GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

RITTENHOUSE TRIAL

WMJ77

14 hours ago, GoodDeal said:

IF you go looking for trouble, you most likely will find it! Does anyone think he went to help or give medical aid with a rifle? Did the people that went after him think he was an active shooter? Who knows? He defended himself with deadly force.  Everyone has the 2nd Amendment right to defend themselves. but do we all have the right, training or authority to run around in public and be enforcers of what we think is right?(is there a law against being a vigilante?) If someone breaks into your home or threatens you on your property, that 2nd Amendment right is clear. During a protest, riot or disturbance people are running around, upset and stressed!  What could go wrong with a bunch of underage kids running around with semiautomatic weapons? Even firing a gun in most cities is against the law.  Yes, he defended himself. No, he did not help anyone by being there. 

So I guess we the people just need to sit down and be quiet while a bunch of CRIMINALS destroy our towns and cities? What do you exactly think is going to happen when the Democratic Mayors and governors tell OUR police forces to sit by and watch as property is destroyed? Lets look at events leading up to Kenosha shall we... how many cities seen businesses and government property destroyed during these "protests"? How many of those areas were the police told to do NOTHING? Do you not think that people were going to get fed up with the CRIMINALS being allowed to destroy property that this was not going to happen? How many guns and how much ammo has been sold since these PEACEFUL PROTEST have started? A LOT! Word to the wise is that if someone comes to destroy my property I will defend and not just sit by and watch things I worked all my life for get destroyed!

17 hours ago, GoodDeal said:

IF you go looking for trouble, you most likely will find it! Does anyone think he went to help or give medical aid with a rifle? Did the people that went after him think he was an active shooter? Who knows? He defended himself with deadly force.  Everyone has the 2nd Amendment right to defend themselves. but do we all have the right, training or authority to run around in public and be enforcers of what we think is right?(is there a law against being a vigilante?) If someone breaks into your home or threatens you on your property, that 2nd Amendment right is clear. During a protest, riot or disturbance people are running around, upset and stressed!  What could go wrong with a bunch of underage kids running around with semiautomatic weapons? Even firing a gun in most cities is against the law.  Yes, he defended himself. No, he did not help anyone by being there. 

Is there also no a law that prohibits felons from OWNING a gun? Is there also not a law against striking someone with a skateboard? What did the idiot that pointed a gun at Rittenhouse think he was going to do? Say go ahead and shoot me? It sickens to me to see that we have acceptance in this country of the lawlessness that is taken place with these riots and how some will rush to defend the CRIMINALS but belittle the individual that stands up to them!

38 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Is there also no a law that prohibits felons from OWNING a gun? Is there also not a law against striking someone with a skateboard? What did the idiot that pointed a gun at Rittenhouse think he was going to do? Say go ahead and shoot me? It sickens to me to see that we have acceptance in this country of the lawlessness that is taken place with these riots and how some will rush to defend the CRIMINALS but belittle the individual that stands up to them!

Correct.  I dont get it.  The MSM is simply lying about this!  Saying "people have a right to protest"........the problem is is that they werent protesting!  They were looting and destroying!  PLUS;  Ritt broke no gun law.  The thugs that pointed their guns at him....did!

We need more like Ritt.  the type that will fight back against criminals and take back our streets.  Simply put......if we dont.....the criminals will continue to take more and more of our streets.

STOP STANDING UP FOR THE LAW BREAKERS.  

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

The 3 guys who attacked Rittenhouse had extensive criminal records. That's not a coincidence.

On 11/19/2021 at 4:58 PM, pennstater said:

Justice was done. He literally legally did nothing wrong. Anyone saying it’s injustice is an idiot.  Yeah I said it.  

Legally, did nothing wrong..

Walking around, pretending to be a medic, carrying a gun into a highly combustible situation, entertaining the delusion he could protect life and property with no training.  The kid is an idiot.

He will make millions from lawsuits, book deals and signings, and possibly from the movie rights.  Guess he wins.

Aside from that, there is no 'winner'.  All we have is a collection of bad choices from many.

3 hours ago, Illiterate said:

Legally, did nothing wrong..

Walking around, pretending to be a medic, carrying a gun into a highly combustible situation, entertaining the delusion he could protect life and property with no training.  The kid is an idiot.

He will make millions from lawsuits, book deals and signings, and possibly from the movie rights.  Guess he wins.

Aside from that, there is no 'winner'.  All we have is a collection of bad choices from many.

If you saw that night and in Portland , Minneapolis,  Seattle were a somet of rioters running around being "medics" ( Id like to know there training and certification. At one time I was  Advanced certified)   and carrying guns too.  They also lit the towns up.  And nothing was done. If he was  a certified  Lifeguard and had   the Basic Red Cross BLS Certification course, Rittenhouse was legal. 

You are right there are no winners. But Id sue too after every Media outlet except 2 or 3 slandered me. I hope he becomes a billionaire because his name will be known forever in public. Some "clown" will want a shot at a trophy. I wouldnt want live that way. No matter how much money. but that's just me.