GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

Biden’s White House Christmas Decorations

Tiramisu

3 hours ago, alexandria said:

Classless and cheap..she has no taste….

Dang, I must really suck.  I doubt if I am going to put up even 1 single decoration.  Then again, our family is all getting together in another state over Christmas.  The son with the really big house is just beginning to realize he has the dubious honor of hosting the the entire family for a week over the holidays every year.

For the most part, I enjoy simple decorations.  Our tree mostly is decorated with ornaments the kids made at school and a lot Hallmark stuff bought for the kids.  (Every tree needs a talking Batman and Darth Vader duking it out over tree supremecy while ESPN narrates the action while Scooby and Shaggy are busy hunting for ghosts!)  Tacky as hell, but almost every ornament has a story.  Dont like it, dont look at it.  And no, you would not find 5 trees and themed rooms, although the wife keeps threatening to move the Steeler ornaments to my own tree in the man cave.

Nothing says Christmas like bashing the opposing party's choice of decorations.  If course, had they went all glitz and glamour and over decorated, they would be bashed for wasting taxpayer money.

If you nothing better to do to make yourself feel better than to trash and politicize one's decoration choices , I really feel sorry for you.

Enjoy the season.

10 hours ago, Illiterate said:

Dang, I must really suck.  I doubt if I am going to put up even 1 single decoration.  Then again, our family is all getting together in another state over Christmas.  The son with the really big house is just beginning to realize he has the dubious honor of hosting the the entire family for a week over the holidays every year.

For the most part, I enjoy simple decorations.  Our tree mostly is decorated with ornaments the kids made at school and a lot Hallmark stuff bought for the kids.  (Every tree needs a talking Batman and Darth Vader duking it out over tree supremecy while ESPN narrates the action while Scooby and Shaggy are busy hunting for ghosts!)  Tacky as hell, but almost every ornament has a story.  Dont like it, dont look at it.  And no, you would not find 5 trees and themed rooms, although the wife keeps threatening to move the Steeler ornaments to my own tree in the man cave.

Nothing says Christmas like bashing the opposing party's choice of decorations.  If course, had they went all glitz and glamour and over decorated, they would be bashed for wasting taxpayer money.

If you nothing better to do to make yourself feel better than to trash and politicize one's decoration choices , I really feel sorry for you.

Enjoy the season.

I always enjoy watching the White House Christmas special on HGTV.  They feature the themes, why they were chosen, and the volunteers who do all the work to make it happen.  I usually learn something and just truly enjoy seeing how an idea is brought to life.   

Never occurred to me to make it political until I read the post on here.  I always thought it was the one time that maybe we could just look at decorations and appreciate the season.  Guess I was wrong.  I do regret jumping into it, but honestly it hit a nerve.  Much for the same reasons as you listed.  

Enjoy your holidays with your family!  

PS..my husband's  football ornaments do have a tree all of their own in his man cave :)  We put up multiple trees because the kids enjoy them so much.