Jump to content
GoDuBois.com

No Surprise. Liberal Clerk Leak at Supreme Court


jaman
 Share

Recommended Posts

No surprise that a Liberal law Clerk would defy confidentiality and purposely leak a draft law.   The Liberals have been after the Supreme Court to destroy its purpose. The TIMING is perfect for them .  If that clerk swore allegiance, I wouldnt only take his law license permanently. A few months , maybe a year in Leavenworth would be appropriate. The Liberals have destroyed everything  about this country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jaman said:

No surprise that a Liberal law Clerk would defy confidentiality and purposely leak a draft law.   The Liberals have been after the Supreme Court to destroy its purpose. The TIMING is perfect for them .  If that clerk swore allegiance, I wouldnt only take his law license permanently. A few months , maybe a year in Leavenworth would be appropriate. The Liberals have destroyed everything  about this country.

Yep. The left is despicable.  The protests will ensue.  They are calling this immoral and sickening. Imagine that…..calling a federal government end to killing innocent human beings immoral. 
killing innocent human beings….not immoral.  
Standing up for the innocent…..immoral. 



 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pennstater said:

Yep. The left is despicable.  The protests will ensue.  They are calling this immoral and sickening. Imagine that…..calling a federal government end to killing innocent human beings immoral. 
killing innocent human beings….not immoral.  
Standing up for the innocent…..immoral. 



 

One answer.....Prayer Changes Things.  When our nation asks God for guidance as a group, then the group will be fed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, pennstater said:

Yep. The left is despicable.  The protests will ensue.  They are calling this immoral and sickening. Imagine that…..calling a federal government end to killing innocent human beings immoral. 
killing innocent human beings….not immoral.  
Standing up for the innocent…..immoral. 



 

Did you see how quick the protestors and print signs showed up? Something stinks in the DC Sewer. Doesnt it always.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They are pro baby killing in the name of “womens rights” YET THEY CANT DEFINE WHAT A WOMAN IS ANYMORE!  Are dems seriously that stupid?   The dem party is an utter embarrassment on every single level. 
 

Not to mention the immorality of them leaking the paper!  Imagine if a Republican did it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, pennstater said:

They are pro baby killing in the name of “womens rights” YET THEY CANT DEFINE WHAT A WOMAN IS ANYMORE!  Are dems seriously that stupid?   The dem party is an utter embarrassment on every single level. 
 

Not to mention the immorality of them leaking the paper!  Imagine if a Republican did it.  

Yes they can.  We see it every second of every day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have always believed that this country has the best educational system that could be had. 

Given what we are seeing today presents a problem. 

How did our education system produce so many hypocrites? 

Was it on purpose or do we really have that many unteachable people in this country?

The education system should be producing smart people who understands that being a hypocrite never ever has made anything better.

Has our education system been handed way too many people who can not understand that being a hypocrite has produced nothing good and only lazy thinking?

 

Name anything that hypocrites has produced that has made things better.

Name anything that hypocrites has created besides a news system that brainwashed people with outright lies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2022 at 8:51 AM, fedup said:

Example---- Tampons and Sanitary Napkins dispensed in boys bathroom in schools.

 

Please tell me that this is a joke!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BigT said:

Please tell me that this is a joke!

It is a huge joke.  If Fed knew anything about tampons and sanitary napkin dispensers in bathrooms, he would know that they are always empty or if they have any in the machine they are from circa 1980.  

But is a great example of when men assume they know what goes on in society for women. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, MIM307 said:

It is a huge joke.  If Fed knew anything about tampons and sanitary napkin dispensers in bathrooms, he would know that they are always empty or if they have any in the machine they are from circa 1980.  

But is a great example of when men assume they know what goes on in society for women. 

This man knows exactly what he is talking about.

Instead of worrying about "I am woman, hear me roar" educate yourself on today's Liberal assaults. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fedup said:

This man knows exactly what he is talking about.

Instead of worrying about "I am woman, hear me roar" educate yourself on today's Liberal assaults. 

You know huh?  When was the last time you needed a tampon in a public 

Weren't you screaming about mask mandates a few months ago?  How dare the government tell you what to do with your body? 

Educate yourself on the definition of hypocrisy. And if you find a tampon in your little boys room, feel free to stick it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MIM307 said:

You know huh?  When was the last time you needed a tampon in a public 

Weren't you screaming about mask mandates a few months ago?  How dare the government tell you what to do with your body? 

