The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Like I've said many times on this thread, they have LIED about EVERYTHING!

This documentary is over 2 hours long, but I guarantee this is more interesting than any TV show or movie out there.

:mustsee:

2022-01-18_11-57-28.jpg

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/01/mindy-robinsons-documentary-on-the-2017-las-vegas-mass-shooting-dives-deep-into-the-cover-up/

On October 1, 2017 58 people were killed at the Route 91 country music concert in Las Vegas... and by 2 weeks the media dropped the entire story due to all the lies and holes in the police and FBI’s story. These are all the things they’ve covered up about the tragedy that they don’t want you to know about...

One of the largest mass shootings to ever occur, happened at the Route 91 country music festival here in Las Vegas. 58 innocent people lost their lives and rather than look for answers or a motive, the mainstream media dropped the story instead after major inconsistencies and holes started appearing in the FBI’s “investigation.”

"I’ve lived in Vegas for 8 years now, and everyone I’ve talked to that was there knows there was absolutely more than one shooter that night, not to mention all the other stuff going on across the Strip that night that the FBI and Sheriff Lombardo are covering it up. I’ve researched everything I could get my hands on (and more) to make this full length documentary to expose all the things they didn’t want you to know about it....and I think some of you are going to find some of these new revelations really shocking. It’s about getting the truth out there, so let’s see if the country is finally ready to learn just how unbelievably corrupt our government can be." - Mindy Robinson (Telegram)

Feel free to ask these two goons why they covered it up: Governor Steve Sisolak: 775-684-5670 Sheriff Lombardo’s Office: 702-828-3394 or email pio@lvmpd.com

#Route91

Video originally posted by Mindy Robinson's YouTube channel via this link: https://youtu.be/GidVHyh2-Ek 

• Administrators

If you think about it, the MSM never ever posted when a Democrat and/or Rhino and/or Vaccinated tested positive for Covid, now all of a sudden its a Daily never ending list. 

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!!

2022-01-19_0-04-33.jpg

2022-01-19_0-04-14.jpg

2022-01-19_0-03-47.jpg

2022-01-19_0-02-41.jpg

2022-01-19_0-02-09.jpg

2022-01-19_0-01-48.jpg

• Administrators

Global Warning is a Top 10 of the GREATEST FRAUD ever committed in the world! 
The First, by far is COVID and the Vaccine.

Billionaire Dan Pena gives his EDUCATED opinion for Global Warming/ Climate Change.
>>> excuse the language ...  >>> 2 min video

• Administrators

Payback's a BITC* >>> :BOOM::BOOM::BOOM:

1992 Charlie Rose interviews Donald J Trump and he talks about almost losing everything was a way for him to see who was actually a loyal person to him.. sounds a lot like what we’re dealing with now  .. this is going to be EPIC!

• Administrators

My Guess,  I think they are demolition protective barriers and they are going to bring DOWN this EVIL & now EMPTY building along with the tunnels below, where they have found many children(dead and alive) there. (that was the beginning of the year). There has been child trafficking & pedophilia going on there for years!

To me?, Those walls are just protecting the fountain.. that's it >>>
SAVE THE FOUNTAIN & WATCH THE WATER

photo_2022-01-19_20-15-28.jpg

older photo with fountain >>>

wh foun.jpg

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii featured and pinned this topic
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic