GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

Penn Highlands DuBois Vaccine Protest Friday 11/19

Cacao

2 hours ago, alexandria said:

I am shocked and saddened to see the attitudes of giving up and giving in to tyranny in your community. Do you not see it your rights and freedoms are almost gone? Covid19 has been part of the World Economic Forums plan for the "Great Reset" for generations. This bioweapon , lab created virus was set free to kill you! The experimental gene therapy shot causes more problems with your health than the Virus. Where is the data? What happen to the ferrets that did receive the initial injections? (all died within days). 

Have you done your research (non-MSM) to see what is in the shot? Steve's thread on the Great Awakening carries some info on this , I believe.

Where is the freedom of choice? Recently, the CDC came out with an article that stated there is NO EVIDENCE of UNvaxxed giving Covid to the VAXXED. I know you like resources...I will dig later...sorry. The Fifth Circuit court has ruled the shot mandate (mandates are only suggestions, not laws) are unconstitutional . Yet PH Chiefs keep pushing the clot shot.

Stand up with these ladies!!  It is about medical tyranny. Next will be the vax passport implemented..as that is the New World Order goal...It is about our freedom.

So , bundle up and get ya'lls a$$e$ on Main St today. If I were home, I would be there.

God bless those ladies.

To Lyndsey33, you have been such a great warrior so far ("no masks, no social distancing, don't tell me what to do"), and now I sense you are giving up...hope you are ok. Don't give up my friend...now is not the time. :)

Whilst I disagree fully with dictator Biden and his mandate; protesting PH is senseless……Covid vac and flu vac and fbi checks and child clearance check and criminal checks amongst many other vaccine requirements is within their right. I’m glad they require all of these.   Don’t like it then work elsewhere.  

this thread is too much Q stuff for me.  

54 minutes ago, pennstater said:

Whilst I disagree fully with dictator Biden and his mandate; protesting PH is senseless……Covid vac and flu vac and fbi checks and child clearance check and criminal checks amongst many other vaccine requirements is within their right. I’m glad they require all of these.   Don’t like it then work elsewhere.  

this thread is too much Q stuff for me.  

I get what you're saying and for the most part, you're right.  However, don't you think the covid vaccine is a bit rushed for governments/businesses to "require" as a term of employment/entrance/travel/etc?  Why isn't natural immunity considered?  Why are people spreading/getting covid who received the vaccine?  Finally, some reports are starting to come out that the vaccine is not slowing hospitalizations/deaths (Fauci said admitted this yesterday).  There are 1000's questions.  Most important question, why won't these governments/businesses pump the brakes on all this until many of these other questions are answered and the vaccine is fully tested? 

11 minutes ago, Cacao said:

I get what you're saying and for the most part, you're right.  However, don't you think the covid vaccine is a bit rushed for governments/businesses to "require" as a term of employment/entrance/travel/etc?  Why isn't natural immunity considered?  Why are people spreading/getting covid who received the vaccine?  Finally, some reports are starting to come out that the vaccine is not slowing hospitalizations/deaths (Fauci said admitted this yesterday).  There are 1000's questions.  Most important question, why won't these governments/businesses pump the brakes on all this until many of these other questions are answered and the vaccine is fully tested? 

I agree 💯 with this.  But PH is just doing what they are allowed to do. That was my point.  Protesting PH seems stupid. Protest the source of it…..Biden at the White House. 
But yes….I agree with your post. 

3 hours ago, alexandria said:

To Lyndsey33, you have been such a great warrior so far ("no masks, no social distancing, don't tell me what to do"), and now I sense you are giving up...hope you are ok. Don't give up my friend...now is not the time.

Im ok. My sister was diagnosed with cancer this past spring and I did give in and get the shot for her. Believe me it went against my stand on covid. I still kind of regret getting it at times. I am very much against people being forced to get it. I also understand that if PH loses Medicaid and Medicare funding they are screwed as any hospital will be. If they were demanding the vaccine for the heck of it and not due to losing anything then I say protest away. At this point its kind of worthless. I agree with PennStater. They need to protest where the demands are coming from and not who is forced to comply due to threats.

9 minutes ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Im ok. My sister was diagnosed with cancer this past spring and I did give in and get the shot for her. Believe me it went against my stand on covid. I still kind of regret getting it at times. I am very much against people being forced to get it. I also understand that if PH loses Medicaid and Medicare funding they are screwed as any hospital will be. If they were demanding the vaccine for the heck of it and not due to losing anything then I say protest away. At this point its kind of worthless. I agree with PennStater. They need to protest where the demands are coming from and not who is forced to comply due to 

If the hospitals don't enforce this mandate, they loose their funding and then would be forced to close?? Is that correct?  If so what choice is there.  Who's winning here.  I'm asking, not stating a fact. I find it confusing and  I dont know the answer. I think we all want to do the right thing.

17 minutes ago, pennstater said:

I agree 💯 with this.  But PH is just doing what they are allowed to do. That was my point.  Protesting PH seems stupid. Protest the source of it…..Biden at the White House. 
But yes….I agree with your post. 

Well, originally I agreed with this premise.  After some thought, I think they need to protest here.  Their management needs to hear them and understand where they stand.  PH management can report to Medicare/Medicaid or whomever is driving this and inform them of the breadth/depth of this decision/requirement.  Yes, protests need to happen here, Harrisburg, and DC.

In yesterday's courier, one of the PH managers is quoted as saying only "66% of employees were vaccinated."  That's a terribly low number a year into this vaccine.

59 minutes ago, mollycan said:

If the hospitals don't enforce this mandate, they loose their funding and then would be forced to close?? Is that correct?  If so what choice is there.  Who's winning here.  I'm asking, not stating a fact. I find it confusing and  I dont know the answer. I think we all want to do the right thing.

