GoDuBois.com

Ya don't say!... anymore...

• 5 months later...

back when i was 14ish and i wore baggy pants and oversized t-shirts (skater-wear), my grandma picked me up for church.  i had on baggy jeans and a decent t-shirt.  she told me i should stop dressing like a "tramp"

to me, that meant like a slut... but apparently it was different to grandma!!

i can remember when i first heard my mom say "it will work in a pinch" and i was completely lost.

and when i was teaching in north carolina and told the students to "red up their desks"... the looks on those little darling's faces is irreplaceable!!

actually, groovy, peace out, and a few others are making there way back or have been. Seems like all the kids have been into peace signs for the last 2 years along with all the stuff from the late 60's and early 70's. I was a little young then, but I'm sure Gene Allen remembers it very well - or maybe not- lol.  :P

actually, groovy, peace out, and a few others are making there way back or have been.

Then my work is paying off    ;)

Seems like all the kids have been into peace signs for the last 2 years along with all the stuff from the late 60's and early 70's. I was a little young then, but I'm sure Gene Allen remembers it very well - or maybe not- lol.  :P

Well, some of it   :-/

post-3572-13623823078346_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...