GoDuBois.com

PA Road Tax in Infrastructure Bill (AAA)

jaman

12 hours ago, Petee said:

Who do they plan on charging, according to what criteria, and how do they plan on collecting it?

Great Question. Just like monitoring our checking accounts for any transaction worth $600 or more. That is vintage Nazi Germany. If you have read any books on this, its a page right out of it. But the Liberal trinity here is very quiet.

20 hours ago, Petee said:

Who do they plan on charging, according to what criteria, and how do they plan on collecting it?

With practically all of these mileage tax bills - they will collect at the time you reregister your vehicle.   You will have to give beginning and ending mileage from odometer for the year in passing between registrations.

Are there any dems here that still support Biden and what he’s done?  If so why?  Seriously. I just can’t see one thing good. 
Gas skyrocketed due to his first day executive order. Inflation due to massive spending.  The border is leaking at 5x the rate than when Trump was in.  And how bout Afghanistan and what bido did to every woman and girl living there?   
I really want to know what he’s done for our betterment……I mean the trio has jumped ship. What about the rest here?