GoDuBois.com

RITTENHOUSE TRIAL

WMJ77

"Hello...Kyle...this is Nick Sanderson, how are you?"

"I'm feeling relieved, Nick, how are you?"

"Fine, thank you....I have a couple lawyer friends that will make you a rich man!!"

"Great news....can you meet me at a secret location, somewhere in the Allegheny Mountains in Pennsylvania?"

"Sure can....just call me and we'll meet at a secret location, ok?"

"Done!!"

"Hello...Kyle...this is Nick Sanderson, how are you?"

"I'm feeling relieved, Nick, how are you?"

"Fine, thank you....I have a couple lawyer friends that will make you a rich man!!"

"Great news....can you meet me at a secret location, somewhere in the Allegheny Mountains in Pennsylvania?"

"Sure can....just call me and we'll meet at a secret location, ok?"

"Done!!"

Not real political or into watching much of anything dealing with NEWS MEDIA...

But I'm glad this young man had no charges against him and can hopefully live his Life...

Hope he Sues and wins against the MEDIA companies also. 

3 hours ago, jaman said:

Lawsuit list

1. JOE BIDEN-Yes he's eligible because he said it before becoming President.

2.   Joy Reid

3.   CNN Of Course

4.    MSNBC. No Brainer.

5Washington Post, NYT, the usual paper suspects     

6. Jen Saki   you're responsible for your words

7. Etc.............................. Especially Joy Behar and ABC

Time to add Colin Kaepernick to the list.  He's a pretty miserable human being all around.

Colin Kaepernick says Rittenhouse verdict 'validates the need to abolish our current system'

Colin Kaepernick responded to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict in a tweet on Friday, stating that "this only further validates the need to abolish our current system."

The former NFL player also said that the not guilty verdict validates "the terroristic acts of a white supremacist."

"We just witnessed a system built on white supremacy validate the terroristic acts of a white supremacist," Kaepernick tweeted.

14 hours ago, Petee said:

The Dems only purpose for bringing up Civil Rights charges is to satisfy the mob of lefties.

I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.

I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.

I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.

I didn't know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head. I didn't know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.

I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.

I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).

I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.

I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.

IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB... EVERYONE would have known this! - Amy Rucker

Welcome to the dems new America!

1 hour ago, Gold Brick said:

I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.

I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.

I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.

I didn't know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head. I didn't know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.

I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.

I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).

I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.

I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.

but but but where is the justice for Kyle's victims?  but but but, we should remember and mourn the victims.  :negative:

11 minutes ago, allboys said:

but but but where is the justice for Kyle's victims?  but but but, we should remember and mourn the victims.  :negative:

Yep. Amazing. Democrats feel sorry for the ones pointing guns at Kyle first.  I guess Kyle should have taken the bullet. These idiots  are defending  a multiple time sex deviant who raped  5  and 11 year olds. This is the New Democrat party. They defend the criminal. And criminalize the victims. See also their push to eradicate the death penalty for criminals on death row whilst defending the murder of innocent babies. It’s a back ASSwards party. 

1 hour ago, pennstater said:

Yep. Amazing. Democrats feel sorry for the ones pointing guns at Kyle first.  I guess Kyle should have taken the bullet. These idiots  are defending  a multiple time sex deviant who raped  5  and 11 year olds. This is the New Democrat party. They defend the criminal. And criminalize the victims. See also their push to eradicate the death penalty for criminals on death row whilst defending the murder of innocent babies. It’s a back ASSwards party. 

Plus here is the political process that is running the show.

Has the Liberals provided any truth about this kid?

6 hours ago, Gator11 said:

I would also like to know why the stink about him crossing state lines.

They don't mind illegals coming across the border. The crazy left doesn't like borders. So why all of the sudden is crossing state lines illegal for law abiding citizens.

The Democrats make no sense 

They are hung up on the crossing state lines because that would put it in Federal court where they felt they would have had a better chance at spinning their tale and getting the outcome they wanted.

13 hours ago, Gator11 said:

I would also like to know why the stink about him crossing state lines.

They don't mind illegals coming across the border. The crazy left doesn't like borders. So why all of the sudden is crossing state lines illegal for law abiding citizens.

The Democrats make no sense 

HYPOCRITES 

19 hours ago, Gold Brick said:

These people were hired by BLM and were available thanks to KAMALA HARRIS.

IF you go looking for trouble, you most likely will find it! Does anyone think he went to help or give medical aid with a rifle? Did the people that went after him think he was an active shooter? Who knows? He defended himself with deadly force.  Everyone has the 2nd Amendment right to defend themselves. but do we all have the right, training or authority to run around in public and be enforcers of what we think is right?(is there a law against being a vigilante?) If someone breaks into your home or threatens you on your property, that 2nd Amendment right is clear. During a protest, riot or disturbance people are running around, upset and stressed!  What could go wrong with a bunch of underage kids running around with semiautomatic weapons? Even firing a gun in most cities is against the law.  Yes, he defended himself. No, he did not help anyone by being there.