GoDuBois.com

Penn Highlands DuBois Vaccine Protest Friday 11/19

Cacao

10 hours ago, allboys said:

You post has no validity.  Those that receive the vaccine can contract and pass Covid, so getting it is not "protecting" ANY patient.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. 

People continue to post a dream and pretend it is a fact. 

Liberal dreams are not facts and no one should be forced to live a liberal dream. 

And calling out healthcare workers is about as low as a person can get in order to force liberal dreams on people. 

at the cowards and selfish babies

9 hours ago, YourBoy said:

You are far less likely to transmit it if you are vaccinated vs unvaccinated. You are also far less likely to get it meaning you will be able to do your job and be able to show up.  

Where is your proof, besides believing in this lie because your liberals are telling you that it is true. 

8 hours ago, YourBoy said:

You’re trying to change the subject anyway. Any employer is well within their right to require employees to be vaccinated and if the employees choose not to that is their right. But it is their choice not to comply and they face the consequences.  It’s not the hospital’s fault. Freedom of choice doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want.  

You finally typed some truth and called this deal just what it is. 

6 hours ago, MIM307 said:

My point was to address that the flu vaccine, like many others, does not require a government mandate for an employer to require it for their employees.  We've all been getting employer mandated, and even government mandated, vaccines since we were kids.   

And by the way, I said the choice to mask was given with regards to the flu vaccine, not COVID.  

You still make no sense.  PH does not require their employees to get a flu vaccine.  They might ask them to mask if they choose not to take it but they give them the choice.

2 hours ago, allboys said:

You still make no sense.  PH does not require their employees to get a flu vaccine.  They might ask them to mask if they choose not to take it but they give them the choice.

They can't give them a choice with the covid vaccine because they will lose money they need to stay open. That is the difference between choice of flu shot and choice of covid shot. They aren't threatened to lose money if employees don't get the flu shot.

1 hour ago, Lyndsey33 said:

They can't give them a choice with the covid vaccine because they will lose money they need to stay open. That is the difference between choice of flu shot and choice of covid shot. They aren't threatened to lose money if employees don't get the flu shot.

You are missing my point entirely.  You need to stop thinking small and local.  I am talking about the bigger picture.  I've seen plenty of nurses stand up against it and walk away from their jobs because of it.  Lack of funding will be the least of their worries when they have to close the doors due to lack of staffing.  The government needs to wake up and see this and the widespread, not local, issue they are going to cause.

21 hours ago, YourBoy said:

A lot of people need to learn that just because you are free to do or not do something does not mean you are free from the consequences of that choice. Fine don't get the vaccine but the consequence is you don't get to work at a healthcare facility whose job it is to heal and protect patient health. To work at Penn Highlands you are tested for all kinds of anti-bodies upon hire and if you are missing any, you have to get vaccinated for those.  Health care workers chose this field. They chose to help patients and do what is in the patients' best interest not what is in their own. Now during a pandemic they want to put themselves before the patients? The vaccine is clearly the best way to protect yourself and others from Covid.  Get the vaccine if you care about your patients. Healthcare workers from history are surely rolling in their graves at the cowards and selfish babies that now work in the healthcare field. Just down the road during the Polio outbreak millions of parents in Pittsburgh signed their children up and themselves to test the Polio vaccine to protect the rest of the world.  Where would we be if they had acted so cowardly? Get the vaccine and do your jobs. 

what is the difference between a company with 100 vs a company with 99....98...97  why is 100 the magic cutoff number...why 6 ft distance...why not 10'  why not 4'...have people been dying from contact with workers at the hospital? is that number going up or down and for how long.....show the numbers.....

lets say everyone in the world gets the shot, you are telling me that it will be the end of covid?.....you dont think a different strain will pop up because this shot isnt like polio, that shot stopped it, this shot is like taking asprin to prevent a heartattack

this wasnt aimed at yourboy its a general ? that I used a quote of his :)

3 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

A persons health should not be controlled by an elected government.

28 minutes ago, WMJ77 said:

what is the difference between a company with 100 vs a company with 99....98...97  why is 100 the magic cutoff number...why 6 ft distance...why not 10'  why not 4'...have people been dying from contact with workers at the hospital? is that number going up or down and for how long.....show the numbers.....

lets say everyone in the world gets the shot, you are telling me that it will be the end of covid?.....you dont think a different strain will pop up because this shot isnt like polio, that shot stopped it, this shot is like taking asprin to prevent a heartattack

this wasnt aimed at yourboy its a general ? that I used a quote of his :)

Stop making sense 

5 hours ago, allboys said:

Let's try this again.  PH DOES require their employees to get a flu vaccine and has since 2010 or so.  If the employee refuses the flu vaccine they are required to mask November-April.  

Spin the words all you want.  

2 hours ago, allboys said:

You are missing my point entirely.  You need to stop thinking small and local.  I am talking about the bigger picture.  I've seen plenty of nurses stand up against it and walk away from their jobs because of it.  Lack of funding will be the least of their worries when they have to close the doors due to lack of staffing.  The government needs to wake up and see this and the widespread, not local, issue they are going to cause.

You have been specifically mentioning PH which is why I was responding about PH.

1 hour ago, YourBoy said:

Point here is we need healthcare workers.  Now is not the time to take some personal stand.  The vaccination is safe. Get it and do your job.   We need you.  

