GoDuBois.com

Bob Saget Dead At Age 65

Tiramisu

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

I've never heard of him being a pedophile.  This is something u just dug up.

OMG That has been around for years ... he was one of the most filthy &  disgusting comedians out there.

Watch this video and tell me he is not a Pedo: https://videopress.com/v/3nhYexTT

also Read this : https://www.looper.com/456030/the-bob-saget-controversy-you-never-knew-existed/

Here is the "roast" that was given to to him years ago. >>> https://youtu.be/ezM95_Y9ABk  >> be ready for some foul language and you will also find out what Hollywood laughs about. 

I've watched videos about Saget online 10X worse than the ones above.  

Conclusion: Bob Saget is a messed up Pedophile that should of been stopped years ago!! >>> Hollywood knew, his friends knew and the MSM knew.  

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 6:27 AM, Tiramisu said:

37CCC518-4A7B-40DE-B527-6E801E0CBF20.jpeg

Its a LIBERAL HOLLYWOOD and Washington Who's Who?  WHOOPIE GOLDBERG. Rachel Mandow.  As I said before, he and Harvey Weinstein threw the biggest Liberal parties in NYC.

Oh for goodness sake….any grade schooler could print out a bunch of names, put red rectangles around a few names and call the file anything they want. What if the file shown was called “People with marshmallow peeps for brains.” Some will fall for anything!  And fake videos prove nothing…they are so doctored up with misinformation, although their editing skills and photoshopping are quite impressive. Why are people so gullible?  I guess you believe what you want and wear blinders for the rest.

14 hours ago, blueskylady said:

Oh for goodness sake….any grade schooler could print out a bunch of names, put red rectangles around a few names and call the file anything they want. What if the file shown was called “People with marshmallow peeps for brains.” Some will fall for anything!  And fake videos prove nothing…they are so doctored up with misinformation, although their editing skills and photoshopping are quite impressive. Why are people so gullible?  I guess you believe what you want and wear blinders for the rest.

Not to mention that it’s slander, gossip and hearsay.  I’ll withhold any judgment (specially as severe as these accusations) until proven.  Too many on here are the “I heard…” and “such and such said….”  Types. 

If you have no first hand knowledge on a subject you shouldn’t be spreading rumors; and that’s all they are at this point.  I wouldn’t want anyone taking such severe judgments on me, so I won’t on them.  Treat others as you’d have them treat you has gone out the window. 
I don’t even like saget at all as his performances were immoral and potty mouth talk.  (That’s not a judgment as it’s verifiable by watching his performances). 

8 hours ago, Pompeii said:

Again… could be fake news, maybe not.

8 hours ago, Pompeii said:

Two separate issues.  The first part from moderator Chris Paul….could be true, might be false.  Looks pretty fishy but whatever.  The cbs link is showing they want to keep his records private.  They are well within their right to request this.  Will it be granted?…who knows.  I fail to see the connection…so far.