GoDuBois.com

Penn Highlands DuBois Vaccine Protest Friday 11/19

Cacao

22 hours ago, MIM307 said:

I would love for you to show me 1 time that I "accused you of killing people." One time.  

Or one time that I said I "was special" for getting a vaccine.   One time. 

Fact is I have said over and over and over over that I don't support vaccine mandates but that doesn't fit your rhetoric so you forget that.  

Fact is I have long supported my body my choice...even before vaccines came into play. Yet again you forget that cause it doesn't fit into your narrative.  

I am lying?  Look in the damn mirror,  Fed.  Look long and hard. I certainly don't trust a government to save me, but you keep on spinning your web there bud. 

Party on, Fed.  Party on.

Get a vaccine or don't but for the love of God, stop with damn conspiracy theories.  

If you don't come out against the shots then you are for them.  You want to sit in the middle of the road and point fingers at people claiming all they have is conspiracy theories. 

14 hours ago, YourBoy said:

Way way less die from the jab but you are terrified of that. 

Told you before I am only afraid of stupid Liberals passing on their lies. 

Plus prove what you just typed. Let's see the numbers. 

Can you spread COVID-19 if you become infected after being fully vaccinated?

Recommendations for Indoor Settings However, since vaccines are not 100% effective at preventing infection, some people who are fully vaccinated will still get COVID-19 infection. Fully vaccinated people who do become infected can transmit it to others.

IN Short, you or nobody else has any idea how many people you and other vaxed people have infected. 

IN SHORT. there is NO CURE for the virus yet, no matter what you are being told. 

IN Short, you Liberals have no problem letting unvaxed people into this country illegally. But all we hear about is legal citizens not listening to those same Liberals.

IN Short, you ain't paying attention. Your blaming a small percentage of American citizens  for the continued spread of the virus. You all are dreaming up every scare tactic you can no matter how stupid they are. 

He is a real scare tactic for you.  The Virus is still alive and kicking azz even though the majority of citizens have had the jab. Why is that?????? easy answer, there is no cure no matter how much you lie about it. How many millions, if not billions of people in other countries are not getting the jab?  How are you gonna stop them with your jab that does not cure the virus?  Your being led by your uneducated nose by liars. 

NO CURE---------------------THE VIRUS STAYS ON IT'S COURSE.     

FACT

38 minutes ago, fedup said:

Get a vaccine or don't but for the love of God, stop with damn conspiracy theories.  

If you don't come out against the shots then you are for them.  You want to sit in the middle of the road and point fingers at people claiming all they have is conspiracy theories. 

I have already explained several times why I CHOSE to get a vaccine.  I am not hiding that fact nor am I assuming my choice is right for anyone else.  My body, my choice.  Period. 

I am not against the vaccine. I am against the  government requiring a newer vaccine for individuals.  

No middle of the road sitting for me.  

2 hours ago, old farm boy said:

My goodness, how did we ever eradicate small pox without social media? For that matter it's a wonder we have cars, electricity and probably thousands of other things that we "can't live without" today!:pound:

It didn't need social media. It actually had a cure. This virus does not have a cure yet.

Federal judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for health care workers nationwide

The judge said 'indefinite states of emergency' pose 'grave risks' to civil liberties

A federal judge in Louisiana issued a nationwide preliminary injunction Tuesday against President Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers.

Judge Terry A. Doughty in the U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana ruled in favor of a request from Republican Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry to block an emergency regulation issued Nov. 4 by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services that required vaccines for nearly every full-time employee, part-time employee, volunteer, and contractor working at a wide range of healthcare facilities receiving Medicaid or Medicaid funding.

Louisiana was joined in the lawsuit by attorneys general in 13 other states.

Doughty argued in his ruling that the Biden administration does not have the constitutional authority to go around Congress by issuing such a mandate.

"If the executive branch is allowed to usurp the power of the legislative branch to make laws, two of the three powers conferred by our Constitution would be in the same hands," he wrote. "If human nature and history teach anything, it is that civil liberties face grave risks when governments proclaim indefinite states of emergency.

"During a pandemic such as this one, it is even more important to safeguard the separation of powers set forth in our Constitution to avoid erosion of our liberties," he added.

Noting that the case "will ultimately be decided by a higher court than this one," Doughty wrote, "However, it is important to preserve the status quo in this case. The liberty interests of the unvaccinated requires nothing less."

