GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

Late Fall Supply Chain problem

jaman

This has been the case since the start of summer.  My company (a major manufacturer of CPG) said that we have 50 loads for every 1 driver.  In some cases, drivers are naming their price.  It's one of about 6 factors that are causing price increases and the leading factor to shortages.  

Inflation is increasing and nearly all manufacturers will continue to increase prices.  December you'll begin to see additional 15-20% increases go into effect.   It's a direct and 100% result from Joe Biden and his economic policies....don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

My business has been dealing with various different shortages of either copiers or the accessories for the copier's. Just filled 7 orders over the past week that we have been waiting for as long as 2 and a half months. In July we lost 4% of our off invoice discounts due to shipping costs increasing to our vendor. I have had other vendors that adding various percentages to our orders due the shipping increases as well. All of our issues starting in July, never had shipping cost or supply issues till then.

Hang on Kids    Water and Wastewater treatment chemicals are scarce and pricing is going through the roof.  All of my suppliers are telling me this will not get better and most likely get worse until late Q2 2022 at the earliest.

Bet the tree hugging libs didnt think this one through. 

It's all part of the master plan people. We better wake up soon and do something about this idiot and his cronies. Heigl Biden. Amazing people hate Trump and most can't give you a reason why. Then there is Comrade Harris and Pelosi pulling the strings of the supreme leader.:bow::bow::bow:  Yes master Americans will obey.    :pray: for America:pray:

19 minutes ago, fedup said:

WAY TO GO LIBERALS.

AIN'T YOU PROUD?

They probably are...they're the ones benefitting from this the most (financially).  There's a lot of pain we'll need to go through before things revert back to "normal".

2 hours ago, Cacao said:

This has been the case since the start of summer.  My company (a major manufacturer of CPG) said that we have 50 loads for every 1 driver.  In some cases, drivers are naming their price.  It's one of about 6 factors that are causing price increases and the leading factor to shortages.  

Inflation is increasing and nearly all manufacturers will continue to increase prices.  December you'll begin to see additional 15-20% increases go into effect.   It's a direct and 100% result from Joe Biden and his economic policies....don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

And I remember right after last election the " Liberal Trinity" ripped me. Now you can even here the crickets.  I predicted it. But its going to be wore than even predictions.

1 hour ago, DS58 said:

Hang on Kids    Water and Wastewater treatment chemicals are scarce and pricing is going through the roof.  All of my suppliers are telling me this will not get better and most likely get worse until late Q2 2022 at the earliest.

Shortage of bottled water will be next.  Better plan on having a Compost Outhouse.

2 hours ago, Cacao said:

They probably are...they're the ones benefitting from this the most (financially).  There's a lot of pain we'll need to go through before things revert back to "normal".

We could speed that pain up with some lead.

I am sick of this nation hugging those people that are killing it.

2 hours ago, DS58 said:

Hell, pool salt is hard to get.

Did you see the used windmill blades getting buried because they can't be recycled? 

Did you see the shortage of available solar panels because this country does not produce their own?

How about the price of energy??

What stupid person would cut the nation's own energy production and ask other nations to supply the needed fuel?   A LIBERAL.

Does anyone here understand that Hitler would have won if he had his own energy production?

Currently we have the dumbest, stupidest creatures running this country along with their voters and fake news.

WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE.

On 10/4/2021 at 11:27 AM, jaman said:

There is now a critical shortage of Long Haul TRUCKERS.(CNBC) That will cause shortages in goods into the Winter and Holidays.

Must be why I couldn't get nachos at sheetz the other day. They were plum out.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 11:27 AM, jaman said:

There is now a critical shortage of Long Haul TRUCKERS.(CNBC) That will cause shortages in goods into the Winter and Holidays.

According to truckers it ia not that there is a shortage but a deliberate slow down at the ports. I talk to a lot of truckers an follow few on facebook including Twisted Truckers.  Here is a link at a port where trucks are waiting but no cranes have been operating.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=240908844728309&id=100064275866335