The healthcare workers should quit their jobs especially the ones at Penn Highlands. They will get better jobs.  

23 hours ago, YourBoy said:

A lot of people need to learn that just because you are free to do or not do something does not mean you are free from the consequences of that choice. Fine don't get the vaccine but the consequence is you don't get to work at a healthcare facility whose job it is to heal and protect patient health. To work at Penn Highlands you are tested for all kinds of anti-bodies upon hire and if you are missing any, you have to get vaccinated for those.  Health care workers chose this field. They chose to help patients and do what is in the patients' best interest not what is in their own. Now during a pandemic they want to put themselves before the patients? The vaccine is clearly the best way to protect yourself and others from Covid.  Get the vaccine if you care about your patients. Healthcare workers from history are surely rolling in their graves at the cowards and selfish babies that now work in the healthcare field. Just down the road during the Polio outbreak millions of parents in Pittsburgh signed their children up and themselves to test the Polio vaccine to protect the rest of the world.  Where would we be if they had acted so cowardly? Get the vaccine and do your jobs. 

The problem is that they can't afford to lose any more health care workers to vaccine complications, nor will it insure that they won't carry the infection back into the hospital or to their families.  Just wear masks if you don't get the vaccine.  My daughter has been wearing a mask now for a couple of years and will probably continue to do so for years to come.  

2 hours ago, WMJ77 said:

The vaccination is safe??   oh thats right its the side affects that kill ya;)

I didn't have any side affects. Flu shot always gives me a sore arm and the injection site is always itchy but I didn't even have any of that with the covid shot.

6 hours ago, MIM307 said:

Let's try this again.  PH DOES require their employees to get a flu vaccine and has since 2010 or so.  If the employee refuses the flu vaccine they are required to mask November-April.  

Spin the words all you want.  

You need to fact check yourself.  They do NOT require a flu vaccine.  They do not REQUIRE any other vaccine.  Spin away, you are only burying yourself in your own mud.

clipped-image.jpg

Oh good heavens. The only difference in what MIM posted and what Allboys copied and pasted from the PH article is the word required for the vaccine. You are both right. I worked there 2007-2018 and we had to get the flu shot or wear a mask Nov-April. No exceptions. They use to send email after email about how it is a must to get this shot or wear a mask. Yah this article says its not required but it basucally is required unless u want to wear a mask. Its all just wording but u are basically "punished" by being forced to mask up if u refuse the vaccine. They also make you get a tetnus shot when you get hired and I was made to get the mmr vaccine since my bloodwork came back that I didn't have an immune to it even tho I had the vaccine as a child. They do make you get certain things regardless of what they state in the article.

Correct.  And if you dont agree or dont like it;  then you find work elsewhere.  Its always been that way and for good reason.  Basically; you shouldnt be in healthcare if you dont like vaccines etc.  Its their right to stipulate such things and they do at hire. 

Dont like the covid vax because of what you read on youtube; dont work there.   Dont like the flu vax because you think its ineffective; dont work there.  Dont want to have a child clearances performed; dont apply.  and a half dozen other requirements.  The  covid vax is just another one on the list.   

Much ado about nothing.  But we live in the new Q and conspiracy era where ANYTHING the gov says  is false and anyone on youtube and social media MUST be correct.

13 hours ago, YourBoy said:

Point here is we need healthcare workers.  Now is not the time to take some personal stand.  The vaccination is safe. Get it and do your job.   We need you.  

people are dying from the shot----FACT

Healthcare workers know more about these shots than most other people.

Who in the hell does the government think it is to tell people working in the health industry what they should do concerning medicine?

And NOW IS THE TIME to take a stand. How much longer should free Americans listen to proven liars?

Billions of people have taken the shot. The percent that have died, especially in this country is infinitesimal.  We are approaching 1 million people that have died from Covid.  Give me a break.   I've never seen people so scared of something that statistically is safe as can be.  You are more likely to die from driving your car, walking across the street, getting struck by lighting.  If you are scared just say you are scared, don't give us this my body my freedom argument. It's disingenuous at best. Like I said, the vast majority of these people have never refused a vaccine before, you put stuff in your body you have no idea what is in it all the time, and you are now making an argument for to be pro-choice on abortion.   

People die in car accidents. Did you quit driving your car? 

The government and we are talking about CMS here, not generally elected officials, has doctors and medical experts working for them and people that have worked in healthcare for their entire lives.  These healthcare workers have never been opposed to a vaccine in their lives. Why now? 

Everyone I know got the vaccine including now my two children under 11. I'm on my third dose.  I don't know anyone that had an adverse reaction.  Yes they do happen but they are rare.  Some people have adverse reactions to Penicillin. Are we all going to stop taking antibiotics?  

Nearly all the people telling you not to get vaccinated ARE VACCINATED. Trump is vaccinated.  

World Free of Smallpox

Almost two centuries after Jenner hoped that vaccination could annihilate smallpox, the 33rd World Health Assembly declared the world free of this disease on May 8, 1980. Many people consider smallpox eradication to be the biggest achievement in international public health.

https://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/history/history.html

It took the experts 200 years to invent a cure. Now people want to believe that the new experts can find a cure in a year. 

BULL