GoDuBois.com

Entirely New Covid Variant

Petee

2 hours ago, pennstater said:

NVM. You don’t get what I’m saying.  
If someone “believes” that 2+2=5….because it’s their “opinion”,and that’s just what they believe……. they are wrong.  There are a lot of those types of “opinions” here lately.   But whatever floats your boat…..even if it’s just plain false and ignorant of truth.  

Social media and YouTube has really dumbed down America. 

That would make you wrong.  They are free to believe, as a matter of their own opinion, anything they want...even 2+2=5.  Whether that is factual or not is not relevant.  Anyone can have any opinion they want.  Democrats, and you would apparently be one, have one thing in common...they don't believe that anyone has a right to their own opinion.  You believe what you are told to believe by them.  You are told that their truth is the only truth...don't question it.  Fauci "I am the sciene", made that plain.

You refuse to listen and to understand.  You refuse to accept the FACT, the DEFINITION, that an opinion belongs to the one holding it, whether it is true or factual.  What you are stating is 

just plain false and ignorant of truth.

14 hours ago, pennstater said:

NVM. You don’t get what I’m saying.  
If someone “believes” that 2+2=5….because it’s their “opinion”,and that’s just what they believe……. they are wrong.  There are a lot of those types of “opinions” here lately.   But whatever floats your boat…..even if it’s just plain false and ignorant of truth.  

Social media and YouTube has really dumbed down America. 

If they're opinion is wrong, who cares...move on.  Unless you think it's your job to persuade everyone to follow your thoughts/beliefs and won't stop until everyone does so. 

You're right on the last statement.  It has also empowered people to think it is necessary to show people how smart they believe they are.  Keyboard courage.

22 hours ago, Illiterate said:

At least I vote.  

What is interesting is in some fairly recent post you claiming no one makes choices for you, however now you say politics has been running your life since you have been born.  If the latter is the case, by not voting you are sitting back and allowing others to make your choices for you. 

I have voted for both conservatives and liberals.  I dislike the far right as much as the far left. I terms of undesirable candidates, I will vote for the one I deem less likely to cause significant damage.

I may be wrong, but it wont be the first or last time.  Giving it a second thought, I dont think you will ever be satisfied with anyone unless they think exactly like you.

At least I vote.      BIG DEAL, How is Pelosi treating you???

What is interesting is in some fairly recent post you claiming no one makes choices for you, however now you say politics has been running your life since you have been born

Seriously?????????  I really do not have to explain how this happens, DO I???????

I dont think you will ever be satisfied with anyone unless they think exactly like you.

Just how do I think?????  Do I think a person is absolutely stupid to vote for some one who lies to you on a daily basis. YEP

Do I think that person has nothing to be proud of by claiming they vote??  YEP 

Do I blame the Party voters for voting stupid just to have their party elected????  YEP

Do I blame the Party voters for the mess this country is in????  YOU BETCHA

12 hours ago, allboys said:

That would make you wrong.  They are free to believe, as a matter of their own opinion, anything they want...even 2+2=5.  Whether that is factual or not is not relevant.  Anyone can have any opinion they want.  Democrats, and you would apparently be one, have one thing in common...they don't believe that anyone has a right to their own opinion.  You believe what you are told to believe by them.  You are told that their truth is the only truth...don't question it.  Fauci "I am the sciene", made that plain.

You refuse to listen and to understand.  You refuse to accept the FACT, the DEFINITION, that an opinion belongs to the one holding it, whether it is true or factual.  What you are stating is 

Never lump me in with democrats. Poor comparison on your part.  
And yes people can believe in what they want to.  Even if it’s blatantly wrong  and devoid of all facts   Ive never seen more ignorance than as of late.  Sadly much of it is on the right with certain things.   
Spreading lies is something both sides are doing lately.  On these boards and elsewhere.  

1 minute ago, fedup said:

At least I vote.      BIG DEAL, How is Pelosi treating you???

What is interesting is in some fairly recent post you claiming no one makes choices for you, however now you say politics has been running your life since you have been born

Seriously?????????  I really do not have to explain how this happens, DO I???????

I dont think you will ever be satisfied with anyone unless they think exactly like you.

Just how do I think?????  Do I think a person is absolutely stupid to vote for some one who lies to you on a daily basis. YEP

Do I think that person has nothing to be proud of by claiming they vote??  YEP 

Do I blame the Party voters for voting stupid just to have their party elected????  YEP

Do I blame the Party voters for the mess this country is in????  YOU BETCHA

Really, I just think you like to complain.

6 minutes ago, fedup said:

Stick around. You just might learn something, once you get past the pain of the truth. 

From you?  Probably not likely.  I prefer my information sourced to credible references.  But who knows, in an infinite number of universes, everything is possible.

1 hour ago, fedup said:

He is the smartest of the smart. After all, millions did their duty and voted for him.

I knew it!  Just like the husband that complains about his wife all day only to go home and shower her with adoration and affection.

You sly dog.....

I bet you fall asleep at night, every night, clutching that mail-in ballot for Biden you didn't send in.

2 hours ago, Illiterate said:

I knew it!  Just like the husband that complains about his wife all day only to go home and shower her with adoration and affection.

You sly dog.....

I bet you fall asleep at night, every night, clutching that mail-in ballot for Biden you didn't send in.

Stay away from Vegas. Betting on the right thing ain't in your playbook.

31 minutes ago, fedup said:

You do when you vote. 

Even if your candidate loses, you win. Voting makes you a participant instead of a bystander.  It is your voice.  Voting is the ultimate expession of freedom.  By not voting you are actively allowing those you oppose take charge of you.  You submit willingly to their authority over you.