Yes they...along with all hospitals..have been threatened with losing the funding and they need it to stay open. when i worked there we had employee meetings and they would say that something like 60% of the insurance payments came from Medicare and Medicaid. 

I am sorry to hear about your sister, Lyndsey...God bless her and her family.

PennStater, I usually agree with you..however, .this is NOT "Q" stuff, but Communist takeover., total control..leading to vax passport. Maybe in DuBois you will be ok as you have community to help you out if you are NOT allowed in grocery stores, church, etc , but how about the millions and millions that DO NOT have community? Segregation is word of the day. 

Do you not see how things are in Oz, Austria, France, New Zealand?  govt total control....for what??? a virus that is 99.97% survivable?????   especially with Ivermectin..

1 hour ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Yes they...along with all hospitals..have been threatened with losing the funding and they need it to stay open. when i worked there we had employee meetings and they would say that something like 60% of the insurance payments came from Medicare and Medicaid. 

losing 100's of employees could close them down too

1 hour ago, allboys said:

They don't mandate a flu vaccine, they should not mandate this vaccine.

PH employees have been required to have the flu vax or mask Nov-April for years.  Since at least 2009 or 2010. This included staff in PH doctor's offices too.

A lot of people need to learn that just because you are free to do or not do something does not mean you are free from the consequences of that choice. Fine don't get the vaccine but the consequence is you don't get to work at a healthcare facility whose job it is to heal and protect patient health. To work at Penn Highlands you are tested for all kinds of anti-bodies upon hire and if you are missing any, you have to get vaccinated for those.  Health care workers chose this field. They chose to help patients and do what is in the patients' best interest not what is in their own. Now during a pandemic they want to put themselves before the patients? The vaccine is clearly the best way to protect yourself and others from Covid.  Get the vaccine if you care about your patients. Healthcare workers from history are surely rolling in their graves at the cowards and selfish babies that now work in the healthcare field. Just down the road during the Polio outbreak millions of parents in Pittsburgh signed their children up and themselves to test the Polio vaccine to protect the rest of the world.  Where would we be if they had acted so cowardly? Get the vaccine and do your jobs. 

1 hour ago, MIM307 said:

PH employees have been required to have the flu vax or mask Nov-April for years.  Since at least 2009 or 2010. This included staff in PH doctor's offices too.

Your point?  The flu vaccine is not mandated.  That is what I said.  I said nothing about a mask...which by the way that choice is not given.  That is exactly my point actually.

1 hour ago, YourBoy said:

A lot of people need to learn that just because you are free to do or not do something does not mean you are free from the consequences of that choice. Fine don't get the vaccine but the consequence is you don't get to work at a healthcare facility whose job it is to heal and protect patient health. To work at Penn Highlands you are tested for all kinds of anti-bodies upon hire and if you are missing any, you have to get vaccinated for those.  Health care workers chose this field. They chose to help patients and do what is in the patients' best interest not what is in their own. Now during a pandemic they want to put themselves before the patients? The vaccine is clearly the best way to protect yourself and others from Covid.  Get the vaccine if you care about your patients. Healthcare workers from history are surely rolling in their graves at the cowards and selfish babies that now work in the healthcare field. Just down the road during the Polio outbreak millions of parents in Pittsburgh signed their children up and themselves to test the Polio vaccine to protect the rest of the world.  Where would we be if they had acted so cowardly? Get the vaccine and do your jobs. 

You post has no validity.  Those that receive the vaccine can contract and pass Covid, so getting it is not "protecting" ANY patient.

18 minutes ago, YourBoy said:

You are far less likely to transmit it if you are vaccinated vs unvaccinated. You are also far less likely to get it meaning you will be able to do your job and be able to show up.  

Fully vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral load similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts. Host–virus interactions early in infection may shape the entire viral trajectory.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00648-4/fulltext

I hope none of these vaccine refusers ever plans to work in healthcare again.  Every health care provider is going to require it.
 I just started a job where I work from home and my new company requires the vaccine. It makes sense.  Getting covid will drastically drive up the cost of healthcare benefits they provide.   The people that won’t get vaccinated are the danger at this point.  

1 minute ago, YourBoy said:

I hope none of these vaccine refusers ever plans to work in healthcare again.  Every health care provider is going to require it.
 I just started a job where I work from home and my new company requires the vaccine. It makes sense.  Getting covid will drastically drive up the cost of healthcare benefits they provide.   The people that won’t get vaccinated are the danger at this point.  

Maybe you will need them to help you in a life saving situation but you will end up not being saved.

You’re trying to change the subject anyway. Any employer is well within their right to require employees to be vaccinated and if the employees choose not to that is their right. But it is their choice not to comply and they face the consequences.  It’s not the hospital’s fault. Freedom of choice doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want.  

28 minutes ago, YourBoy said:

Actually, those are getting vaccinated are the problem at this point.  They think they are vaccinated and ignore common sense.  They are far more likely to be spreading it than an unvaccinated person.  They want the unvaccinated to mask up and are denying entry to places for the unvaccinated.  In the mean time, the vaccinated are getting and spreading Covid.  That is counter productive to their whole campaign.  Use your head.  Follow the logic, not Fauci and the Biden parade.

7 hours ago, allboys said:

Your point?  The flu vaccine is not mandated.  That is what I said.  I said nothing about a mask...which by the way that choice is not given.  That is exactly my point actually.

My point was to address that the flu vaccine, like many others, does not require a government mandate for an employer to require it for their employees.  We've all been getting employer mandated, and even government mandated, vaccines since we were kids.   

And by the way, I said the choice to mask was given with regards to the flu vaccine, not COVID.