GoDuBois.com

Is the Vaccine Inducing DNA Damage?

Petee

And what has been truthful or complete about the 6:00 news?

I check what I post, and you should too.  The DNA damage is a definite according to quite a few of the major medical entities.  They just don't consider it a huge problem yet!  Wait till you hear about the birth problems.  They are already happening.

You post what you want and I'll post what I want.   Just don't comment or read it if you don't like it.

32 minutes ago, Petee said:

I check what I post, and you should too.  The DNA damage is a definite according to quite a few of the major medical entities.  They just don't consider it a huge problem yet!  Wait till you hear about the birth problems.  They are already happening.

You post what you want and I'll post what I want.   Just don't comment or read it if you don't like it.

I will comment.  You posted it in a forum!  And what you posted is a lie.  I will comment to defend truth.  It does NOT damage dna.  I’d be dead if it did.  Read up on it.  “Several” sources said it does whilst millions of others say it’s impossible (which it is) and you choose to believe the “several”.   I like ya but it’s bunk. 

1 minute ago, pennstater said:

I will comment.  You posted it in a forum!  And what you posted is a lie.  I will comment to defend truth.  It does NOT damage dna.  I’d be dead if it did.  Read up on it.  “Several” sources said it does whilst millions of others say it’s impossible (which it is) and you choose to believe the “several”.   I like ya but it’s bunk. 

This is not the Debate Forum.  You do not attack other posters but you may disagree politely.  

4 hours ago, Petee said:

I do check posts.  I check the speakers/authors.

If you don't want comments, don't post.  This is a discussion forum.

Discussion of the information is excellent, attacks on individuals NOT!  

I am not a liar!  That was the problem with the nasty answer.  

DNA is changed every day of your life.  That's how mutations occur, and sometimes they are good.

What is Human Gene Editing?

n November 2018, researcher He Jiankui from Shenzhen, China announced the birth of the first gene-edited babies: twin girls publicly referred to as Lulu and Nana. In a reckless and widely condemned experiment, He had edited the DNA of two embryos and used them to start a pregnancy. The babies were born prematurely and their current health status is unknown.

https://www.geneticsandsociety.org/internal-content/what-human-gene-editing

I have asked quite a few who were sick as a dog, started a heart attack immediately,  had a stroke within 48 hours or still have problems with their hands since getting it. The oldest is 60, most are under 30. Even if youtube etc are wrong, something  unpleasant  and unnecessary  happens. Most of the  ones I know got covid got it after the medication. 

People will believe what fits their narrative no matter the facts.  

The vac doesnt prevent you per se of getting it but it certainly prevents you from getting it as bad IN MOST CASES.

80% of covid cases in hospitals havent had the shot while only 20% did. Stats and facts dont lie.  Feelings and narratives do.

Believe what you want to........even if false....thats called gossip and hearsay.

Later