Landry praised the ruling, saying in a statement: "I applaud Judge Doughty for recognizing that Louisiana is likely to succeed on the merits and for delivering yet another victory for the medical freedom of Americans. While Joe Biden villainizes our healthcare heroes with his ‘jab or job’ edicts, I will continue to stand up to the President's bully tactics and fight for liberty."

"While our fight is far from over, I am pleased the Court granted preliminary relief against the President’s unconstitutional and immoral attack on not only our healthcare workers but also the access to healthcare services for our poor and elderly," Landry continued. "I will see this case through to the end – fighting every step of the way to prevent the federal government from imposing medical tyranny on our citizens and turning last year's healthcare heroes into this year's unemployed."

Doughty's ruling echoes one from U.S. District Judge Matthew Schelp, who issued a 32-page order on Monday blocking the Biden administration from enforcing their vaccine mandate on health care workers in 10 states.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-judge-blocks-biden-vaccine-mandate-for-health-care-workers-nationwide

On 11/27/2021 at 7:38 AM, pennstater said:

Here is 2 of hundreds that you Could have easily searched yourself. Antivaxers are literally hurting the healthcare system.    And costing me higher insurance rates. If you thinks it’s a bunch of BS then you and fellow anti vaxxers should not goto the hospital when you get it.  

Unvaccinated COVID-19 hospitalizations cost billions of dollars

By Krutika Amin Twitter and Cynthia Cox Twitter   KFF

September 14, 2021

COVID-19 vaccines have been free and broadly available to adults in all states and the District of Columbia since mid-April 2021, meaning adults in the U.S. have generally been able to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 since late May 2021 if receiving a two-dose vaccine. COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective at preventing severe disease, hospitalization, and death from COVID-19 and also reduce the likelihood of mild or asymptomatic infection.

COVID-19: 99% of hospital admissions were among those not fully vaccinated

Only 0.92 percent of deaths were result of breakthrough infections in fully vaccinated patients

By Gabrielle Fonrouge | New York Post

Haven’t caught Covid yet? Get vaccinated, medical prof says

Biden expected to unveil new coronavirus plan. Harvard Medical School’s Martin Kulldorff with reaction on 'Fox & Friends First.'

They are the new 99 percenters: The vast majority of Americans who are getting serious cases of COVID-19 or dying are unvaccinated.

THis data is from Sept.  OLD  ....current source please

On 11/27/2021 at 7:38 AM, pennstater said:

Here is 2 of hundreds that you Could have easily searched yourself. Antivaxers are literally hurting the healthcare system.    And costing me higher insurance rates. If you thinks it’s a bunch of BS then you and fellow anti vaxxers should not goto the hospital when you get it.  

Unvaccinated COVID-19 hospitalizations cost billions of dollars

By Krutika Amin Twitter and Cynthia Cox Twitter   KFF

September 14, 2021

COVID-19 vaccines have been free and broadly available to adults in all states and the District of Columbia since mid-April 2021, meaning adults in the U.S. have generally been able to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 since late May 2021 if receiving a two-dose vaccine. COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective at preventing severe disease, hospitalization, and death from COVID-19 and also reduce the likelihood of mild or asymptomatic infection.

COVID-19: 99% of hospital admissions were among those not fully vaccinated

Only 0.92 percent of deaths were result of breakthrough infections in fully vaccinated patients

By Gabrielle Fonrouge | New York Post

Haven’t caught Covid yet? Get vaccinated, medical prof says

Biden expected to unveil new coronavirus plan. Harvard Medical School’s Martin Kulldorff with reaction on 'Fox & Friends First.'

They are the new 99 percenters: The vast majority of Americans who are getting serious cases of COVID-19 or dying are unvaccinated.

Obese and morbidly obese people are driving insurance rates through the roof and have been for years.  Perhaps none of them should go to the hospital or doctor for their heart disease, breathing issues, diabetes, malnutrition, etc.  It is there choice they have eaten themselves to that point.

Drunk drivers should die on the side of the road when involved in an accident.  The life flights, surgeries, on going therapy, etc. are killing insurance rates.  It was their choice to drink and drive, so they should receive no medical care.

Do you realize how moronic you sound?  You apparently want "to save lives", but only those lives YOU deem worth saving.  

1 hour ago, allboys said:

Obese and morbidly obese people are driving insurance rates through the roof and have been for years.  Perhaps none of them should go to the hospital or doctor for their heart disease, breathing issues, diabetes, malnutrition, etc.  It is there choice they have eaten themselves to that point.

