GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

Wendy's

DLE1950

47 minutes ago, Lyndsey33 said:

I wish they had better fries. Thats my only issue with them.  I am obsessed with the spicy chicken sandwich. I could eat them many times a week lol.

I agree about the fries.  Didn't like it when they changed from the original fries but I still love the burgers.

47 minutes ago, Lyndsey33 said:

On 11/14/2021 at 7:36 AM, Guest Dar said:

Punxsy is still open. W went there last week

Won't go there. A few years ago  I stopped there and ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and nuggets. When I went to eat the sandwich it wasn't fully cooked. I as to see the manager and told here about it. She called me a G.D. liar ,I said you try it.She refused to even look at it and I never got my nuggets either. No refund or replacement meal. I walked out and so did the line waiting behind me. I have always gone to Dubois since and have received great service. I don't do fasy food in Punxy. Less than ediable food at B.K. and Mcd's in Punxsy also. Joe's gets my buisness when in Punxsty.

With COVID on high and their drive thru line out to 255, every time I was there Dubois Wendy's knocked it out of the park! My favorite was the spicy chicken pub, I hope they were out of pretzel buns and didn't discontinue these sandwiches. Loved the pretzel buns. Both with chicken and hamburgers.

On 11/15/2021 at 3:10 PM, Lyndsey33 said:

I wish they had better fries. Thats my only issue with them.  I am obsessed with the spicy chicken sandwich. I could eat them many times a week lol.

They just changed their fries this month again.

On 11/15/2021 at 3:10 PM, Lyndsey33 said:

Spicy Chicken with mayo and Cheese for the win there !! 
:P