GoDuBois.com

Bidenism's (Part 4)

“How many bridges I just went went through in New Jersey have been overflown by the river, the river’s gone higher than the bridges.”

“People in high towers along the shore will find that as this rain and all this change takes pace in the ground water the buildings are actually beginning to tilt – hundred-story buildings! – this goes so far beyond what anybody’s willing to speak to up ‘til now.”

“By 2020 make sure all our electricity is zero emissions.”

“Every dollar we raise a city block by two feet flood-proof power st- stations sanitations …”

“We’re now living in real time what the country’s gonna look like and if we don’t do something we can’t turn it back very much but we can prevent it from getting worse.”

“Members of Congress know from their colleagues in Congress that uh you know the looks like a tornado you know they don’t call them that anymore that hit the crops and and wetlands in the middle of the country in in Iowa in Nevada and I mean it’s across the board.”

2 hours ago, Basset3 said:

“How many bridges I just went went through in New Jersey have been overflown by the river, the river’s gone higher than the bridges.”

“People in high towers along the shore will find that as this rain and all this change takes pace in the ground water the buildings are actually beginning to tilt – hundred-story buildings! – this goes so far beyond what anybody’s willing to speak to up ‘til now.”

“By 2020 make sure all our electricity is zero emissions.”

“Every dollar we raise a city block by two feet flood-proof power st- stations sanitations …”

“We’re now living in real time what the country’s gonna look like and if we don’t do something we can’t turn it back very much but we can prevent it from getting worse.”

“Members of Congress know from their colleagues in Congress that uh you know the looks like a tornado you know they don’t call them that anymore that hit the crops and and wetlands in the middle of the country in in Iowa in Nevada and I mean it’s across the board.”

That's just freakin SAD