GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

please, for the love of our country....get him out of there

WMJ77

The bigger question is.....why did the Democrats install Biden in the first place?  Remember, right after the Super Tuesday event, all the other candidates dropped out and Biden remained.

My theory is.....he was installed because people behind the scenes can easily control him to their advantage.  What "they" didn't consider was how inept and ineffective he really is.

Joe's latest speeches....if you call it a speeches:

“They were bold they were told that it would be hard but they were stayed bold there’d be too many obstacles they were told but because of the nature of the disease there wouldn’t be enough time where they were told, I suspect.”

“In March of 2020 we were not ready. Today we spock tile enough we stockpiled enough gowns, mask and ventilators.”

“Vaccinated 57 uh excuse me uh 570 excuse me I don’t wanna read it I’m not I got the got the right number the total number of boosters is what? Fifty-seven million boosters?”

“You’re gonna see us traveling commercially in the next 20 years at 12, 15,000 miles an hour subsonic speeds supersonic speeds I mean the things that are gonna change.”

“You know we’re gonna have windmills you’re gonna see that have 100-yard wingspans each each propeller on that on that uh um windmill 100 yards long so there so much that is gonna be able to be done.”

3 hours ago, dubois_15801 said:

Harris and Pelosi are bigger threats to our republic, leave the mindless troll in office.

If harris or pelosi gets in power. Russia will be on our East Coast and China on the est Coast waiting to walk in.  Bet in Vegas on it. I'll take 10:1 right now if that happened.