Drunk drivers should die on the side of the road when involved in an accident.  The life flights, surgeries, on going therapy, etc. are killing insurance rates.  It was their choice to drink and drive, so they should receive no medical care.

Do you realize how moronic you sound?  You apparently want "to save lives", but only those lives YOU deem worth saving.  

The problem with your baseless argument is that the hospitals aren’t inundated with the obese or drunkards!  BUT they are with covid patients. Too bad you dont care about healthcare workers.  
ICU’s aren’t maxed out with the obese. They are however BECAUSE OF COVID.  There aren’t wings of hospitals dedicated for drunks. There are however with covid patients.  I guess I care about our inundated healthcare workers.  Too bad others don’t. They are more concerned with sharing hearsay.  But do keep sharing. 

On 11/26/2021 at 8:04 AM, pennstater said:

You are more likely to be hit by a falling asteroid.  
And a thousand times more likely to be killed in a car accident. And yet people still drive. 

On 11/27/2021 at 5:52 PM, YourBoy said:

Way way less die from the jab but you are terrified of that. 

The same is true with the virus.

I am more likely to be killed by a car accident than contracting the wuhan flu and dying or even going to the hospital if I got it.

Almost everyone I know who has contracted this in the past month or so has had the vaccine. It is about 80/20 with the 80% being vaccinated and not one of them has gone to the hospital for treatment. Hmmm imagine that

Quite possibly, just maybe if they did not get the vaccine they would not have gotten the virus. There could be some truth in that statement. There is no way to disprove or prove this statement.

Apparently masks, vaccines etc do not protect the masses from this virus but there are those that believe this is true.

As a un-vaccinated individual I would like to know how I can spread the virus to a vaccinated person if I do not have the virus  in my body in any shape or form.

Answer is I cannot.

On 11/28/2021 at 9:32 AM, old farm boy said:

My goodness, how did we ever eradicate small pox without social media? For that matter it's a wonder we have cars, electricity and probably thousands of other things that we "can't live without" today!:pound:

Nice post. I also agree with the social media hype. Also how did we have fun without it growing up in the 60's 70's. Oh wait we interacted one on one and went outside LOL.

59 years here and I never got the smallpox vaccine either. All my siblings did but I was in the hospital at the time and was allergic to several things Keflin or now it is called Keflex. so I fell between the cracks and never got that scar on my arm and then the government stopped mandating the shot

I never worried about smallpox  this whole time and I am not worried about this virus either.

8 hours ago, Gator11 said:

Nice post. I also agree with the social media hype. Also how did we have fun without it growing up in the 60's 70's. Oh wait we interacted one on one and went outside LOL.

59 years here and I never got the smallpox vaccine either. All my siblings did but I was in the hospital at the time and was allergic to several things Keflin or now it is called Keflex. so I fell between the cracks and never got that scar on my arm and then the government stopped mandating the shot

I never worried about smallpox  this whole time and I am not worried about this virus either.

Quite simply the two parties use the social media system and a lot of news sites to fuel hysteria. That's so we don't notice that neither party has done a damn thing about a multitude of problems in this country. 

On 12/2/2021 at 9:28 AM, WMJ77 said:

our inundated healthcare workers

it might help them if the gov wouldnt be forcing them to quit by getting a shot that doesnt stop anything

It would a little.  if they weren’t flooded with so many covid patients right now would help too. Over 80% of patients with covid aren’t vaxed. The vax certainly keeps you out of the hospital much better.  

Advertisement

Data shows increase of vaccinated people among hospitalized Marylanders

Experts: Vaccine will not prevent infection, but it will help keep you out of hospital and prevent death

•  
  •  
WBAL
Updated: 6:15 PM EDT Sep 7, 2021

GET LOCAL BREAKING NEWS ALERTS

The latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your email inbox.

Privacy Notice

BALTIMORE —

While state data shows the vast majority of Marylanders currently hospitalized with COVID-19 are either unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, the percentage of people fully vaccinated is ticking upward.

|| COVID-19 updates | Maryland's latest numbers | Get tested | Vaccine Info ||

Advertisement

Infections, illness and hospitalizations are increasing rapidly among fully vaccinated people, according to data from the Maryland Department of Health and new research.

Some experts said it's time to reframe thinking that the vaccine likely won't prevent you from ever getting sick, but it will probably keep you out of the hospital and almost certainly prevent you from dying.

