GoDuBois.com

Falls Creek Photos

Guest curwensville

Guest panurse

I grew up in what is being referred to as the Baptist Church, but it was known as the Christian Missionary Alliance Church. I do not recall a baptist church in Falls Creek. I lived there from 1959-1982.

• 4 weeks later...

I grew up in what is being referred to as the Baptist Church, but it was known as the Christian Missionary Alliance Church. I do not recall a baptist church in Falls Creek. I lived there from 1959-1982.

PAnurse, it was the Baptist Church before it was the Christian Missionary Alliance Church. Don't you remember the old B & W photo that was posted on the bulletin board of the church when it was the Baptist Church and Main Street was DIRT out front?

Guest buellman22

i grew up just above the playground, parents still live there, i was married in st. bernards church, and pete's gas station was the midpoint, warmspot, on my paper route for ten years or so. i used to love sitting in there on his radiator and chew the fat with him and keith. i hate they tore it down, but quite frankly, it was falling down 20 years ago.

• 3 months later...