GoDuBois.com

PSP Trooper Arrested For Drug Charges

mr.d

Pennsylvania State Police Trooper arrested for drug charges

by: Aaron Marrie

Posted: 

Updated: 

HARRISBURG, Pa (WTAJ) — A Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) have arrested Trooper Joseph W. Czachorowski on illegal controlled substance charges.

CZACHOROWSKI20Joseph.jpg?w=225

The 44-year-old, who was stationed with Troop K in Philadelphia, was arrested Wednesday, May, 4 after a U.S. postal inspector intercepted a package addressed to Czachorowski that contained steroids. Thirty oxymetholone pills and two vials of trenbolone acetate were found inside the package. A search warrant was also issued and police found additional controlled substances at his residence.

Czachorowski has been charged with misdemeanor counts of possessing a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia, marijuana possession and instruments of crime.

While the investigation is ongoing, Czachorowski has been suspended without pay pending the resolution of the criminal charges brought against him. He’s been with PSP since Nov. 2014.

Czachorowski is out on bail and has his preliminary hearing scheduled for May 17.

Not to make light of the charges against this man--but can we talk about the stupid strap on his hat in this picture for a second?  What is that doing?  It's under his lip, not his chin.   I don't think he's wearing it properly.  

7 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

Not to make light of the charges against this man--but can we talk about the stupid strap on his hat in this picture for a second?  What is that doing?  It's under his lip, not his chin.   I don't think he's wearing it properly.  

That is proper for PSP.

14 hours ago, disgruntled said:

That is definitely the proper position.  They don't want the strap under the chin for reason.  If a person is resisting and grabs the hat and it is under their chin there is a risk of them being choked with the strap.

Take on this little trooper...

1620631_506683306181101_1068562037912474648_n.jpg

I was pulled over once by a PSP, his chin strap was in his mouth the entire time he spoke with me.
It was very hard not to laugh at him.
I have great respect for all our men in blue, but, when you can't wear your uniform properly, I lose a little respect, especially because it made him look more like a clown.
That was many, many years ago.