GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

Penn Highlands DuBois Vaccine Protest Friday 11/19

Cacao

40 minutes ago, pennstater said:

of all the covid patients in a hospital 80% are unvacced.  20% on them had the vac;  so the vaccine does work.  You may still get it but your likelyhood of clogging up the hospitals further is greatly reduced.   Good luck getting a room if needed at a hospital.  They are packed.  So if any reason for getting the vac.....do it for your fellow man to ease the suffering of our healthcare workers....

Or maybe dont go to the hospital if you are sick with covid and unvacced?

Tell that to the 20%.  I'd like to see the data of overwhelmed hospitals and their staffing rates.  Not every bed is occupied by covid patients.  In fact, it's a lot less than media wants you to believe.  

52 minutes ago, Cacao said:

Tell that to the 20%.  I'd like to see the data of overwhelmed hospitals and their staffing rates.  Not every bed is occupied by covid patients.  In fact, it's a lot less than media wants you to believe.  

I can assure you they are overwhelmed. This I know for a fact. And a big part of the reason is Covid. 

On 11/22/2021 at 8:38 AM, L8RG8R said:

People die from chemotherapy and radiation everyday but we continue to trust the health professionals that it is good for us when we have cancer.  Medicine is not perfect, but it's a choice either way.

I would love to see an in-depth accounting of how many people were dying anyway when they got COVID.  Was anyone in a car accident and were diagnosed with COVID at the ER.  When they died, what was recorded as the cause?

7 hours ago, Cacao said:

We should STOP looking at this as - Vaxxed vs Unvaxxed.  Rather, Immune vs Non-immune.  Things become clearer when you take that point of view. 

I just happened to be talking to a guy today.  Asked how his day was and he replied not so good.  A friend of his is in a hospital hooked up to a ventilator due to COVID.  His friend was tested positive about a week ago and figured he would just tough it out at home.  (Afterall, it is like just a bad cold.)  The guy I was talking to said he and his friend were part of the antivax, Covid-is-bullshit crowd, both thinking being about 50 they were safe.  Now seeing his buddy and the effect on his buddy's wife and kids, he has has already scheduled his and his family's vax.  Worried some about possible side effects but decided that small risk is far out weighed by the risk of ending up like his friend.

A lot of opinions are like the weather.  You look out your window to clear blue skies.  Great day for me.  You sort of know it is raining or storming or even flooding elsewhere, but it doesnt affect you now.  The storm may be headed your way, but really not high on your agenda.  Worry about it then.

40 minutes ago, Petee said:

I would love to see an in-depth accounting of how many people were dying anyway when they got COVID.  Was anyone in a car accident and were diagnosed with COVID at the ER.  When they died, what was recorded as the cause?

The death reason becomes a bit murkier if you you consider COVID-assisted deaths.  Say you had severe COPD and got COVID....what actually killed you?  I agree that that cause of death needs to be clearly defined.  

3 hours ago, Illiterate said:

I just happened to be talking to a guy today.  Asked how his day was and he replied not so good.  A friend of his is in a hospital hooked up to a ventilator due to COVID.  His friend was tested positive about a week ago and figured he would just tough it out at home.  (Afterall, it is like just a bad cold.)  The guy I was talking to said he and his friend were part of the antivax, Covid-is-bullshit crowd, both thinking being about 50 they were safe.  Now seeing his buddy and the effect on his buddy's wife and kids, he has has already scheduled his and his family's vax.  Worried some about possible side effects but decided that small risk is far out weighed by the risk of ending up like his friend.

A lot of opinions are like the weather.  You look out your window to clear blue skies.  Great day for me.  You sort of know it is raining or storming or even flooding elsewhere, but it doesnt affect you now.  The storm may be headed your way, but really not high on your agenda.  Worry about it then.

There is always a dramatic story

6 hours ago, Petee said:

What about in FLU season when many more beds were occupied by that?  By the way, where did the flu go?

Two things. Social distancing.  All the extra precautions we took last year (hand washing. Sanitizers. Masks). It’s not as spreadable as covid is.  It’s pretty simple. That’s why.  Now mind you I’m against shut downs in any form for any reason.  

Im just saying the reason for no cold and flu the past season was from all the forced masking and sanitizers used last year when in stores.  Basic science. I’m not sure why that’s hard for  some to believe.  

Also; hospitals were NEVER overwhelmed by flu patients.  There would be some, but never that many.  

These are facts. Not feelings.  

10 hours ago, pennstater said:

Two things. Social distancing.  All the extra precautions we took last year (hand washing. Sanitizers. Masks). It’s not as spreadable as covid is.  It’s pretty simple. That’s why.  Now mind you I’m against shut downs in any form for any reason.  

Im just saying the reason for no cold and flu the past season was from all the forced masking and sanitizers used last year when in stores.  Basic science. I’m not sure why that’s hard for  some to believe.  

Also; hospitals were NEVER overwhelmed by flu patients.  There would be some, but never that many.  

These are facts. Not feelings.  

First off we had the neverending "your gonna die if you don't listen to us" going on, 24\7.  Millions of chicken littles running around believing they had the virus. I wonder how many went to the E-Room claiming they had the virus when they only had the flue, cold or a hangover. 

The numbers have never added up since the whole thing started. The fudge factor has run the show from the start.

On 11/24/2021 at 8:33 AM, Cacao said:

How do you know it is a fact if you have no data?

Based on family who work in hospitals, COVID patients, while not occupying every bed, do take up a significant number of beds which could either an bed empty or occupied by another patient.  Also consider units that are designated for COVID, even if not fully occupied, do take out a fair number of beds that otherwise could be occupied by other patients.