"It's scary, very scary. You think you're safe, but you're not," said Deborah Hernandez, of Baltimore County.

Hernandez got her second dose of the Moderna vaccine in the beginning of February. Seven months later, she got COVID-19.

"I was pretty surprised to say the least," Hernandez said.

Hernandez was at the Baltimore Convention Center Field Hospital on Tuesday for a two-hour infusion with monoclonal antibodies. She's worried about long-COVID and passing the virus on to her grandchildren, especially since she had been so vigilant already.

"Just because I have been cautious throughout -- not going to restaurants and avoiding big crowds -- it just kind of took me by surprise," Hernandez said.

Health experts said this is the reality of the outbreak this September. While it remains rare for somebody who's fully vaccinated to die from COVID-19, it is no longer rare for the fully vaccinated to get sick -- and sick enough to be hospitalized.

Anne Arundel County Health Officer Dr. Nilesh Kalyanaraman said it's likely a combination of waning vaccine efficacy and the rise of the delta variant.

"Because delta spreads more easily and causes more severe disease, we do see some hospitalizations," Kalyanaraman said.

Over the past three months in Anne Arundel County, about 30% of the people hospitalized with COVID-19 are fully vaccinated.

There's a similar timeframe and trend in neighboring Howard County, where health officials said roughly 30% to 40% of people hospitalized with COVID-19 are fully vaccinated.

"In that group, we're finding that it tends to skew older and that it tends to be people with other conditions as well," Kalyanaraman said.

For those wondering what's the point of getting the vaccine if they can still get COVID-19 and get sick enough to need an infusion treatment, the experts weighed in.

"It's critical to get your vaccine to decrease your chance of getting hospitalized, and also it turns out, long-COVID, those lingering symptoms, are much less likely to happen in the vaccinated as well, so there are a lot of good reasons to get vaccinated," Kalyanaraman said.

This week, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said he believes the delta surge will lead to more public health measures similar to the vaccine mandate for employees of Baltimore City and Anne Arundel County.

Anne Arundel County Executive Steuart Pittman said Tuesday that his administration is working on rolling out a passport system for vaccines and COVID-19 testing and that an announcement is coming soon.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/covid-19-vaccine-hospitalization-maryland/37503110

Nearly 60% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Israel fully vaccinated, data shows

Erica Carbajal -  Print  | Email

Listen

TEXT

Of 514 patients in Israel hospitalized with COVID-19 as of Aug. 15, 59 percent were fully vaccinated, according to an Aug. 16 article from Science that cited national data tracked by Israel's largest health management organization. The figures suggest breakthrough infections may be more common than the term implies, the report suggests. 

Most of the vaccinated patients who were hospitalized, about 87 percent, were at least 60 years old. 

"This is a very clear warning sign for the rest of the world," said Ran Balicer, CIO at Clalit Health Services, Israel's largest health maintenance organization. "If it can happen here, it can probably happen anywhere," he told Science

The country has one of the world's highest COVID-19 vaccination levels, with about 78 percent of those ages 12 and older fully vaccinated, mostly with the Pfizer vaccine. At the same time, Israel now has one of the highest infection rates in the world, potentially a sign of waning vaccine immunity as the highly contagious delta variant spreads, Science reports.

In response, Israel began administering booster doses to people ages 60 and older July 30. The country has since expanded booster dose eligibility to Israelis who are at least 50 years old. 

Given the large number of fully vaccinated Israelis, some breakthrough cases were expected, health officials say, and a growing body of research has shown those who are unvaccinated face far higher risks of severe illness or death from a COVID-19 infection. 

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/nearly-60-of-hospitalized-covid-19-patients-in-israel-fully-vaccinated-study-finds.html

On 12/1/2021 at 9:42 PM, pennstater said:

The problem with your baseless argument is that the hospitals aren’t inundated with the obese or drunkards!  BUT they are with covid patients. Too bad you dont care about healthcare workers.  
ICU’s aren’t maxed out with the obese. They are however BECAUSE OF COVID.  There aren’t wings of hospitals dedicated for drunks. There are however with covid patients.  I guess I care about our inundated healthcare workers.  Too bad others don’t. They are more concerned with sharing hearsay.  But do keep sharing. 

So what about the healthcare workers that refuse to get the shot?  Guess you don't care about them either. 

If people don't do things your way you just push them aside.

Nice people skills.

I used to agree with you on just about everything, but you've gone off the deep end with this.