GoDuBois.com

Channel I just found similar to Me Tv

leahbarn

If I am working in the kitchen, I will listen to it if I can find it.  I get kind of tired of old Westerns but they are one of the few types of TV that are clean enough to listen to.  

Star Link finally sent the last piece for our set up, so just as soon as it arrives, we're gold........and as soon as I can get the guys to do it.

Is this something that you would have to watch from your computer?  I don't particularly want to watch endless reruns of any program, but I do want to be able to access quality shows on occasion instead of 30 channels of nasty junk and 300 of truly stupid stuff.

5 hours ago, Petee said:

Is this something that you would have to watch from your computer?  I don't particularly want to watch endless reruns of any program, but I do want to be able to access quality shows on occasion instead of 30 channels of nasty junk and 300 of truly stupid stuff.

You could or you could by a little Roku box and watch it on it. It still uses the internet to watch. Roku you can add Pluto and tons of other stuff. Heck you could even make your own channel and have it on there although I never looked to see how.

Pluto is my favorite by far on there. There are also lots of channels with nothing but movies.  Anything form westerns to sci-fi

1 hour ago, Gator11 said:

You could or you could by a little Roku box and watch it on it. It still uses the internet to watch. Roku you can add Pluto and tons of other stuff. Heck you could even make your own channel and have it on there although I never looked to see how.

Pluto is my favorite by far on there. There are also lots of channels with nothing but movies.  Anything form westerns to sci-fi

We're almost ready to make the changeover but had to buy a Smart TV to complete the process.  The post is on it's way, and if all goes well, it should only take the guys another 6 years to set it up!  They call me impatient!  I just have vast experience in living with procrastinators with poor planning skills!

I understand completely.

I just used my computer to watch Pluto using the link Steve provided.

I have it on Roku downstairs but not in my room. I watched late night Poker. It actually streamed real nice on my computer.