COVID patients require significant care and resources.  Even in 'normal' times, nursing staff is often short-staffed in most hospitals.

14 minutes ago, Illiterate said:

How do you know it is a fact if you have no data?

Based on family who work in hospitals, COVID patients, while not occupying every bed, do take up a significant number of beds which could either an bed empty or occupied by another patient.  Also consider units that are designated for COVID, even if not fully occupied, do take out a fair number of beds that otherwise could be occupied by other patients.

COVID patients require significant care and resources.  Even in 'normal' times, nursing staff is often short-staffed in most hospitals.

Yep. The resources needed for just one covid patient is immense.  And as you stated, for every covid patient ; that’s a room and resources that could be for those in need.  Social media is the reason for so much misinformation. 

18 hours ago, Illiterate said:

The death reason becomes a bit murkier if you you consider COVID-assisted deaths.  Say you had severe COPD and got COVID....what actually killed you?  I agree that that cause of death needs to be clearly defined.  

bingo....... also vax assisted deaths

On 11/24/2021 at 7:46 AM, pennstater said:

of all the covid patients in a hospital 80% are unvacced.  20% on them had the vac;  so the vaccine does work.  You may still get it but your likelyhood of clogging up the hospitals further is greatly reduced.   Good luck getting a room if needed at a hospital.  They are packed.  So if any reason for getting the vac.....do it for your fellow man to ease the suffering of our healthcare workers....

Or maybe dont go to the hospital if you are sick with covid and unvacced?

20% of them had the vac;  so the vaccine does work. how can you say this ....then post this

You may still get it but your likelyhood of clogging up the hospitals further is greatly reduced. no body is immune....this is not like polio

27 minutes ago, WMJ77 said:

20% of them had the vac;  so the vaccine does work. how can you say this ....then post this

You may still get it but your likelyhood of clogging up the hospitals further is greatly reduced. no body is immune....this is not like polio

?? It works in the sense that your likelihood of being hospitalized is greatly reduced.  In that sense yes it works at reducing the severity.   The vast majority of those with covid in the hospitals are unvaxed.  If you want to ease the suffering of our healthcare workers and healthcare system…..get the vaccine.  I’m just about doing unto others as I’d have done to me  when it comes to it.  I’ve seen what they go through and the stress of being overworked  and overwhelmed caused by so many with it.  

That is your opinion pennstater, but we are allowed to have our own opinions.  If your employer told you it was mandated you drive off a cliff to save the planet, would you do it? Quit trying to make everyone  have your choice. Vax is not for everyone.  Go ahead and have their every six month upgrade. Leave those who don't  want it alone. We wont question your choice, don't  question  ours. Besides if vax worked you wouldn't  be so afraid  of us. Cowardly to not trust what you try to force on us!

On 11/23/2021 at 8:03 AM, Cacao said:

Anyone interested in a heart condition?  The American Heart Association updated their figures on those who receive the vaccine and get myocarditis.  Originally, they thought it was 1 in 9 who get the disease...turns out, it's 1 in 4.  Better yet, it mostly occurs in younger males...early 20's/late teens.  You know, typically the most healthy who never needed a vaccine anyway.  Isn't approving a vaccine before it has been fully tested fun!!!

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning | Circulation (ahajournals.org)

Based on the abstract link, there is no reference to your  1 in 4/1 in 9 statement.

Note the physician publishing these observations is a cardiologist practicing, it appears, in his own preventative cardiology clinic.  As such, these patients may be predisposed to complications and may not necessarily apply to the population at large.  As these are observations, there is no comparative group.  For example, what happens to these scores when a patient gets COVID?  Do these scores also increase?  The effects do not appear to be persistent as he only states the increase lasting 2.5 months.  I would have other questions as well.

I am sure his results are accurate for his methods and practice.   

The PULS test has me a bit puzzled.  Outside of what seems to be the manufacturer and companies selling the test to office practices, references are scarce.  Even typing in to determine if insurance covers this test is vague at best.  It may be a legit test, just seeking more  info on it.

Post up a link in the AHA figures on myocarditis with vaccine figures increasing from 1 in 9 to 1 in 4.

18 hours ago, fedup said:

There is always a dramatic story

Quite a few dramatic stories out there.  Ask my neighbor down the road who recently buried her husband do to COVID.  Probably could have picked up their brand new motor home fairly cheaply

On 11/21/2021 at 4:23 PM, YourBoy said:

You all are pretty confused by rare events vs millions of people dead from covid.  

I’ve talked to many doctors. I work in the pharma field.  I’ve done my own research.  

hospital staff is not missing time for vaccine side effects.  That’s frankly laughable. They are missing time from having covid. 

And there it is..YB works in Big Pharma..that explains it all

On 11/24/2021 at 9:55 AM, Cacao said:

Exactly.  They are overwhelmed.  "Big part"...I'll agree it's "a part". 

COVID is more than just inpatient beds.  Covid testing, outpatient treatments, screenings, and follow up all require significant investment in time, manpower, and other resources.  COVID also blocks non-Covid patients from getting their treatments.  COVID even prevents the COVID patient themself from getting getting needed treatments and therapies.  In all healthcare settings, COVID is pretty much a wet blanket affecting everything.

3 hours ago, Illiterate said:

COVID is more than just inpatient beds.  Covid testing, outpatient treatments, screenings, and follow up all require significant investment in time, manpower, and other resources.  COVID also blocks non-Covid patients from getting their treatments.  COVID even prevents the COVID patient themself from getting getting needed treatments and therapies.  In all healthcare settings, COVID is pretty much a wet blanket affecting everything.

Whatever ......