fortunately, I dont view every choice I make based on politics.  Not everything Liberals want is necessarily bad and not everything Conservatives want is beyond reproach.

In either case, I do vote.  If you dont vote, well then your opinons really dont matter.  Of course not voting means you really dont have to think about actually making a choice and being at least somewhat responsible for that choice.

You would be betting wrong.

I won't vote and my FACTS do matter. I am a taxpayer and a citizen of this country. Plus I ain't dumb enough to vote for someone I don't want. That action brought us Braindead and the Braindead's.

1 hour ago, Illiterate said:

So you think I should vote for someone I don't want then take responsibility for that stupid? Only a brainwashed AZZ would do such a thing.

6 hours ago, fedup said:

So you think I should vote for someone I don't want then take responsibility for that stupid? Only a brainwashed AZZ would do such a thing.

A real AZZ lets others make choices for them.  You could always do a write in for a favored candidate so that at least your voice is heard, even if it is neglible.   Democracy only works if people vote.  Unfortunately, too many are like youself...do nothing and then complain.

I get tired of the overused phrases from Fed. I do NOT discuss politics with anyone who does not vote!  I was first in line to cast my vote yesterday and proudly wore my "I Voted" sticker on my hat all day. I've not missed an election in 40+ years and yes I have been disappointed in some who I have voted for but at least I am part of the process and have the right to discuss the good the bad and the ugly!

15 hours ago, Illiterate said:

A real AZZ lets others make choices for them.  You could always do a write in for a favored candidate so that at least your voice is heard, even if it is neglible.   Democracy only works if people vote.  Unfortunately, too many are like youself...do nothing and then complain.

NOBODY makes choices for me. Most who vote does. They let the DNC and the RNC hand them people to vote for. WHEN YOU VOTE FOR THE CRAP THEY HAND YOU, YOU GET CRAP.  Voting for anything else is a waste of time. I vote every election------NONE OF THE LYING CROOKS ABOVE.

I will complain about the crooked voted for government that is elected every time. 

11 minutes ago, fedup said:

NOBODY makes choices for me. Most who vote does. They let the DNC and the RNC hand them people to vote for. WHEN YOU VOTE FOR THE CRAP THEY HAND YOU, YOU GET CRAP.  Voting for anything else is a waste of time. I vote every election------NONE OF THE LYING CROOKS ABOVE.

I will complain about the crooked voted for government that is elected every time. 

I think we should all take your example.  No one votes.  We become a dictatorship.  No need to vote.  We all should just sit on our hands...or thumb.

15 hours ago, Bub said:

I get tired of the overused phrases from Fed. I do NOT discuss politics with anyone who does not vote!  I was first in line to cast my vote yesterday and proudly wore my "I Voted" sticker on my hat all day. I've not missed an election in 40+ years and yes I have been disappointed in some who I have voted for but at least I am part of the process and have the right to discuss the good the bad and the ugly!

I have the right to discuss anything i want. What good do you want to discuss?????

Ever since you can remember you have been fed BS by the Liberal school system and then by the two party system that controls your life and vote. Ain't you ever asked yourself why there still is only two viable parties in this country after all these years? Answer-----because you have been programmed into electing one of the two even if you don't like them. 

The two party system owns you by design. Once they try to shame you into voting, each party has a 50/50 chance to get your vote. Why don't you just flip a coin? No need to think. 

Anyone who would say yes to something they don't like is out of their everlovin mind. 

3 minutes ago, Illiterate said:

I think we should all take your example.  No one votes.  We become a dictatorship.  No need to vote.  We all should just sit on ours....or thumb.

You should. You are already living in a two party dictatorship. If you all would just quit automatically voting for this scum we might get a clean drink of water. 

Let me remind you of some history. Americans have history of not voting.  Dig up the king of England and ask him.

1 minute ago, fedup said:

I have the right to discuss anything i want. What good do you want to discuss?????

Ever since you can remember you have been fed BS by the Liberal school system and then by the two party system that controls your life and vote. Ain't you ever asked yourself why there still is only two viable parties in this country after all these years? Answer-----because you have been programmed into electing one of the two even if you don't like them. 

The two party system owns you by design. Once they try to shame you into voting, each party has a 50/50 chance to get your vote. Why don't you just flip a coin? No need to think. 

Anyone who would say yes to something they don't like is out of their everlovin mind. 

Maybe if enough people..like minded thinkers, like yourself...banded together and grew a viable 3rd party.  But that would require participating in democracy.  Hell, maybe if you just voted for a third party, that 3rd party might gain some traction.

By not voting, you are supporting the two party system.  They have prigrammed you into thinking your vote is irrelevant.

9 minutes ago, fedup said:

You should. You are already living in a two party dictatorship. If you all would just quit automatically voting for this scum we might get a clean drink of water. 

Let me remind you of some history. Americans have history of not voting.  Dig up the king of England and ask him.

If you are not voting, you cannot do your part by helping vote the scum out.

6 minutes ago, Illiterate said:

Maybe if enough people..like minded thinkers, like yourself...banded together and grew a viable 3rd party.  But that would require participating in democracy.  Hell, maybe if you just voted for a third party, that 3rd party might gain some traction.

By not voting, you are supporting the two party system.  They have prigrammed you into thinking your vote is irrelevant.

Maybe maybe maybe.  Well maybe ain't worked yet and it's not going to.

I have not been programmed into anything. What I see everyday is crystal clear. The system is rigged. Liars and cheats runs the government.

1 minute ago, Illiterate said:

If you are not voting, you cannot do your part by helping vote the scum out.

BULL

Another liberal education myth.

You just show me how you can get rid of the lying crooked Pelosi by voting. 

How about those liars and crooks that are running the two parties without being voted for???

2 minutes ago, fedup said:

Maybe maybe maybe.  Well maybe ain't worked yet and it's not going to.

I have not been programmed into anything. What I see everyday is crystal clear. The system is rigged. Liars and cheats runs the government.

So just give up before trying?  The 2 party now owns you to the point of you not even trying.