GoDuBois.com

Biden to use Fuel Reserves

17 minutes ago, Petee said:

He fully intends to starve our economy into submission.  Our military needs to have full access to that surplus in case of an invasion.  Congress needs to deal with his behavior and decisions.

They won't. This is what you get, when you get, what you vote for.

Edited by fedup
5 hours ago, fedup said:

They won't. This is what you get, when you get, what you vote for.

I don't think I have ever voted for a Democrat, even when I didn't really understand the differences between the parties. I just listened carefully to what they said, their attitude and what their own lives were like.  I listened to Obama because I was interested in what he had to say, but when he ranted his disrespect of Pennsylvanians, I stopped.  When Clinton embarrassed the US before the entire world, I decided to switch from Independent to Republican, and I haven't been sorry.  Yes, some leave a bit to be desired, but over all, they have been the best choices according to history.  Time will always tell, and the cream floats to the top.

10 hours ago, Petee said:

I don't think I have ever voted for a Democrat, even when I didn't really understand the differences between the parties. I just listened carefully to what they said, their attitude and what their own lives were like.  I listened to Obama because I was interested in what he had to say, but when he ranted his disrespect of Pennsylvanians, I stopped.  When Clinton embarrassed the US before the entire world, I decided to switch from Independent to Republican, and I haven't been sorry.  Yes, some leave a bit to be desired, but over all, they have been the best choices according to history.  Time will always tell, and the cream floats to the top.

"the best" would never dream of getting involved with our corrupt government.

4 hours ago, fedup said:

"the best" would never dream of getting involved with our corrupt government.

I say the best because they were the best choice available.  Those who could make good changes and don't because they make more money elsewhere aren't worth anything either.

2 hours ago, Petee said:

I say the best because they were the best choice available.  Those who could make good changes and don't because they make more money elsewhere aren't worth anything either.

First off, there should be more than two viable choices to vote for. There always is only two viable choices. That is how your voted for dictatorship survives and makes tons of money. You are NOT being governed by the majority or the minority. Your being governed by crooks that you can't make go away as they get richer by the minute with no one stopping them.