Educate yourself on the definition of hypocrisy. And if you find a tampon in your little boys room, feel free to stick it. 

Are you gonna produce and direct the educational video that teaches little Johnny how to insert a tampon so he can be just like little Sally? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Portland schools offer free feminine-hygiene products in boys’ bathrooms for ‘menstruating students’

Oregon Department of Education: 'Not all people who menstruate are girls'

Tammy Compton restocks tampons at Compton's Market, Wednesday, June 22, 2016, in Sacramento, Calif. A bill to exempt tampons and feminine hygiene products from sales tax co-authored by Assemblywomen Cristina Garcia, D-Bell Gardens and Ling Ling Chang, R-Diamond Bar, was approved by the Senate Governance and Finance committee Wednesday. (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli) ** FILE **
Tammy Compton restocks tampons at Compton’s Market, Wednesday, June 22, 2016, in Sacramento, Calif. A bill to exempt tampons and feminine hygiene products from sales tax co-authored by Assemblywomen Cristina Garcia, D-Bell Gardens and Ling Ling Chang, R-Diamond Bar, was ... more >
 
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 Print
By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Monday, May 2, 2022

Portland Public Schools plans to provide free menstrual products in both the boys’ and girls’ bathrooms as districts move to comply with an Oregon state law for “menstruating students.”

“Starting next year (2022-23), products will be available in all restrooms (male, female, and all-gender) in every PPS building where education occurs,” said the April 19 memo titled “Update on PPS Implementation of Menstrual Dignity Act.”

 

Last year, Democratic Gov. Kate Brown signed HR 3294, which requires K-12 public schools and universities to stock bathrooms with tampons and sanitary pads at no cost to students to give them the “opportunity for safe, dignified self-care.”

“To ensure timely compliance, PPS ordered 500 dispensers,” said the PPS memo posted on the Harriet Tubman Middle School website.

“Dispensers have been installed in all elementary and middle school girls’ restrooms, and more will be installed in all remaining bathrooms, including boys’ restrooms, next year.”

 

 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/may/2/portland-schools-offer-free-feminine-hygiene-produ/

 

 

Illinois, New Hampshire, California and New York have similar laws

SHARE
 
 

PORTLAND, Ore. (Portland Tribune) — The Menstrual Dignity Act was passed by the Oregon Legislature and signed into law on Tuesday, July 27.

House Bill 3294 requires every public education provider to have tampons and pads available at no cost in all student restrooms.

For this upcoming school year, the bill will only require schools to have menstrual products available in at least two restrooms. The rule will then expand to require all public school restrooms to have at least one dispenser by July 7, 2022.

 
ADVERTISING

The Portland Tribune is a media partner with KOIN 6 News

The bill was introduced by East Multnomah County freshman legislator Ricki Ruiz and six other chief sponsors and 10 additional sponsors.

Ruiz just completed his freshman term as a lawmaker. Ruiz also sits on the Reynolds School District school board.

According to Ruiz, D-Gresham, this was the fourth time a bill dealing with menstrual products in schools has been attempted.

“Thousands of student activists across Oregon have been pushing for this bill for years,” said Ruiz. “I think we found a resolution that supports all students in Oregon.”

Illinois, New Hampshire, California and New York have similar laws.

According to a fact sheet on the bill, 13% of children live below the poverty level in Oregon, and one in five teens cannot afford feminine hygiene products.

In a press release from Portland-based menstrual equity organization, Period, 16% of students have chosen to buy menstrual products over food or clothes as a result of the pandemic. This impacted Latinx, rural, low income, and college students the hardest.

“While we were investigating the issue we heard some terrible stories of bullying and harassment around not having period products,” Ruiz said. “A study found that one in four students who have their periods will miss school because of a lack of period products.”

Ruiz hopes that the new bill will increase attendance and ease some of the financial stress that comes with a lack of feminine hygiene products.

 

https://www.koin.com/news/education/free-tampons-and-pads-now-available-in-oregon-schools/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know huh?  When was the last time you needed a tampon in a public 

Weren't you screaming about mask mandates a few months ago?  How dare the government tell you what to do with your body? 

Educate yourself on the definition of hypocrisy. And if you find a tampon in your little boys room, feel free to stick it. 

 

feel free to stick those two facts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...